BIG RTL TRILL

Dainik Jagran : AB's interview on FF

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Link :

Thanks😊

Translation in English :

Q : This show is based on stunts and actions ,so are we gonaa see a new concept or the same old pattern used in the past episodes ?

A : we are bringing stunts and actions for our viewers , in this show many of the famous stuntsman and wrestlers would show their actions. this show is in hindi and i am hosting this show in desi style so that the peoples could know about each and every stunt clearly. Fear Factor is itself a brand.

Q : Pratigya's trp was'nt that bad but the show was shut down  ? 

A :  that decision was made by channel and the production house.we have almost highlighted each and every aspect of society problems with that show. we also did'nt wanted the show to be shutdown. we also have decided to take a leap ,but that also does'nt worked. most of the cast members were'nt  convinced about the leap. from my POV , i don't want any shows to be stretched beyond 3 years.

Q: moving from fiction to non-fiction ,is that difficult for you ?

A : i have only focused on Quality shows. after Pratigya i got several film offers ,but there story were'nt that good. i said NO to them . and the same thing  also applied to this show. many peoples wanted to see me in Krishna's image that's why i have decided to do a Non- Fictional show. it does'nt involve any serials stories.

Q: are you ready to do anything on-screen ?

A: Yes ,i am an actor and i won't hesitate but the sequence should be meaningfull. i won't take bad projects. and about BIGBOSS ,i don't have any plans to participate in that show. before that i have many goals which needed to be fulfilled.

Q:  you are from Ajmer but how are you able to speak North (Thedi ,don't know the meaning of it ) Hindi ?

A:  i started practising for hours . the peoples present in my set or near area ,i always tried  to take hindi lessons from them. after then i started taking thedi hindi lessons from my friends too and at the end i have adopted this type of Hindi.

Credits: --Hunter--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs...Devu...

well answered interview...

Gd he wants to do quality work...

Hope we got to c Arry more in FF...his screen-space need to be increased...hope RTL channel do the favour...it will be gd for their channel...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs😊
Edited by duakhan. - 11 years ago
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...

Arhaan Rocks...

like his interview...hope he will be more active on social media...😊
heera1702 thumbnail