26-12

|| Always... || RasDeep Fics Next part 25/06 - Page 6

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysLife19

Oh my god!! Mansi, you are an angel. Itni tareef meri kisi ne kabhi nahi ki. Thank u sooo much for bringing a smile to my face!

Pleasure is all mine !
woh kehte hain na heere ki parakh sirf johari ko hoti hai 😉
For more taarif continue soon😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashdeepfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!!! it was so so sooo good wel written i love that...plzz keep continue...i was imagining during reading it...it is amazing to read any thing about rashdeep...👏
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.  Really like how you write.  You should try to write a book.  I really liked them all, especiallly the 1st one so much where Randeep says I love you to Rashmi and 2nd one where Rashmi visits Randeep.  Very eager for next one.

Please continue hope now that 2613 is over we get to meet Randeep Rashmi atleast like this!

.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

Wow.  Really like how you write.  You should try to write a book.  I really liked them all, especiallly the 1st one so much where Randeep says I love you to Rashmi and 2nd one where Rashmi visits Randeep.  Very eager for next one.

Please continue hope now that 2613 is over we get to meet Randeep Rashmi atleast like this!

That is by far the most flattering comment anyone has ever bestowed upon me. Thank u, thank u so so much. And I really appreciate you taking out time to read my fic. Hopefully the next part will be up very soon. But can't tell exactly, cause I am currently in the writing process of other fics. But once that's over, I will surely write the next part of Part 3. 😊
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysLife19

That is by far the most flattering comment anyone has ever bestowed upon me. Thank u, thank u so so much. And I really appreciate you taking out time to read my fic. Hopefully the next part will be up very soon. But can't tell exactly, cause I am currently in the writing process of other fics. But once that's over, I will surely write the next part of Part 3. 😊

You are welcome, please continue writing
.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A/N: Ha Ha... I am back. I know, it's very late. But what to do? I am a lazy ass. But finally, the next part here. So smile... And don't forget to like and comment. Even if you hate it! 

The green eyed monster 

Rashmi was many things. She was a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a teacher, a SIU Agent, a friend and… a girlfriend. No, she did not regret the fact that she was irrevocably and absolutely in love with someone. No. But what perturbed her was a woman. A woman who was supposedly her lover's ex-flame and who presently was working in close quarters with him.

You see, she wasn't an insecure kind of woman. If it had been any other woman, a friend maybe, she would not have loathed her so much. But the aforementioned woman was not only his ex-flame but someone who still dreamt to get him back in her life. Yeah, right. As if she would let her.

Well, this sort of brought her to the next peg of her journey. Plotting.

As mentioned above, Rashmi was many things. But plotter wasn't one of those. And neither was a seductress.

You heard it right folks. The word indeed was Seductress. Unfortunately, even after hours and hours of putting different scenarios in her mind, this was her best shot. Though the 'Art of Seducing' as was so eloquently written in an article that she had read sometime back, was new for her, it was definitely worth trying.

Anything to get rid of a certain devious vixen.

Rashmi checked her appearance in the mirror. Twice.

Frankly, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

For the first time in her life, she felt exquisite.

With soft curls framing her face as a loose bun adored her head, she could have swore that for one moment even she couldn't recognize herself. The kajal in her eyes and the mascara made her eyes so alluring that anyone would be mesmerized by them.  There was a hint of blush too which did the purpose of magnifying her beauty.

But she was sure that what would steal anyone's breath was her beautiful and intricately designed dress.

When she had bought the dress the previous day, she had unquestionably underestimated its grandeur. But now, looking at her reflection in the mirror she could only squeal in delight. Her apparel was a navy blue, single shoulder strap, satin, knee length dress with feminine bow detail. To further accentuate her look, the waist and skirt were decorated with solid black floral accents.

Thank goodness, Mithu and Bhabhi were at Mithu's Nana's place, otherwise both of them would have had heart-attacks.

Though she wouldn't be surprised if many men especially her colleagues in SIU had heart attack but she would be glad if the former happened to a certain woman.

Obviously, her. Miss s**t-two-shoes.

She could not wait to go to her office.

Dressed in an immaculate black Armani Suit and shoes, Randeep checked his watch.

7.00 PM.

Tonight, a party was hosted in the SIU headquarters. Randeep and his team had successfully thwarted the impending disaster on the country and so, Swami wanted to raise a toast to the occasion. He too felt that he needed this celebration to forget all the close calls he had for the past few days and all the near death experiences. Tonight, he would celebrate life.

Except there was one problem… Rashmi.

