* vaijeyanthi - chikni chameli - 5g - SELECTED

power packed performance - shuba

energy good, enjoyed ur side to side dance - devan 
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
* vishwanath - 4g (mahathi, shailaja, shuba, devan) - SELECTED

pramaadamaana performance - devan

* 9 selected, 2 wait listed 

* anandh sir selected alagesan,  team selected swarag without knowing anandh sir's decision. So both swarag & alagesan SELECTED!

mellisai thumbnail
* 40 contestants thru, 3 eliminated (poornima, shravan & prabhu)

lets see what happens next week .. πŸ˜‰
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri for the updates..

So Alagesan , Swarag through to the next round..

STill feel sad for Poornima & Prabhu..
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the updates!

Totally agree Krithika. Both Prabhu and Poornima should not have been rejected.

Only 3 rejection this week.

This rate la ponna, people will loose their interest in watching Vijay TV. Two weeks in a row, big let down by Vijay TV.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri.

So Parvathi back??? They let her skip a round pola.

Me too wanted to see Prabhu.

So slow they have to set a goal to eliminate come to top 30 then they can follow the standard. How many are still there now?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are 40 contestants now Meenu akka..
bal75 thumbnail
Deepthi Suresh - "Chalo Tumko lekar" - OMG, what a song by Shreya Goshal & a finely composed romantic by M M Kreem.  Where was the feel?  Because she failed to give it the necessary touches it sounded quite sober.  πŸ˜”

Alagesan - "Pullanguzhal kodutha" - For his age, he sang well but not up to his "Adi ennadi rakkamma".  That's all I can say.

Swarag Keerthan - "Breathless" - OMG...My heart stopped for the entire 3 minutes.  Off-key, off-tempo, off-breath...Why would anyone choose this song is beyond my imagination.  πŸ€’

Parvathy - "Thaane thirinjum" -  A beautiful melody by the GOLDEN-voiced QUEEN SJ.  Good rendition with sweet voice.  AGAIN gets feeble and unstable at lower octaves.  Bright & sweet at medium-high notes.

Ramnath - "Pramadhavanam" - A KILLER piece by KJY.  Extremely difficult to sing.  A decent rendition except when touching those "untouchable" notes.

Ramesh - "Tu hi re" -  WHAT A SURPRISE !!  πŸ‘  Hindi...And that too a romantic sad song !!!!  Very good and keep it up.  His pronunciation of Hindi was MUCH better than some other contestants.

Pradeep - If they did not mention that it was his composition, I'd have thought that it was from a documentary or serial or some unknown movie or not-on-track film version !!!!  Brilliant !!πŸ‘

Vaijayanthi - "Chikni chameli" - A very good rendition.  Struggled on high notes.  The only annoying thing was "WHY DO THE JUDGES GET CARRIED AWAY BY the so-called "performance / dance"??????  This is a singing talent hunt.  Focus on singing, judges.  

Vishwanath - "Ennalu Urake" - A very good rendition of the carnatic song by Thyagarajar.  It kept me captivated for the whole few minutes even though it was a pure Carnatic song.  πŸ‘EXCELLENT.  

And as usual, What a drama at the end to select both of them ???!!!!!!  Disgusting !! πŸ˜‘  Appadiye viewers a confuse panraangalaam ...Try something else, Vijay TV  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.  Sour milk.