Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I so want them together! I mean, there's many of us shipping them the creatives HAVE to give in! But seeing as many were saying the creatives do actually follow the original storyline, I'm afraid MeerYa may not happen. UNLESS we like have some sort of petition to get them together? πŸ€£ EH, Agasthya will be a cougar's toyboy? Nooo! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Ahaha, hey Rafi! Nice name! πŸ˜³

Yeah sorry about being late, I had to cook ALL day. My mum has gone out of the city because there's been a death in the family and I'm home alone with siblings and dad. πŸ€” Hmm... yeah. 

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that.  =(

____

And Ravi Ojha has been known to steer away from the original track for his remakes like Sasural Genda Phool ... so here's hoping he sees that we dont want no Senior Citizen Champa for Agasthya  πŸ˜†.

Waise poor Nandini. In the Bengali version Meera first takes her husband AND her ex (for whom Nandini later has feelings for too ). I really hope this is NOT what they are planning to show in the Hindi version.

But sadly such sick twist SELLS .🀒
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BTW, isn't Rafi a guy name?😳 β˜ΊοΈ  U know like Mohammed Rafi?
πŸ€—
Edited by ramkideewani23 - 11 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rafz- busy toh hoon. but as said, somehow i'll find time for the things i really like n PSing toh, iLove
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TanHa911

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that.  =(

____

And Ravi Ojha has been known to steer away from the original track for his remakes like Sasural Genda Phool ... so here's hoping he sees that we dont want no Senior Citizen Champa for Agasthya  πŸ˜†.

Waise poor Nandini. In the Bengali version Meera first takes her husband AND her ex (for whom Nandini later has feelings for too ). I really hope this is NOT what they are planning to show in the Hindi version.

But sadly such sick twist SELLS .🀒

It's okay. πŸ€” 

Urm, really? Then that's great news! I'm sure if a lot of us ship MeerYa then he'll consider it! I want some new guy opposite Nandini and Agasthya to get a backbone and stand up to Balraj. I mean he clearly doesn't like how Balraj is all controlling with the daughters of the family, but neither does he (agasthya) do anything. I want Meera to gradually teach him how to do it and then they should get together. πŸ˜†

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

BTW, isn't Rafi a guy name?😳 β˜ΊοΈ  U know like Mohammed Rafi?

πŸ€—

I have been pestered with this question for like ... FOREVER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes Rafi IS a guy's name ... but I am the firstborn so I was named Rafi (my name means The Exalted).

And Mohammad Rafi's name is pronounced as R-A-F-I, whereas my name is pronounced as R-A-A-F-I

Originally posted by: dew_dropz

@rafz- busy toh hoon. but as said, somehow i'll find time for the things i really like n PSing toh, iLove

Okiezzz then jab fursat milay toh please make me gifs from the wall sequence when he shoves her against the wall and interrogates her as to why she is here.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

It's okay. πŸ€” 

Urm, really? Then that's great news! I'm sure if a lot of us ship MeerYa then he'll consider it! I want some new guy opposite Nandini and Agasthya to get a backbone and stand up to Balraj. I mean he clearly doesn't like how Balraj is all controlling with the daughters of the family, but neither does he (agasthya) do anything. I want Meera to gradually teach him how to do it and then they should get together. πŸ˜†

Agasthya isn't really a GOOD guy per say , but he DOES care about his family (like how he tells Meera not to tell anyone about her affair with ANirudh cuz that'd hurt Nandini and the family members) ... at the same time he seems to be completely OK with Balraj's shenanigans to keep what isn't rightfully his (Nandini's father's house). SO there's that area of grey that they are gonna have to deal with if they want to tweak the story towards Agasthya's eventual redemption and mutiny against Balraj. I guess that's where Meera comes into play. 

Mebbe we need to spam the forum with Meera Agasthya posts abhi se so that they take noticeπŸ˜•
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have been pestered with this question for like ... FOREVER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes Rafi IS a guy's name ... but I am the firstborn so I was named Rafi (my name means The Exalted).

And Mohammad Rafi's name is pronounced as R-A-F-I, whereas my name is pronounced as R-A-A-F-I

OhπŸ˜ƒ

wow😲, what a beautiful AT..i will definitely join RaafiπŸ€—
best wishes to all AT members
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agasthya isn't really a GOOD guy per say , but he DOES care about his family (like how he tells Meera not to tell anyone about her affair with ANirudh cuz that'd hurt Nandini and the family members) ... at the same time he seems to be completely OK with Balraj's shenanigans to keep what isn't rightfully his (Nandini's father's house). SO there's that area of grey that they are gonna have to deal with if they want to tweak the story towards Agasthya's eventual redemption and mutiny against Balraj. I guess that's where Meera comes into play. 

Mebbe we need to spam the forum with Meera Agasthya posts abhi se so that they take noticeπŸ˜•

Yeah! He's a grey character but like you said that's where Meera comes into play. Maybe he'll end up going against Balraj? Love the idea!

aaha, okay we need to do this! PLUS, maybe send emails to Zee TV? Maybe? MeerYa forever! πŸ˜³
starasdf thumbnail

Yeah! He's a grey character but like you said that's where Meera comes into play. Maybe he'll end up going against Balraj? Love the idea!

aaha, okay we need to do this! PLUS, maybe send emails to Zee TV? Maybe? MeerYa forever! πŸ˜³

YES. I would be so disappointed they have other plans.😳