Since the announcement of the party, she had been acting weird and secretive. They did not go for dinners or lunches anymore. And the phone calls were less frequent too. But what irked him the most was the fact that she insisted on arriving alone at the party. Now, why would she do that? He was her lover, her fianc. Coming to think of it, he had a feeling that she wanted to give him some sort of message. But what? Guess he will have to wait.

Strapping his seat belt, he started the engine of his SUV in the hope of finding some answers. Tonight.

The party was being held in one of the grandest hall in the SIU.

It was situated in the ground floor to the right of the chief's office. This was the room where the conference and meetings with important delegates were being held.

But instead of the black and white which the room boasted of as well as the long mahogany table, tonight the room looked spectacular.

Balloons, drapes and other colorful decorations adorned the hall. The words "50th Anniversary of SIU" was written in elegant handwriting across the wall. The entire SIU team wore formal attire and expensive ties. Drinks and starters were being served. Music blared from the speakers overhead as people chatted lightheartedly and swayed to the music. All in all, Randeep felt considerably better at the festivities around him.

Just then, two arms snaked around him and someone whispered in his ear, "I was waiting for you."

Stunned at the revelation, Randeep turned around only to find a familiar set of black eyes staring at him.

"Got you! I was kidding, Randeep. Relax," Bidisha smirked knowingly.

Realizing that she was just messing with him, Randeep too smiled well naturedly.

He was about to ask her something when his head jerked to the entrance at the sound of simultaneous gasps emitted by the men folk  of the room.

It was her. His Rashmi. And she looked… out of the world.

As expected, Rashmi got the kind of response that she was hoping for.

As soon as she sauntered her way into the hall, she heard her colleagues' simultaneous gasps.

But what made her day was her lover's dazed and dreamy expression.

She smiled sweetly at everyone before leveling her gaze to the woman standing with him.

Bidisha.

Mouth hanging and eyes widening, she was staring at Rashmi as if she had been bitten by some beast.

Truth be told, Bidisha didn't look half as bad. She had worn a red halter neck dress. Sporting matching stilettos and a fanciful updo, she had to admit that Miss I-am-the-best did look good. Just, not good enough.

Tonight she was the one to steal everyone's breath.

Rashmi snickered inwardly. This dress was definitely a hit if the lusty gazes directed at her by her male colleagues were anything to go by.

"I didn't know you could look so sassy," announced an all too familiar voice to her right.

Anand Swami.

Leaning his frame at the wall nearby, he raised his glass of wine and nodded his head in her direction.

She smiled tightly at her boss but was soon moving in the direction of her lover.

Today was definitely NOT Mr. Anand Swami day. She had a mission in her mind and she had absolutely no patience to deal with his hugely inflated ego tonight.

In order to get away from her boss, she didn't realize that she had reached at the bar. Sighing at herself, she ordered an appletini and swept the floor for her fianc.

She spotted him alright. It was then that their eyes locked for a fierce moment before she averted her gaze, blushing furiously. Her man looked ravishing tonight. Her appletini was forgotten for the moment as was her purpose.

"Hey," he whispered softly, walking to her side.

"Hey"

"You look… fabulous."

"You don't look so bad yourself, Randeep."

He smiled his million dollar smile and gently touched her elbow.

"I hate every man who is looking at you right now," he stated matter of factly, scowling at the nearby men.

"I bet the women are doing the same." Especially B-I-D-I-S-H-A. But she did not voice her name.

"Well, their bad luck. My eyes are only for you."

Rashmi's breath hitched at that and all mutant bats fluttered in her belly. If it wasn't for his hold in her elbow, she most definitely would have melted like a puddle. 

"Where is-where is Bidisha," she managed to squeak. Damn him. He was supposed to be all smitten by her saucy looks and not the other way around.

"Don't know. I was talking to her before you distracted me," he replied in an insinuating tone, stressing on the word 'you'.

"I am not sorry," she purred. This time he shuddered at her silky voice.

He muttered something unintelligible before pulling her to the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked cordially.

She looked up at him and smiled in the most enticing way.

"I would take that as a yes." And with it, he held her small hand in his and placed his other hand on her waist as they circled to the music.

They swayed for some more time before they were rudely interrupted by someone.

Someone being Mr. Anand Swami.

"Do you mind," he asked Randeep while beckoning to Rashmi.

Politely, she unlatched her arms from around her fianc to take up Swami's offered hand.

"I will be back," she assured him, pecked him at the corner of the mouth and then, joined Swami to the dance floor.

Suddenly, Bidisha appeared out of nowhere and started dancing with him.

