Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Maria.Creationz

Name : Maria

Now I knowww another fellow YaRa fan ðŸ¤—

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: there is something special about them but don't know what 😳 the way cv's are showing them together might let us think that these 2 could be paired in future let's see if our prediction is true 😆

Shubh shubh bolo ðŸ˜† these two are the reason I am watching this show ! 

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : their CHEMISTRY!!!! they do share a unique chemistry!!!! both are also looking good with each other and both have a really strong personality😳

Yup ! From first scene onwards hi ... kuch toh baat thi !

Favourite character/track in Daastan and why : i can't chose one because everyone is working really hard on this show😳

Come on now .. koi toh fav hoga ðŸ˜‰

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my GOD love love love it ! Thank you for making the AT ! This is amazing

Thank you firstly for making this ! Any help you need with anything let me know

Name : Waneeka

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: because they are amazing. Bad boy - good girl love story : the way agasthya looks at her .. Makes me smile :)

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :
Acting by the both of them , unique love story , love story starting with friendship , secrecy :)

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : meera , nandini , agasthya
Because everyone is so strong in their own way ! Nandini has nothing to live for , yet she is breathing
Meera because she is an amazing human being
Agasthya because he is loving , caring and hot
Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Oh my GOD love love love it ! Thank you for making the AT ! This is amazing

Welcome to the Agathya / Meera AT dear ðŸ˜³

Please edit your post and add your intro so we get to know you better :

Name : 

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : 

And hope we see you regularly here ðŸ˜³

BTW Agasthya and Meera's story updated on first page ðŸ˜³

Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TanHa911 thank you for the invite.

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s on 1st    AT 

I'm Athi and enjoying the show. My fav part is the background music / song with each scene and also the sceneries. Reason I started to watch solely for Additi and I was v excited to see Sanjeeda and Kiran Ji who were part of AG's previous shows KDMHMD and ZNKD respectively.

Since this At is dedicated also to Sanjeeda I can honestly say I'm v happy with her performance. Wishing her the best.
I'm not fan of this pair so wont be active here however wanted to visit and wish the fans.
Have fun and keep rocking this thread.
Edited by AASUS - 11 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the invite...
they make an awesome pair ...
hope i will be active here...
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the invite..add me :)
starasdf thumbnail
Name : Star

Not sure. Just the way Agasthya looked at Meera pulled me in.

If you mean by character then Agasthya😳. Don't get me wrong I love Meera to but Agasthya showed hope for the pair therefore him.

This one was hard...I would have to say I love watching Agasthya-Meera and Nandini-Meera and Balraj-Meera.

Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Name : Star

Not sure. Just the way Agasthya looked at Meera pulled me in.

If you mean by character then Agasthya😳. Don't get me wrong I love Meera to but Agasthya showed hope for the pair therefore him.

This one was hard...I would have to say I love watching Agasthya-Meera and Nandini-Meera and Balraj-Meera.

OMG same here !! The way he looks at her .. part curiosity, part smirking ... I loved Sanjeeda since I was a kid but Abhaas is pretty damn great as Agasthya ... so far what was your fav scene ? Mine was this :

How he looks back at her ... as she runs out ... but a close competition would be when he watches her through the aquarium !
starasdf thumbnail
Ikr! I love Abhaas as Agasthya :D.

I like that scene too and the aquarium scene and the scene where Agasthya over hears her crying are one of my favorites. :P.

I am so excited for Monday or Tuesday. Whichever day the scene where Meera's pregnancy come out in front of Agasthya. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh yeah! We seriously needed a MeerYa AT!

I'll res for now and will edit asap :) OKAY, Unres now! ðŸ˜†

Name : Zahara
Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! ðŸ˜† I love Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! Meera and Agasthya just seem like the most unexpected couple. I mean, she's in love with his cousin and he's well, under the influence of Balraj. I just want them together. Thats all. FULL STOP. ðŸ¤£

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : The way they just had that look moment in their first meeting! I don't know why, they just clicked to me! And I ended up shipping them that very instant! ðŸ˜³

Favourite Agsthya Meera Scene : Defo their first meeting! When Meera was getting troubled by his mates and she stood up for herself and then looked at him. Yep, loved it. 

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : God, I have so many! I love Nandini because she is a sweetheart and your heart just goes for her. But also Meera because she's so strong and doesn't stand up to crap. But then Agasthya because you can clearly see his mother and uncle are brainwashing him. ðŸ¤—

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago