Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Sri for the updates!

Me too upset with Prabha being rejected πŸ˜•. There were many people who sang worser than rejected candidates yet they were selected.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rohini , syed and few others were horrible .. but rejecting prabhu poornima was nonsense..
mellisai thumbnail
yeah, me too disappointed .. not sure how/what he sang today but thought he'd get  thru a few more rounds before being eliminated.. πŸ˜”
Karamel thumbnail
Holy Sh** .. Prabhu got rejected!!! πŸ˜² come on he wud'nt be that bad compared to aravind & rohini! have'nt seen the epi yet but guys any ideas about sai shanker? πŸ˜³ (i'm lil biased to him β˜ΊοΈ) ...

Thanks for all the updates thamizhan 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Sai Shankar sang patha patha and got 4 greens. Selected.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Rafeeq sang a Malayalam song. 4 greens selected.
Karamel thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update krithikas πŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Prabhu. Tere mere beech mein.
Pearl. thumbnail
Thanks Krithika,,,

Everybody sang better than Rohini!
bal75 thumbnail
Sai Shankar - "Pathha pathha boota" - IS THERE ANY OTHER rendition other than Hariharan's?????  It sounded as if it was sung by comedian Mehmood.  No offense but it sounded very ROUGH especially the da & ra sounds.  Why Sai?  Was it intentional?  Or was he singing it as sung by someone else?  Confusing.

Rafeeq - "Saamyamagannoru" - Had touches of KJY in that song.  I think he has a naturally nasal-sounding tone, which may be good for some songs.  Otherwise, well-delivered.  Should avoid flat voice in the base.  

Prabhu - "Tere mere beech mein" - WHAT A SONG BY SPB!!  He pours in all the pathos even today when he sings it on stage !!  Emotions were very good.  Except for pronunciation, I thought it was a decent one.

Soundharya - "My heart will go on" - What a surprise!  The vibrato was missing and unnecessary "soundharya" touches / expressions here and there.  But good job overall.  I was waiting for her to reach that "You're here".  She hit that rightly but missed "there's nothing I feel".

Sai Vignesh - "Om namo" - One of the most consistent singers.  Clear tone.  Neat singing.  Looking forward to seeing him in the Top-10 atleast (If Vijay TV wills !!!!) πŸ‘

Aravind - "Andhi Kadapurathu" - I don't think it is such a short song.  He finished it within a minute or so & also received 5 greens ??!!   The drama of the song was good but the base was shaky.

Shravan Narayanan - "Tamaam Umr bhar" - Good attempt.  But could have chosen another song to portray his high octave skills.  Again, the base was bit unsteady but the rest of it was good.  

Rajagopal - "Nainon ki" - Sounded very "carnatic".  And that took away the beauty of the song.  The song has a good tempo which sounded bit slow here.  Technically OK.   I like the version rendered by ASS-3 contestant Srinivasan, a brilliant version.

Soundarya - "Albela sajan" - The aalaap, I thought she was "threatening someone" πŸ˜›!!   She always has that high note shouting problem even back then.  And anyone will improve if they are given umpteen chances.  So, 5 greens with Shruti problems, shouting etc.   WOW, keep it up Vijay TV !!

Prabhu & Shravan should have been in with Vignesh / Rohini out.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   Needless to say the matches are already fixed.