KANDY FLOSS on STAR PLUS..a better choice

Posted: 17 years ago

You know what guys??  I strongly believe that KANDY FLOSS would've done extremley well if it was aired on STAR PLUS.  STAR PLUS takes the risk of showing daring things that other channels dont.  Sony on the other hands wants shows like these to end ASAP and go back to their normal Re-telecasting of OOOOOOLD SHOWS for no reason!!

The show ended cuz of TRPs and Ekta's problems with SET.  If this was STAR PLUS, they would work their brain outs to see what is wrong with the program and what they can do to bring TRPs back.  Even after facing 5 protests that ppl held against STAR and Balaji,,,they continue to take risks and shows ppl new stuff on TV.  While SONY does the following with their soaps:

*Has a fresh starts

*Someone is pregnant in the middle of the show

*Lovers separate and ppl stop watching it

*LOW TRPs within 3 weeks

*Show go off air in 5 months!!

They have done this to Ye Meri Life Hai, Ayushmaan, Hum Do Hai Na, Kkusum!!😡😡

oh ok i didn't know that ekta mai had problems with SET and therefore the program went off air, it was a good programme
I think it had a gd run..Sony is watched greatly too so i dun think the ch was the problem 😳 it prob was just too controversial for some ppl
yh i agree wit woteva u sed its all the truf!
Yaar i loved kandyfloss...it was fun...
N ya u are rite..it would have done better if it had been on starplus.
Probably, as you say it would have done better on Star Plus

Originally posted by pardesi-mem

I think it had a gd run..Sony is watched greatly too so i dun think the ch was the problem 😳 it prob was just too controversial for some ppl

I agree with taffy to some extent but would agree that sony doesnt take risk showing something different. If u look at zee and star they show most soaps where as sony is more reality making it different from the others. But it is true that sonys relation wasnt rusty especially after the reshuffling of Kkusum without any notice or promotions but thats a different topic.

i still dont like the show!!
i still dont like the show!!
i think it did well on sony and i dnt think it would hve done well on star