Randeep very much had the intention of following her fianc but observing that Bidisha seemed pretty much inclined to dance with him, he reluctantly gave up.

But that didn't deter him from dancing side by side with his fianc and his boss.

"So, you seem distracted tonight," he heard Bidisha quip as the music changed for a romantic one.

"No, no, you were saying something?" he inquired whilst his eyes were glued at the other couple.

"I was just saying that you look amazing tonight."

"Thank you."

She smiled at him as they moved slowly to the music.

He too smiled in response.

Rashmi noticed the heated gaze her fianc was directing at her and was trying very hard not to blush.

Till now, she was failing.

"Your dress is beautiful," Swami complimented her.

"Well, thank you, sir."

"No, seriously, it shows so much of your olive skin."

Aghast at his innuendo, she calmly replied, "Is it your alcohol speaking?"

"Could be. Tell me again, what are you doing with Randeep? Especially when people much worthy than him are available."

"Worthiness varies from people to people. For you, you the worthiest. But for me, Randeep is. And perhaps, I love him."

Despite feeling a little discomfort in her boss's presence, she smiled inwardly. She loved him and she was sure, that if the dickhead did try something not so innocuous then her man would definitely show him his place. There was no need to worry.

She was right. Because as soon as her boss's hand shifted a little lower at her back, her fianc was there, pulling her out of his grasp.

"Swami, I think it's enough for tonight. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to have my girlfriend back," he drawled for Swami's alcohol addled brain.

She was unable to hear his response because he was soon pulling her away from him. Not that she was interested in the first place.

Just as she settled comfortably in his arms, thoughts of a certain vixen and her obnoxious boss at the back of her mind, he growled in her ears, "I want to kiss you so much…"

Her stomach did a double take. Was it Randeep speaking? She would have doubted it, if it wasn't for his unmistakable musk smell. Maybe he too had a little alcohol in his system.

"Don't worry, I am not drunk. I do have to drive remember?"

She stared at him, wondering briefly if he could read people's minds as well.

"I don't know what you are talking about… by the way, thanks for saving me."

"Ah, no need. I was watching you the whole time anyways. If that douche bag would have dared to do anything out of line, I swear to god I would have ripped his head."

"I knew I could count on you," she chuckled when out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Bidisha taking the spot beside them. Randeep, obviously, was oblivious to her presence.

Sipping her then forgotten appletini, Rashmi cooed seductively. "You know, I bought this dress for you?"

"That's why you were so secretive all these days?"

"Hmm… I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, I must say I am surprised," he replied suggestively whilst leaning towards her.

And before she could process what was happening, his lips were on her, moving erotically as she burst with excitement.

"Mmm…." She moaned in response as he continued his assault on her lips.

"What do you say, we move the party to a more private setting?"

"And let you do all the things that you have in your mind? Maybe."

With that, before she could even count till 10 Randeep, pulled her from the bar stool and entwining their fingers, left the hall in a hurry.

But before they were out, she managed to sneak a glance at the only occupied bar stool.

To her delight, the woman's face had turned 50 shades of red and her mouth was slightly agape.

Mission accomplished.

A/N 2: 😆😆😆 I can so imagine Bidisha's embarrassment. Poor girl. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed. Do spare the poor soul your comments. You know they make my day!

diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing! i've no words fr it! it was really awesome! when will u write the nxt part plz tell!!!!!!Edited by diksha2711 - 10 years ago
diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to read it again and again! plz update soon! i can't wait fr nxt part!!!!!!!!!!
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a bigg RES!
      - unresd(sorry had to res it , d reason being I wasn't at home so couldn't access through PC !)

first n foremost I have been waiting for this since ages (if this seems exaggerated to u which it isn't for me then cant help 😛) ... though after reading it I can say the the wait was worth  it !😃

Oh my my Akansha!!!!
this is FABULOUS !!!👏👏👏👏
kudos for writing this amazing piece of fiction!
 u really have that knack of writing where the reader can visualize each and every detail ...👍🏼

because I could do just this an imagining Randeep in Armani ☺️
Thinking about Bidisha I was literally like this 🤣and for d sweetie Rashmi or should I 'seductress' now? 😉 I was
that Anand Swami even he isn't drunk he would still be d jerk he is🤢

A very big hug from my side to thank u for writing this awesome fic🤗
have been missing Rasdeep since a long time now n now ur fics are my only sahara !
Let me tell you it was absolutely a treat to read this one !!!

Maybe the next one u can write about what happened after  Rasdeep went from d party (specifically d rasdeep part !) 😉

Edited by mansi_verma - 10 years ago
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too gud just fantastic waiting eagerly for next part