Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends ! My name is Rafi and I am absolutely loving Agasthya Meera rapport in BRKD and have received permission from the Channel Moderator to start the Agasthya - Meera AT since they'll clearly be paired up. As of this moment the AT is under construction but you are free to start conversing about Meera and Agasthya below the reserved posts.😳

Agasthya & Meera's story

She is the brand ambassador for Live Life King (Queen?) size-ism, he'z the Devil's advocate. He is the neglected protege, she is the other woman in his cousins life. His dream constantly keeps evading him with Balraj Asthana denying him his birthright while hers just broke into a thousand painful pieces when she finds out that the man she gave her everything to turned out to have another life (and wife) she was ABSOLUTELY clueless about. And now he is set to lose what was rightfully his and she is about to give birth to the illegitimate child of a man who was never truely hers. And in such turbulent waters , Meera and Agasthya Asthana meet. 

Will he be the final undoing in her boulevard of broken dreams or will she light a tiny little fire in the hearth of his cold cold soul ?

Character sketch :

Name : Meera

Profession : Teacher

Family members : Mother

Other Ties : Anirudh's ex-girlfriend

Played by : Sanjeeda Sheikh , who was previously seen in SAB TV's comedy , Kya hoga Nimmo ka (Nimmo - Protagonist)& Kayamath (Aisha - Antagonist ).

Name : Agasthya Asthana

Profession : Business Man

Family members : Amma-ji, Akhil (older brother)

Other ties : Balraj Asthana's older brother's younger son.

Played by : Abhaas Mehta, who was last seen in the role of hugely popular Villain Shyam from 4Lions' magnum opus serial Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon

ESSAYED BY

Facebook Fan page : 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Agasthya-Meera-Badalte-rishton-ki-dastaan/121630298029667

(Siggy credits to me (Rafi) aishwaryagayen, jennysarunholic (unique.design), jenny1000 and -Nidz-)

Edited by TanHa911 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Rules :

1. Talk about Agasthya & Meera or Abhaas & Sanjeeda ONLY and not anyone else that causes comparison and leads to eventual bashing. (Like their real life spouses , Agasthya & Nandini or Meera & Anirudh or their pairing with any other girl or guy in the show.

2. Do NOT quote more than once. Only quote the part you want to respond to, not the ENTIRE conversation.

3. If this is your first time posting in this AT, introduce yourself using this format (I'll post mine for example's sakes):

Name : Rafi
Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 
  • They seem like they'll have a very interesting track full of ups and downs 
  • Abhaas & Sanjeeda are GREAT actors and they were the only two people I genuinely liked from their previous shows.
  • 2 weeks into the show and already they have BOSS chemistry
What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : For me it had to be Ablazedmelody's AMAZING VM . You can view the VM and leave her a comment here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQAAyS26P1M or here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3500627

Favourite Agsthya Meera Scene : For me it HAD to be . It was a SMALL scene with no dialogues but I LOVED it for some reason.

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : Agasthya , Meera, Akhil, Akhil's wife. I like Agasthya and Meera .. well you know why , they are the main reason I watch this showπŸ˜†. I love Akhil cuz he is the sole man of principles in a house full of dishonest, sneaky and unscrupulous people. I love his wife cuz she's SUCH a sweetheart πŸ˜³.

The AT team 
(The people who will be helping out with the AT on a regular basis) :

Creator:  Me (Rafi)

Daily Scene Written Updater : starasdf (Star), Need two more for back up for when Star is busy. PM me or Star if you want to be the back up.

Daily Scene Siggy Updater : Starsanjana , Need one more for back up. PM me if you are up for it.
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
SCENES

You can find all video updates of Agasthya Meera Scenes by Me (Rafi) HERE :

You can find all written updates of Agasthya Meera Scenes by Star HERE :

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
ARTICLES & NEWS
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Agasthya and Meera Story so Far (Need volunteers)
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
FANFICS

VMs

1. By AblazedMelody

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQAAyS26P1M[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQAAyS26P1M

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
FANLISTING

Like this post if your want your name to be added to the Agasthya/Meera fanlisting

ablazedmelody (Aashna)
..Amira.. (?)
Angel_Heaven (?)
dew_dropz (Sangita)
deepthis (?)
epiphany. (Kankshita / KD)
Flora3333 (Flora)
hiddenpearl (?)
iamsenadam (?)
ilovedhanjanird (?)
khoslakadhokla (Ania)
Lennie (?)
Maria.Creationz (Maria)
Merry_Shwit (?)
MisHumptyDumpty (Ankita)
Momrin (?)
Problem_Child (?)
ramkideewani23 (Simi)
riva2987 (Riva)
shadesofme (?)
-shareen- (?)
-Shwetha- (Shwetha)
sidra2007 (?)
Snowwhite50 (?)
starasdf (Star)
starsanjana (Faatima)
TanHa911 (Rafi)
ZAHARA. (Zahara)

x.titli.x thumbnail
plz add me 😳
i was about to make a thread for them but glad you made it 😊

RES for the moment will be back soon with my stuff on them πŸ˜‰

Name : Maria

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: there is something special about them but don't know what 😳 the way cv's are showing them together might let us think that these 2 could be paired in future let's see if our prediction is true πŸ˜†

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : their CHEMISTRY!!!! they do share a unique chemistry!!!! both are also looking good with each other and both have a really strong personality😳

Favourite character/track in Daastan and why : i can't chose one because everyone is working really hard on this show😳

Edited by Maria.Creationz - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria.Creationz

plz add me 😳

i was about to make a thread for them but glad you made it 😊

RES for the moment will be back soon with my stuff on them πŸ˜‰

Hey Maria .. welcome to the Agathya / Meera AT, niiice to meet you πŸ˜³
Please edit your post and add your intro :

Name : 

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :