Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TanHa911

Monday Tuesday ko aisa scene ayega ? Tum toh badi optimistic ho πŸ˜†
If Agasthya and Meera ARE indeed a prospective pair, then by Hindi serial logic yeh pregnancy secret toh BOHOT khichega ! And right when Agasthya starts liking Meera it'll come out and *Bammm* hate track starts πŸ˜†.

There was a promo about it.πŸ˜†
Meera is talking to her self about the pregnancy and Agasthya over hears her. 
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

I'm sure he'll work his control freak magic...πŸ˜†. As Meera is preggo out of wedlock, he might plan her wedding to...dan tha dan...AgasthyaπŸ€—.  

Array yaar tumhare muh mein ghee shakar .. kitni shubh  shubh bol rahi ho πŸ₯³
See the shaadi-followed-by-hate-track-leading-to-slow-burn-love is a DONE to death concept in Indian television BUT for Agasthya and Meera it might just work because both Sanjeeda and Abhaaas are really good actors, with VERY good voice modulation and a WIDE range of expressions. So I have high expectations. Story toh wohi purana hoga, but each actor and actress gives the story their own touch and I am looking for ward to Abhaas and Sanjeeda's.

Originally posted by starasdf

Yeah, me too. I am loving Balraj and of course Kiranji is a great actor. 
I think at first Balraj might be for Meera and Agasthya but later on he might not like it because Agasthya might liking Meera. 

LOL So true πŸ˜† he'll try to mess is up just cuz it'll make Agasthya happy πŸ˜†. And he'll be EVEN more against the idea of the two of them being together if he thinks of Meera as a threat (as in Meera encouraging Agasthya to claim back what is rightfully his and Akhil's cuz the business was establish's by THEIR father, whom Balraj had killed).

There was a promo about it.πŸ˜†
Meera is talking to her self about the pregnancy and Agasthya over hears her. 

OMG I LOVE YOU πŸ˜²
Yeh promo kab ayaaa .. dang koi link dedo please πŸ€‘

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

I really liked this moment because Agasthya looked his softest in the scene. No anger no shakk ki nazar se dekhna but he had sympathy for her in this scene

Why can't I remember where this scene was from πŸ€”
I guess I must be fast forwarding way too fast πŸ˜†.
His expression here is ... sigh .. dil pe jaake lagti hai ... such a soft expression (such a FAR OFF thing from his sleaze-bag Shyam the snake-wa days no ? πŸ˜† ) . Like you said .. no anger , no judgement ... 

Look on the bright side. Balraj will make them officially be to MEERYA or YARA😳

Kya baaat kar rahi ho Simi ! Abhi tab official kuch hua bhi nahin and maine AT bana diya ... that makes me bright side ki naani amaaa πŸ˜†

See the shaadi-followed-by-hate-track-leading-to-slow-burn-love is a DONE to death concept in Indian television BUT for Agasthya and Meera it might just work because both Sanjeeda and Abhaaas are really good actors, with VERY good voice modulation and a WIDE range of expressions. So I have high expectations. Story toh wohi purana hoga, but each actor and actress gives the story their own touch and I am looking for ward to Abhaas and Sanjeeda's.

I understand everything u say except the first line in Hindi yaar😳. Plz translate as I don't know Hindi.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

[/QUOTE]

Kya baaat kar rahi ho Simi ! Abhi tab official kuch hua bhi nahin and maine AT bana diya ... that makes me bright side ki naani amaaa πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] English plzπŸ€—

I understand everything u say except the first line in Hindi yaar😳. Plz translate as I don't know Hindi.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I am so sorry love , I had no idea you dont speak Hindi . 

Tumhare Muh mein ghee shakkar - Its a Hindi saying meaning Ghee and sugar in your mouth .. cuz you are saying such auspicious things ... like whenever someone in India makes a prediction about something NICE and GOOD about to happen, we say GHEE and SUGAR in you mouth :D

English plzπŸ€—

As in you are asking me to be optimistic ... and I am saying that this is the HEIGHTS of optimism ... me making the AT of two people who arent even officially a couple .. so forget loooking at the bright side, I am LIVING in the bright side πŸ˜†

BTW Simi if you dont mind my asking ... how do you understand what they are saying in the show if you dont speak Hindi ? 
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
Here is the link to the promo.

http://capschool.in/school-principals-messege.php?url=8pAUyZfZlqw

:D. Can't wait for it.πŸ˜ƒ
Ghee and Sugar😳 πŸ˜Ž 
Most of the times I understand what they say. But I don't know why I can't understand when things are written in Hindi😳 maybe it's because the words are way different than English when written. There r many times when I'm clueless about what they are saying so when I'm not lazy ( which is never)πŸ˜† I read the WU. Most times I stare at the screen and just watch their action and listen to the BGT and I'll know soemthing is wrong or is funny⭐️
Name- sangita

Reason why you like
Agasthya/Meera
i've too many reasons ;)
- They both have good chemistry onscreen.
- sanjeeda comes in my fav list of dancers nd abbas in fav villians.
- both r fab actors
its too early to talk abt em getting paired, but i really like d may-be-coincidental focus on these two as of now.

What made you fall for
Agasthya/Meera's pairing
and why.
her innocence, in d-depth-of-love nature nd his anxiety to learn her more,
their onscreen chemistry nd obviously
they both look good together.

Favourite Agsthya Meera
Scene
It has to be the one wen agastya founds her in his house. tat was beautiful, him watching d heart broken or in a way lifeless her thru d aquarium with an anxious/ surprised emotion, trying to learn her.

Ok finally after ages i wrote a proper comment on IF nd surprisingly on other than TanHa/SwaRon.

KK rafz you kno me, nd i guess therez no need to tell u tat, i'm not going to appear here all d time ;) and pls add me in d list <3

Here is the link to the promo.

http://capschool.in/school-principals-messege.php?url=8pAUyZfZlqw

:D. Can't wait for it.πŸ˜ƒ

Yayyy thank youuu πŸ€— I found the HD link also .  I had seen this promo but didnt pay attention cuz I was actually looking for the Qubool hai promo at that time πŸ˜†

But I still think he wont know . I hope I am wrong and you are right because if he comes to know now, the story can be told from a fresher angle than the ghissa pitta oh-ur-a-ghatiya-woman-who-slept-with-my cousin .

HD link to the promo :