•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
naina in her bedroom thinking about her chk up.    she is worried.   naina says if sid comes with me..all will find out i m not preg.  what should i do.   and sid comes to naina's room and asks if she is ready.   naina says sid..i know u will never accept me nor this child.   so i dont want u to take any responsibility.   pls dont come with me to the doc...and prem gets there...and says u dont want sid to come to the doc with u.   and naina says i dont want him to be distrubed.   and prem asks sid are u distrubed.   and sid says no and prem says sid is not distrubed.   but u look distrubed to me.   and naina says no...and prem says then why did u switch the appt form today to tomorrow.   and khushi comes there and says naina is feeling dizzy so i switched the appt.   and khushi signals naina and naina agrees.   prem says khushi u didnt tell us that naina wasnt feeling well.   we cant risk it.    before something happens we should take her to the doc immediately.   and says u take naina to doc immediately and get her checked up.   and sid says lets go.   and naina walks towards the door and leaves and sid watches her.

veeru comes in to the hospital room and sees roli all dressed up and (she is looking beautiful)   veeru says u r looking very pretty.   lets go home.   ward boy comes and sees the discharge papers...but head nurse sign wasnt on the papers...and veeru gets mad..and roli says why r u getting mad over a little thing...and veeru calms down and says ok.   and veeru leaves.

the head nurse is telling the doc...i dont think this man is right.  the way he was talking to the patient i dont think he is her hubby and veeru hears this.    i have seen his eyes but they are shaitaan eyes.   we see relatives of patient all day .. we can tell if they r related or not and i know he is not her husband.   then veeru sees the nurse who is his FAN!!!! (DUMBO)  and goes to her.  and veeru says u know i love my wife and ur head nurse is doubting me.   she doesnt want vidya to come with me.    now u tell me.   veeru says u help me take her out of the hospital.   and dumbo nurse agrees.    

doc says the guy brought the patient her..and like a husband he is looking after her..and head nurse says u r right but my experience isnt wrong either.   the doc goes with the head nurse...

veeru comes to roli and says all done we can go home...and veeru holds roli's hand and roli takes it away.   roli takes her hand away and roli says why are we hiding and leaveing the hospital.   and roli says we are going with sister lata and veeru forces her to leave.

doc comes to the room and finds it empty.   and lata shows the main gate of hospital and veeru trys to take roli but roli says i m not going..why r we hiding and leaving..and veeru says i will tell u later...and doc stops him n says without my permission where are u taking the patient.   before u take her u have to prove that u r her hubby.   veeru is shocked.   doc says we have not singed discharge papers.    we can take action against u.    abd head nurse says my doubt is right...he is not her husband.    and veeru says i came to u to get papers sign but  u r doubting me...so i choose this path.   if u were in my shoes...u would know when ur wife does not her hubby.   roli is listrning to all this.  doc syas i understand ur problem but pls cooperate.   head nurse says cause patient doesnt remember anything u have to give proof.  and if u r hubby then whats the problem.     veeru says u still need proof...then he takes out some papers and shows them.    it is his marriage certificate.   and roli takes it and looks at it.   

precap -- naina says to sid..u go to office i will meet the doc myself..and sid says no.. i will come with u.   and naina thinks what will happen now...what should i do.  i cant even fake being dizzy.