Originally posted by riva2987

wow😲, what a beautiful AT..i will definitely join RaafiπŸ€—
best wishes to all AT members

Rivaa :D.
Good seeing you here.
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Hey add me please!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Name : Flora
Reason why I like Agasthya/Meera: I think both characters have a depth and they also have awesome chemistry already! 
What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : When I saw all of Agasthyas friends were harassing Meera but Agasthya didn't, I realized at once that they're gonna have a story ahead! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by TanHa911

Why can't I remember where this scene was from πŸ€”
I guess I must be fast forwarding way too fast πŸ˜†.
His expression here is ... sigh .. dil pe jaake lagti hai ... such a soft expression (such a FAR OFF thing from his sleaze-bag Shyam the snake-wa days no ? πŸ˜† ) . Like you said .. no anger , no judgement ... 

This was on the friday epi last week. Meera had a breakdown of sorts imagining Ani. She realized she got no rights related to Ani because their relationship had no name. When she was crying Agasthya was looking at her secretly having this look on his face... which had a lot of softness and realization  πŸ˜³ He says he thought she was only here for money but I think after watching her crying and talking to herself about Ani he realized she didnt come for their money. 

I agree about Shyam snakewa and Agasthya. Agasthya  is very different from Shyam. Shyam was completely a bad boy with wrong intentions but Agasthya is more of a spoilt brat who loves and cares about his folks but brainwashed by the people he loves the most. His mom and his chacha Balraj.
Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
Rafi thank you so much for the scenes you uploading on DM πŸ€—

The siggies and everything here looks amazing of this AT's first pg πŸ˜Ž 
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Rafi thank you so much for the scenes you uploading on DM πŸ€—

The siggies and everything here looks amazing of this AT's first pg πŸ˜Ž 

Thank you :D :D Hopefully by today I'll finish updating all the scenes :D

BTW akhono naam boloni toh ... at least telll me what do I call you .. You cant go around calling a friend "Yo Melody-on-faaiiiarrr holla back atcha 😎"  πŸ˜†

BTW can someone please help me compile the fan's usersnames and real names for me to put in the fanlisting :/ My hands are already full with the siggy of the day and scene uplaods. Thank fully Star is helping me with daily written updates but someone will need to help me compile the fan names .. anyone ? πŸ€”
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riva2987

wow😲, what a beautiful AT..i will definitely join RaafiπŸ€—
best wishes to all AT members

Thank you Riva ... hope we see more of you here =)
If you dont mind can you please edit your first post with the into format I posted on the first page ?
That way it'll be easier for all of us to know each other πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Flora3333

Hey Hey add me please!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Name : Flora
Reason why I like Agasthya/Meera: I think both characters have a depth and they also have awesome chemistry already! 
What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : When I saw all of Agasthyas friends were harassing Meera but Agasthya didn't, I realized at once that they're gonna have a story ahead! πŸ˜³

Welcome to the AT Flora πŸ˜³
Yep ... Agasthya seems to have many layers to him and Meera is a pretty strong woman from what we have seen so far. They will make for an interesting story ..
OMG tumi amar naam jaanona yet? πŸ˜† Its Aashna but you have the special liberty to call me by any name Aashna, Ashu, Ashi, Melody, ablazedmelody, Jalti hui melody..πŸ˜† wichever suits your keyboard πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

OMG tumi amar naam jaanona yet? πŸ˜† Its Aashna but you have the special liberty to call me by any name Aashna, Ashu, Ashi, Melody, ablazedmelody, Jalti hui melody..πŸ˜† wichever suits your keyboard πŸ˜³

I am SO tempted to call you Jalti hui melody but I'll reserve that for special occasions πŸ˜†
Aashna it is then :D :D πŸ€—
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
Scenes 4 and 5 uploaded on Dailymotion . See first page for links.
Name Aashna/ablazedmelody

Reason why I like Agasthya/Meera: I love the characters of both Meera and Agasthya. Meera the character breaks certain conventions. Someone strong but vulnerable at the same time. A girl liberal, Independent but caring and emotional as well. She is a like child-woman.. with her spontaniety lies her innocence too. Agasthya is the spoilt brat of the Asthana family but he has his heart in the right place. He is protective of his family dotes on his folks but is not the Mr.perfect.. he is grey and that is what makes him interesting. Their are individually very interesting characters and together their scenes also does justice to the characters. I love Sanjeeda and Abhaas's acting .. which counts a lot into the likeness for them from me. 

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : The mystery thing about them when their characters meet. There is this feeling of uncertainty about them. Agasthya shows a very different side of himself when he is around her. She makes him react unwittingly. She has an effect on him. Agasthya also unknown to both of them.. is the only one Meera ended up sharing all her darkest secrets with. First in that Dhaba and then again in the house. They have a common craving they both crave for some pampering. Agasthya wants Balraj to give him the love and respect Ani used to get. Meera craves for a family the love of loved ones. Her mom never really gave her that.

Favourite character/track in Daastan and why : Except Agasthya's mom that irritating Aloka tai all of them kinda interests me. πŸ˜† I have a long like list. Favorites however is ofcourse Meera ! I love Sanjeeda and I love the character Meera, I also love Nandini and the way AG playing it. Loved the Meera and Nandini scenes, I love Beeji also she gives a positive and motherly vibe and I totally love the two brothers Agasthya and Akhil. Abhaas and Chaitanya are outstanding in their characters. I love the bro clashes of characters between them. Shyama is very nice too πŸ˜ƒ