kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Veru cpmes to the hospital and tells roli we will go home today itself and roli in thoughts.    veeru says i will discharge u and roli says no i wont go with u.   veeru shocked.   veeru says why Vidya?  dont worry we are going to our house...OUR HOUSE...vidya and vikram house.   Vidya vikram house...roli says...i dont rememver it!!!   and veeru says vidya relax...i will make u remember everything.   and roli says where did we meet and how and where did we get married when and where is my manglesutra..tell me.   and veeru thinks...and says at the time of accident we lost ur manglesutra.   I will tell u everything...i have all ur answers..  come with me.   and roli says no until i dont believe u that u r my husband i wont come home with u and veeru is kinda forcing her and roli slaps him and veeru is about to slap roli and all shocked including roli and the sisters standing there.    and veeru says how can u slap that person who fought all for u.   I left my house and family only for u.   and roli says meaning...and veeru says our family was against our marriage but i fought and we ran away and got married.   and we got in the accident and ur memory and he fake cries.   

khushi is saying to naina see u r going to do a big job...just cause simar acted bad with u ...tomorrow u will  have BW family.   and naina is worried whether family will accept her or not.   and khushi says u r thinking too much.   it is not impossible.   BW ppl cant see someone cry too much.   they forgive roli so they will accept u too.   roli did so many bad things they forgive her so they will forgive u.   and prem is behind them...and khushi says u need to fake things and prem thinks what is khushi and naina doing here...and naina sees prem..and prem says what is going on here?   khushi says i was explaning to naina to stay in her limits.   and they go towards the dining table.   prem thinks something is wrong...i have to find out.   

all sit at dining table.   sid comes and sits and he pulls roli's chair too.   prem is watching khushi and niana .. and khushi signals naina n naina says i m sorry for embarassing u all.    i didnt mean to hurt u all.   believe me.. i wont cause any problems anymore.   and mataji says naina sit and eat.   for ur would be child it is imp. for u to eat.   and naona goes and sits down.   prem says i m thinking of doing naina check up.   mataji says u r right...we should get her checked up.   and naina says i will get it checked by my doctor.   prem says even our family dr. is nice.   and naina says u r worring unecessarily.   and mataji says no worries..u wont have any problem.   sujata calls the doc and informs the appt. is in 2 hrs.   naina is worried and prem watches her.   

veeru says why are u acting like this with me.   u r my wife vidya and i love u very much.   u dont understand what  i m going thru.   i miss u.   for me ur happiness is imp.    come home vidya..pls.   and the nurse says u should listen to him vidya...u r lucky to have a loving husband.   and veeru says untl u dont accept me as a hubby i wont even touch u... i promise.   roli nods her head and veeru happy.    veeru thinks thnx roli i have kept u so far from delhi and BW family no one will be able to find u.