Ek Thi Naayka

Episode Discussion Thread - Aamna Sharif Epi

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And here is the EDT to discuss the Aamna Sharif's episodes of 6th and 7th April.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for making this thread...excited to see aamna's episode..have been waiting for it since the beginning ðŸ˜›
kashishdabest thumbnail
So Aamna's character will be called Razia as per the recent preview..the daayan's name is Naazneen and the hero's character name is still not announced
Minionite thumbnail
I'm looking forward to seeing Bhanu Uday. I last saw him Special Squad almost 8 years ago.
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033ff">I'm looking forward to seeing Bhanu Uday. I last saw him Special Squad almost 8 years ago.</font>

I never watched special squad but recently heard abt him..never seen him act so it will be good to see..the concept looks good from the previews..lets hope the execute it welll
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

I never watched special squad but recently heard abt him..never seen him act so it will be good to see..the concept looks good from the previews..lets hope the execute it welll

He's a good actor. I'm not surprised. Special Squad was a very little known show but it ran for a long time and ran well. It used to come on Sahara One.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Yes funnily enough..my friend is a fan of him..and she mentioned him about a week ago to me..so when i read the article that name rang a bell but it was only when i googled it i realised who hw was..its freaky isnt it how someone thats been mentioned to u keeps appearing everywhere lol
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

Yes funnily enough..my friend is a fan of him..and she mentioned him about a week ago to me..so when i read the article that name rang a bell but it was only when i googled it i realised who hw was..its freaky isnt it how someone thats been mentioned to u keeps appearing everywhere lol

Hehe...I fully forgot the actor's name and I didn't recognize him from the pic either. It's when Purnima di mentioned that he came on Special Squad that I finally recognized him. ðŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Hehe i suppose he has been away for a long time so its expected..and i heard the show was quite under rated so many people may not have been aware of him..if im honest i wasnt till like a week ago hehe
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah it's really weird. He disappears for so many years and then all of a sudden there's a lot of news on him. Apparently he's coming in another show now as well.