Posted: 11 years ago
Game Of The Week

Guys after taking permission of riddzi i am starting this Gotw and its simple game and that is Place Antakshari.

Example:
guys if i give place name delhi then other person has to give next place name from letter I like Iceland and it will go on so, enjoy
First place name from me is london
New YorK. 😛 😉. 😆
Nice game! 😳
😛   Thailand
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
DarjeelinG...

P.S: I cant believe I got the first one wrong...🤣 NewYork ends with K..and I started with R...🤣
New HampshirE

p.s. - Shwets, you reminded me of Chandler from Friends. 😆😆
EnglanD

P.S: Oh yeah...when does this come? i forgot? Is it when he will get transfered?
Delhi

p.s - It came when He wanted to get rid of Janet & he lied saying I am going to Yemen. She wished to come to Ariport & he literely had to buy ticket & board the flight in order to make Janet believe that he is gone in real. It was hilarious. 😆😆
Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Delhi

p.s - It came when He wanted to get rid of Janet & he lied saying I am going to Yemen. She wished to come to Ariport & he literely had to buy ticket & board the flight in order to make Janet believe that he is gone in real. It was hilarious. 😆😆

ItalY

P.S: Oh yes..I remember now...😆 that was a hilarious episode...I love her OH MY GOD! The like the episode when Chandler and Phoebe will plan to break up with their partners together. Phoebe will end it with a hug and Chandler will be like "thats it". Phoebe will say...Yeah it was very hard...😆
YakushimA

p.s - I remember Shwets. series itself is the most hilarious & fun thing I have ever watched. 😊
ArgentinA

P.S: Definitely. I have all the seasons downloaded. Even now I just select randomly..any season any episode and watch. I cant stop laughing.😊