Master Chef Season 3

hieghts of overacting

manisha230588 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
saturday's masterchef episode star parivaar bane kitchen k superstar episode was full of overacting even chefs are feeling bit uncomfortable specially gopi vs sandhya part  why they cant act like normal human beings it was like mythological characters r competing in masterchef 🤣  the show was scripted but  overacting ki high dose ho gai 😉   u can easily see d discomfort on face of chef vikas khanna as he is not habitual to these type of ramlila's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣I was thinking of making a similar post.. The whole act was so cringe-worthy that I switched off even before Gopi and Sandhya made their first dish. I could not imagine tolerating their naatak and Gopi with her slow talk and that horrible background music to represent SNS made me wish she would talk normally for a change. 
Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same pinch😉.
And I thought I was the one who was feeling the same. Yesterday's part was really boring & everyone was over acting or may 'OVER THE TOP ACTING.'
Even I send a tweet msg to Vikas Khanna about the episode..
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
really why they made like this .. bringing their parivar ka members and made them look so so fake . ... all the time..

Does ppl really like this ?
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really...ek din ke liye yeh drama nahi chod sakthi ??😔👎🏼😵 i didnt lykd yesterdays epis...
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched the episode after reading this post.,  and I was like  yucckkk.. what is this?
Reel characters participating in a reality show, how does that make sense?

And not to mention overacting...
Ha-Ha I feel bad for those who watched that crap. I couldnt even imagine to sit through Mute Bahu and IPeeS wannabe cook  and insult the talent in the room. 

I was cringing even some dude came on a scooty and presented the challenge to make a dessert. As if he made the jalebi himself🤪The contestants pretending as if he was a real life character as opposed to a TV joker was amusing to say the least.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^LOL.. I saw parts of the episode in today's SBS. The way they kept showing same reaction from Sooraj when Sandhya was cooking, reminded me of poor editing at  Award shows and Salman's request at the recent show to different actors to give different expressions which would be useful during editing for telecast😆 
^I remember seeing the same smarmy face of Kokila and the way both the bahus were speaking about how the dish infront of them reminded of their hubby's favorite. Thats when I stopped watching😆
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha.. I agree. It was so scripted; it was really sad. Even Suraj dropping the tray seemed scripted. Which idiot (no offense) puts a tray on the edge of the table? 

I only watched it for the 3 minutes that Arjun a.k.a. Shaleen was in it.