||Benaras Express#1 Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna hai

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Shello Mad-O-SSLKians!!!

πŸ₯³Our first NL is finally hereπŸ₯³ I know all of you are pretty excited!!! So I had to decide with the name for our First Edition and with some help from Vanny and lot of help from Riva πŸ˜† presenting 

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

So without eating much more bhaav I will post itπŸ˜†

Hashi
 Best dressed of the week

Kavya
Best scene of the week
Siggies

Star
Joota Scene of the week
Hilarious scene of the week

Rangeela

Best dialogue of the week
Dreamy scene of the week

Vibha
Best discussion topic
 Most popular topic
Summary

Shivani
 Shocking Scene of the week
Picture of the week
Riva
Music
Song of the Week

Vanny
Most creative of the week :
Siggy(Animated+Non animated+os/ss/ff)
 Prediction of the week~.
 Ainvai scene of the week

Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago

Monday 25th March:

Mr Sharma is exposed via a tape and all the students hit him and colour his face black. Shayl is still upset with Gunjan while Mayank tells that Gunjan cant do anything to hurt Rachna. On Holi Charu convinces Sangeeta to help her, Charu locks Gunjan in a room and wears dress similar to Gunjan and mixes glass powder in colour wears gloves. Charu colours her own face red and is about to apply the tampered gulaal on Rachna but Gunjan comes out of nowhere , stops Charu and throws water on her.

Tuesday 26th March:

Everyone is shocked to see Charu in Gunjan s clothes and Gunjan questions her why she was about to ruin Rachna s face, Dholu says he saw Charu mix something in the colour. Charu reveals everything she did Rachna feels bad and is ashamed of her behaviour with Gunjan. she does not want to face her sister Chaya encourages her. The sisters reconcile and they play holi. Gunjan is worried about Mayank. Charu blackmails Sangeeta to support her and get her out of this mess or she will tell everyone that Sangeeta was involved.Mayank is upset and does not want to talk to anybody.

Wednesday 27th March:

Mayank is hurt Gunjan apologizes for exposing Charu but he tells her to feel sorry for getting him married to the wrong person. Seema makes Gunjan promise that she wont be a part of Mayank s life and she does it in the temple. Mayank leaves the house and everyone is worried where is. He comes back and declares that he wants to get divorced. The family is shocked and Charu is scared and promises to turn a new leaf. Mayank drags Charu out of the house and says he wont change his decision and even the society s views wont affect him. Charu blames Gunjan that she is responsible for this but Gunjan replies if Love is true even a 100 Gunjan s could not come in between and for her Mayank was a toy.

Thursday 28th March:

Gunjan opens her heart in front of Rachna while she consoles her. Prabhu supports Mayank s decision.
 Vihaan is putting Rachna s promotional posters over Gunjan s,Rachna does not like this and asks him not to put Gunjan down in order to promote her. Gunjan-Rajeev and Rachna-Vihaan practice for their performances on Jugni .Gunjan is lost in Mayank s thoughts and tells Rajeev that Mayank wants to divorce Charu. Rajeev tries to relieve her tensions by supporting her Gunjan thanks him. Rachna is worried about Gunjan Charu agrees to grant Mayank divorce.

Friday 29th March:

Charu goes to everyone and expresses her regret ,but is planning something dangerous involving gas cylinders. She gives her sarees and expensive jewellery to Seema and Sangeeta respectively. Rachna and Gunjan are gettying ready for the first rround while Vihaan has not yet made an appearance and Rachna is unhappy.Charu asks her mom to transfer lot of funds in Mayank s account.

It has 1233 views and 39 replies

::

by Sdias

It has 1178 views and 59 replies

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

By riva2987

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTcxloQeVY[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations dearπŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘..Here is a siggy for you!!!

By vibz88!

Ooh dint expect this oneπŸ˜† So a siggy by kavya for meπŸ˜‰

Any guesses????

Oh yes there is a new FF this week and no I am not promoting itπŸ˜†

Joint FF:Second Chances By vib88 and MSN_Vanny.

She is wearing a beautiful light yellow colour chiffon shalwar with a transparent waist and deep neck.. That gives her an elegant look. Colour of the dress compliments her skin complexion. 
And her earrings ,Hair and make up perfectly done. 

All and all she looks gorgeous 

Thanks to the spoilers that were released, we know that Charu will try to burn herself. But in Friday's (29th March, 2013), Charu asked to transfer some money to Mayank's bank account and spoilers indicate that Mayank will get jailed.  So it looks like Charu would be framing Mayank. Big Time. 

