DOTW: What's more important-Trust or Explanations?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Dis is my 1st ever DOTW. Dis is trust related DOTW. I hope none hv made DOTW on dis topic before. It is inspired 4m Meh's signature 'If explanations are needed then what's the meaning of trust????' Dis statement suits in many events in TBP? I wanted to post dis DOTW 4m some time. Thanks Meh for indirectly giving me d idea.  Hope u don't mind for me copying d idea 4m ur signature. Mujhe koi aur idea nahi mila na isliye ye topic decide kiya post karne ko.

Wen Piddhi spotted Kiya wid Kunal outside d cafe, he thought her to be involved wid Kunal. For a moment, its okay as any1 wud believe dat but he sud hv given 2nd thoughts to it as JJ did nothing to her even wen Piddhi told JJ abt it. He sud hv atleast trusted JJ. Also, Kiya wud hv been in jail too if she was really involved as Kunal wud hv taken her name. Wen KD got to know abt it, he plotted fake friendship wid Kiya to take revenge on her which was really wrong. After spending many moments wid Kiya, he started to pity her condition due to her family but he was more concerned abt is revenge plan. Didn't for even a moment he thought whether he was doing right or wrong or whether Kiya is really dat much evil? He once trusted her which got broke wen he himself spotted er wid Kunal. Was his jumping to conclusion of Kiya as Kunal's gf n both of plotting against KD was right? Did he not felt right to discuss dis wid other buddies  as well abt his doubt for Kiya? Then things wud not hv been worse. But he kept d revenge thing to only him n Piddhi, beingnice to evry1 except Kiya(genuinely). He had also one thing in mind dat d more Kiya vl trust him d more her trust vl break which is happening still now. Did he even thought of confronting her to confirm his doubt? Do u think KD's revenge plan was right? Wat wud u hv done in KD's place? Wud u hv given second thoughts to wat u saw which Piddhi had not done?

During TDP, Panchi went against Ranveer n confessed to JJ dat Ayesha is not his cousin as she can't support him in wrong anymore. For dat stupid reason, RV was mad like hell wid her. On top of dat, Ayesha brainwashed him against her. Wat do u hv done if u wee in Panchi's place? RV lost trust in her. He did not even trusted dat Panchi vl never think of his wrong. How wud u hv reacted wid Panchi if u were in RV's place? Wud u come in Ayesha's talk against Panchi easily? During APC, Panchi told RV abt Ayesha's real face but RV refused to believe her n did not trusted her even a bit. He did not trusted his 15 years old friend Panchi over some a week or two old net friend n love. In d process, he hurted her a lot. Wud u done d same?

Wen RV told Kiya abt KD's intentions during APC, Kiya refused to believe as she trusted KD. But wen she came to know abt KD's real face, her trust got broken very badly. She got a friend in RV who she trusted enuf to share abt her family's real face dat no one knows. After shirt-tearing incident, Kiya again became KD's friend n started trusting im. Wen she saw KD not accepting money 4m The Shady Guy, her trust increased for KD increased even more. But during Farewell, how can she just listen to Ruby n think KD wrong so easily? How can Kiya n Ranveer so easily jumped to conclusion dat KD sold d MMS for money? Didn't they trusted him even a bit? During jail track, Kiya had trust dat KD was not involved in drug business eventhough wen they were not friends. She knew dat KD vl not stoop so low for money then y she did not trusted him now? If KD was quite she sud hv understand atleast a bit dat der may be a reason behind his silence similar to d fact dat did not told any1 abt her being involved in helping KD as her mom wud send her to d boarding school. Wud u hv only believed in Ruby like Kiya did? How wud u hv reacted wen u hv seen d clip on KD's cell? Wat wud u hv done in place of YaRa?

If sum1 very close to u breaks ur trust, vl u ever trust him/her again? Or vl u ever trust ever any1 else again? Hv u ever been in such situations wen sum1 broke ur trust? Wat effect it had on u? Did u ever trusted him/her or any1 else again? But wen v all friends r very close to sum1 after hvng  spend good times 2gthr n solving all d problems 2gthr n sumtn wrong happens wid d blame on a friend, vl u think him/her wrong so easily widout hvng 2nd thoughts? Dats where d statement 'If explanations are needed then what's the meaning of trust????' applies. During MMS scandal, Panchi, Piddhi, Bobby, Samar n Juhi showed trust in KD dat he can never do such cheap act but Kiya n Ranveer widout giving 2nd thoughts thought him just cuz of some proofs pointing 2wards him? Does explations for proving oneself right r always needed over trusting sum1?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Trust.
In itself it is a complex thing.
Sometimes (or some people) you trust a person easily.
But when you trust someone it's like you are giving a person a gun and blindly believing that they won't fire it (read this somewhere)
So when trust is broken it's hard to put it back together easily.
At that point one will require explanations.
Trust should come with time , take time before placing it on someone.
That's what I usually do
But that doesn't mean one has to be paranoid.
Don't go judging and doubting everyone of their actions.
And more importantly we should learn to talk.
For most of the problems can be done away with that.
Especially if it is a person whom you know hasn't done any really bad things before.
Then again apart from God I don't think any human is completely trustworthy.
We should learn to forgive mistakes and move on.
Life is too short to waste on hate, regrets and negative feelings.
Easy to preach I know, but that's unfortunately or fortunately the reality.
So where needed give explanations and where you can trust blindly.
And remember it's a priceless thing to break.
meinaurtu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Trust and explanations come together. Because sometimes we believe what we see, but not everything is white and black. I feel like  trusting a person can mean that sometimes, somewhere there might be some explanations. It may not be because you want to clear something, it can be because you've got nothing to hide. Being honest and telling the truth might be called explaining. But yeah that's what I think. Some times you just need to have some sort of explanations.
tiara_magic thumbnail
trust is needed but some complex matters we need an explaination