Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dew_dropz

Name- sangita

Reason why you like
Agasthya/Meera
i've too many reasons ;)
- They both have good chemistry onscreen.
- sanjeeda comes in my fav list of dancers nd abbas in fav villians.
- both r fab actors
its too early to talk abt em getting paired, but i really like d may-be-coincidental focus on these two as of now.

What made you fall for
Agasthya/Meera's pairing
and why.
her innocence, in d-depth-of-love nature nd his anxiety to learn her more,
their onscreen chemistry nd obviously
they both look good together.

Favourite Agsthya Meera
Scene
It has to be the one wen agastya founds her in his house. tat was beautiful, him watching d heart broken or in a way lifeless her thru d aquarium with an anxious/ surprised emotion, trying to learn her.

Ok finally after ages i wrote a proper comment on IF nd surprisingly on other than TanHa/SwaRon.

KK rafz you kno me, nd i guess therez no need to tell u tat, i'm not going to appear here all d time ;) and pls add me in d list <3

OMG Sangitaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Its SO good to see you here !!!! πŸ˜³
And yayyy phir se eik baar our choice matches πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

And hi5 !! Sanjeeda is one of my favourite dancers tooo !! I watch each and every one of her stage performances !!! And YESSS Abhaas is pretty great himself !

And that aquarium scene ... him watching her through the aquarium was ... a-m-a-z-i-n-g ... very good emoting there despite not having any dialogues !

But you know what this means right ? I am going to bug you for AM siggies 😈 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Ghee and Sugar😳 πŸ˜Ž 

Most of the times I understand what they say. But I don't know why I can't understand when things are written in Hindi😳 maybe it's because the words are way different than English when written. There r many times when I'm clueless about what they are saying so when I'm not lazy ( which is never)πŸ˜† I read the WU. Most times I stare at the screen and just watch their action and listen to the BGT and I'll know soemthing is wrong or is funny⭐️

Awww hun its okay .. if your don't understand something feel free to ask me I'll be glad to help you out πŸ˜³
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I forget to say, beautiful siggies rafz nd i really mean it
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ghee and Sugar😳 πŸ˜Ž 

Most of the times I understand what they say. But I don't know why I can't understand when things are written in Hindi😳 maybe it's because the words are way different than English when written. There r many times when I'm clueless about what they are saying so when I'm not lazy ( which is never)πŸ˜† I read the WU. Most times I stare at the screen and just watch their action and listen to the BGT and I'll know soemthing is wrong or is funny⭐️

Awww hun its okay .. if your don't understand something feel free to ask me I'll be glad to help you out πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE] trust me I'll ask alot of questions. So plz bare with meπŸ˜³πŸ€— And thnx❀️
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

I forget to say, beautiful siggies rafz nd i really mean it

Bhai .. coming from such a BAAP editor like you ... mere man mein khushi ke ladduon ka toh dukan lag gaya !!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

But just cuz I learnt how to use PS now doesnt mean mai tumhe chod doongi ... I will still have siggie requests for you β˜ΊοΈ

trust me I'll ask alot of questions. So plz bare with meπŸ˜³πŸ€— And thnx❀️

Anytime Simi πŸ˜³
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanHa911

Yayyy thank youuu πŸ€— I found the HD link also .  I had seen this promo but didnt pay attention cuz I was actually looking for the Qubool hai promo at that time πŸ˜†

But I still think he wont know . I hope I am wrong and you are right because if he comes to know now, the story can be told from a fresher angle than the ghissa pitta oh-ur-a-ghatiya-woman-who-slept-with-my cousin .

HD link to the promo :

Yea, ikr. I rather have that they don't hide this stuff from Agasthya. But I think he will find out soon because he raised the question of why she came after 2 months. I mean there only so many answers to that right? 
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rafz- and you kno i'll never say no to you ppl. and i'll gladly make it if its of someone of my interest
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

Yea, ikr. I rather have that they don't hide this stuff from Agasthya. But I think he will find out soon because he raised the question of why she came after 2 months. I mean there only so many answers to that right? 

YUP. That's one plus point. Even if he doesnt find out NOW, chances are that he will be the first to find out from the Asthana family (or so I hope) . I am going to punch  a duck if its his horrid Amma-ji who finds out instead of him .. cuz you know a pregnant woman in a Hindi serial MUST throw up in front of the family's women who will then jump to conclusions about her pregnancy without any HGT test whatsoever  πŸ˜³.

@rafz- and you kno i'll never say no to you ppl. and i'll gladly make it if its of someone of my interest

Pahle bataao, aaaj kal zyada busy toh nahin ho na ? If not then I'll make my request πŸ˜³
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okee dokee! I'm done! :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3512601&PID=79520823&#79520823
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Okee dokee! I'm done! :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3512601&PID=79520823&#79520823

About time lady πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Name : Zahara
Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 
Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! πŸ˜† I love Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! Meera and Agasthya just seem like the most unexpected couple. I mean, she's in love with his cousin and he's well, under the influence of Balraj. I just want them together. Thats all. FULL STOP. πŸ€£

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : The way they just had that look moment in their first meeting! I don't know why, they just clicked to me! And I ended up shipping them that very instant! πŸ˜³

Oh WOW, that means I am not insane by myself πŸ˜†.
Cuz I saw that first scene itself and I was like these two just HAVE to happen !!! β˜ΊοΈ .

Are we delusional or do they really stand a chance given that in the original Bengali show which BRKD is inspired from , Agasthya was a cougar's toyboy and Meera falls for Nandini's ex-boyfriend (whom Nandini was seeing before she was married off to Ani) πŸ˜† ... who knows ... all I know is if they dont happen and they get some other Cheeku for her and Champa for him mai kisi ko nahin chodungi πŸ˜†.

You know how some couples take time to grow on you ? Agasthya and Meera aren't one of those pairings πŸ˜†. They were BANG on from scene 1 

_________

Thank you for being my sister-in-delusion Zahara ... πŸ˜†  πŸ€—
Btw I am Rafi =)

Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh WOW, that means I am not insane by myself πŸ˜†.
Cuz I saw that first scene itself and I was like these two just HAVE to happen !!! β˜ΊοΈ .

Are we delusional or do they really stand a chance given that in the original Bengali show which BRKD is inspired from , Agasthya was a cougar's toyboy and Meera falls for Nandini's ex-boyfriend (whom Nandini was seeing before she was married off to Ani) πŸ˜† ... who knows ... all I know is if they dont happen and they get some other Cheeku for her and Champa for him mai kisi ko nahin chodungi πŸ˜†.

You know how some couples take time to grow on you ? Agasthya and Meera aren't one of those pairings πŸ˜†. They were BANG on from scene 1 

_________

Thank you for being my sister-in-delusion Zahara ... πŸ˜†  πŸ€—
Btw I am Rafi =)

[/QUOTE]

I so want them together! I mean, there's many of us shipping them the creatives HAVE to give in! But seeing as many were saying the creatives do actually follow the original storyline, I'm afraid MeerYa may not happen. UNLESS we like have some sort of petition to get them together? πŸ€£ EH, Agasthya will be a cougar's toyboy? Nooo! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Ahaha, hey Rafi! Nice name! πŸ˜³

Yeah sorry about being late, I had to cook ALL day. My mum has gone out of the city because there's been a death in the family and I'm home alone with siblings and dad. πŸ€” Hmm... yeah.