This week had very less filler scenes, thanks to all the high-voltage drama and revelations! However, one filler scene that was not needed was the conversation between Rachna and Chhaya in Friday's (29th March, 2013). Chhaya just recapped all that happenings in Gunjan's life thus far. What was the tactic? Gaining sympathy for Gunjan? πŸ€”

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_NoA_Fp2Rc[/YOuTUBE]

This song was played when gunjan-rajiv, rachna-vihaan were doing their dance practice for FOTY..It was excellent take, scene was blending very well with the song. Gunjan was shown remembering the painful moments of mayank...and rachna noticed the restlessness felt by gunjan
Episode - 224 / 28th march 2013

This week had a lot of drama unfold. Let it be from Charu's exposure to Mayank's decision to divorce Charu. While these two event turned out to be positive for everyone there were disappointments. This week's disappointing scene was when Seema blamed Gunjan for the marriage failure of Mayank and Charu. All that Gunjan has done for the family including saving Mayank's life was forgotten by her.

There were many good scenes this week. But the sisters patch up scene topped it all. With the BGM, the moment was made even more special.

This week started of will a lot of colors. The reason? It Holi! And to entertain us ZeeTv aired a special 3 hour episode of Holi Ladakpan Ki. Our hilarious comes from that episode which started the week and dove right into drama. The hilarious scene ironically goes to Seema, the same person who disappointed us for the week. Her hilarious scene with Prabhu where she is drunk off of bhang sure caused a laugh or two.

Shock of the week 

The shocking scene of the week is when Mayank took the decision to divorce Charu. He finally had the guts to tell the family members how he really felt and wouldn't step down from his decision despite being talked out of it. This was never expected to be so soon as Mayank and Charu since they have only been married for less than a year.

With all the seriousness in the show there has been highly any light moments in the show. One such moment which in last week's episode was when Vihaan started defacing Gunjan's posters and started putting Rachana's posters all over college.  

Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago

I would like to thank our Sweet Channel Moderator Jyoti06 for giving us this opportunity.

Thank you to all the NL team Members who supported in bringing this NL and rendering their work for thisπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations Mad-O-SSLKians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³ 

We have made it to our first Newsletter!!!!! And with great support and love from the members of our forum, I think it's safe to say that it was a success!!! Don't you think? πŸ˜ƒ

@Vibz - The thread is beautiful sweetheart!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm so proud of you!!!! πŸ€— Loads of love!!!!! β€οΈ

@Riva - Thanks so much for all your help!!!! You're a life saver! πŸ˜‰ Loads of love!!!!! πŸ€—

@All that participated - Lovely choices for the respective categories!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks for making this a success!!!! πŸ€— Love you all!!!!! πŸ˜³

@Jyo Di - Thanks so much for making all this possible! πŸ€—

@Riva - Congratulations on winning a category!!! πŸ€—

@Vibzy - You so deserve the prize for that wonderful siggy!!!! πŸ‘
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Congratulations Mad-O-SSLKians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³ 

We have made it to our first Newsletter!!!!! And with great support and love from the members of our forum, I think it's safe to say that it was a success!!! Don't you think? πŸ˜ƒ

Woo hoo finally!!
@Vibz - The thread is beautiful sweetheart!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm so proud of you!!!! πŸ€— Loads of love!!!!! β€οΈ

oh thank you😳 it takes a lot of time or I am really really alow . will take some time to get hang of it completely!! πŸ€—

@Riva - Thanks so much for all your help!!!! You're a life saver! πŸ˜‰ Loads of love!!!!! πŸ€—
 you have no idea how much I troubled her for the music but I still have not been able to do it perfectly!!

@All that participated - Lovely choices for the respective categories!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks for making this a success!!!! πŸ€— Love you all!!!!! Embarrassed

We should actually thank Kavya the NL was long forgotten and she brought up the idea again!!
Thank u everyone!!!
@Jyo Di - Thanks so much for making all this possible! πŸ€—

@Riva - Congratulations on winning a category!!! πŸ€—

@Vibzy - You so deserve the prize for that wonderful siggy!!!! πŸ‘
Oh thank u will make a few more this week after the dance competition πŸ˜†

That is EPIC!!!!!!

I love this the most!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Vibz, look, I caught you!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ€£
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago