minihashu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was awesome .. Seeing shipra khanna was a total surprise and i was so happy to see her back and i must say this she a lovely chef .. I hope we get to see her every week :D soo happy she was my fav from last season 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihashu thumbnail
And i forgot to add chef vikas so cute today well he is cute everyday but today he was extra cute hehe
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minihashu

Today's episode was awesome .. Seeing shipra khanna was a total surprise and i was so happy to see her back and i must say this she a lovely chef .. I hope we get to see her every week :D soo happy she was my fav from last season

OMG I did not know that it was telecasted today aswell, I missed it dammit 😭 😭 . Shipra was my favourite too and I missed the episode...this aint fair 😔Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
minihashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

OMG I did not know that it was telecasted today aswell, I missed it dammit 😭 😭 . Shipra was my favourite too and I missed the episode...this aint fair 😔

Don't worry u can watch it on desilinks.co or apni.tv
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minihashu

Don't worry u can watch it on desilinks.co or apni.tv

Oh yeah, I am dumbo forgot about online ðŸĪŠ ...I am off now to watch it, thanks.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It seems I also missed the epi, can anybody post the link here ?
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for making this post, after seeing your post only i saw the episode
it was quite long and so good
😊  much better than that saas bahu nonsense of sat !!!! ðŸ˜ĩ

what time did the episode aired???😕  it seems it will come next week as well !!!
i doubt sp promoted this episode, how come many were not aware of it !!!!
they were only into that nonsense saas bahu, !!!
ðŸ˜Ą
they are conducting masterchef is many cities, showing all that only would hv been much better than that sat episode !!!!  ðŸĨą

is there any official fb page or something about MC??? hope sp is getting our feedback !!!!

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
minihashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen22

thank you so much for making this post, after seeing your post only i saw the episode
it was quite long and so good
😊  much better than that saas bahu nonsense of sat !!!! ðŸ˜ĩ

what time did the episode aired???😕  it seems it will come next week as well !!!
i doubt sp promoted this episode, how come many were not aware of it !!!!
they were only into that nonsense saas bahu, !!!
ðŸ˜Ą
they are conducting masterchef is many cities, showing all that only would hv been much better than that sat episode !!!!  ðŸĨą

is there any official fb page or something about MC??? hope sp is getting our feedback !!!!

Well even i didn't know about the sunday's episode but i was lucky coz i had just switched on the tv and masterchef had started i was like omg and then shipra came then i was like wow and she said she will be coming every week 😃 
saturday was crap i just watched for few minutes it was so boring but sunday was awesomeee :D 
And well i dunno why but i find shipra and vikas cute together lol ðŸ˜†
minihashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukirti

It seems I also missed the epi, can anybody post the link here ?

Well here's the link 
http://desilinks.co/threads/96317-Master-Chef-(Superstars-Ka-Safar)-31st-March-2013-Video-Watch-Online-720p-*HD*

Enjoy ðŸ˜Š
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed the episode as well.. Will watch it now.. thanx for posting the link..