What We Feel - Sholon Si - GunJeev OS

Posted: 11 years ago

What We Feel - Sholon Si - GunJeev OS

Sholon Si, Sholon Si

He waited with impatiently as he watched Vihaan and Rachna dance gracefully across the stage then coming to a halt. The crowd cheered for them with a big round of applause. That made him even more nervous because between Gunjan and him, he was the weaker link in this round. Mental ' check, physical ' check, dancing ' no check.

Gunjan and he had rehearsed a lot for this moment and now that the time is here he didn't want to it mess up. Her ever so ungrateful family has been on her case lately and maybe this win will cheer her up more.

Rajeev was never able to answer the question why he cared so much about her happiness? Neither did he didn't have explanations on why he feels a little numb when she touches him or why Vihaan's words about Gunjan and him had bothered him so much.

"And with Sholon Si we have Gunjan and her mentor Rajeev sir next." The MC announced and Rajeev shook himself a little readying for the performance. Gunjan was waiting on the other end of the stage to enter.

Sholon si sholon si

tere ankhon ki yeh roshni 

kiske liye hai

kiske liye hai 

The music started and Rajeev entered the stage with a stance and Gunjan did the same from the other side of the stage.  She moved forward towards him with two sharp twirls and landed on Rajeev's chest. 

Chandni Chandni

Tere Chere Ki Yeh Chandni

Kiske Liye Hai

Kiske Liye Hai

He moved his hands to her face and caressed it with the back of his hands. He once again felt the numbness as he his hands came in contact with her skin.

They then moved away moved away from each other with a jerk in opposite directions. Rajeev caught her hand and pulled her towards him. He was about to put his hand on her shoulder as she put one hand in his and the other on his shoulder. Before Rajeev could place his hands on her shoulder, she caught his hands and put them on her waist and brought herself closer to him. He let out a little gasp seeing their closeness.

Tera Muskurana Nazar Yun Jhukana
Mere Liye Hai 
Bas Mere Liye Hai

He started leading the dance with stepping forward twice and then back once. Rajeev looked it her eyes and Gunjan caught on fast that he was nervous and a bit intimidated. She then squeezed his shoulders lightly with a warm smiling asking him to relax.

Rajeev smiled at her and pushed her out and twirled her back in but this time her back facing him.

Samjho Mera Joh Ishara Hai
Joh Bhi Hai Mera Woh Tumhara Hai
Samjho Mera Joh Ishara Hai
Joh Bhi Hai Mera Woh Tumhara Hai

Gunjan moved out of his arms and they stood beside each other in position for their next step. Gunjan and Rajeev both danced with perfect synchronization as the crowd cheered for them.

Lehar Mein Koi Hoon Khoyi
Manzil Toh Hai Tu Kinara Hai
Yeh Meri Adayaein Yeh Meri Wafaein
Yeh Meri Adayaein Yeh Meri Wafaein
Tujhko Pata Hai Sabh Tere Liye Hai

Gunjan twirled and danced though her thoughts were somewhere else. She remembered Mayank and her thoughts took her to the time Mayank blamed her for Charu and his marriage failure. It was true that she had failed him and it was her fault. But then she turned towards Rajeev. He had encouraged her even when knew that she was wrong. Rajeev should by her and gave her courage for her family problems even this competition. The reason she is dancing here flawlessly was because of him. And the truth be told she was enjoying herself.

Sholon Si Sholon Si
Teri Ankhon Ki Yeh Roshni 
Kiske Liye Hai Kiske Liye Hai

Rajeev then got a hold her hand again and twirled her around him in a circle. He then pulled her back into him and her out her leg around him as he dipped her low. When he brought her back up their faced were merely a finger away from each other. He looked into her eyes once again as his feelings surfaced.

Who was he kidding, he liked her. Heck he might even be in love with her. He smiled at the thought Who wouldn't like her? He once again touched her face with affection hoping that time would stay still.

Chandni Chandni Tere Chere Ki Yeh Chandni
Kiske Liye Hai Kiske Liye Hai
Mere Liye Hai Bas Mere Liye Hai

Gunjan pulled and walked away from him away from him breaking his little trance. Rajeev followed her and put his arms around her. He then lightly traced her arms.

Gunjan looked towards the crowd and spotted her family including Mayank who was looking at her with anger. She knew the reason; it was because she was dancing so intimately with another man. But Rajeev didn't feel like just any other man, this felt oddly right.

Rajeev on her other hand noticed her eyes on Mayank as he moved away from her and pulled her. He pulled her a little harder than he was supposed making sure she faced away from Mayank.  Rajeev then lifted her up high as the song reached its final line 'Bas Mere Liye Hai".

Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
Hey guys here is my first OS for GunJeev. 
Not my best work but I hope to return with better about ViNa, the sisters or GunJeev again if I get a good response.😳
Hope you guys like it.
Comment and Like!

-Star
😲wow...i alwayzz thought dance can only be described by dancing...and now am numb, i just read the perfect dancing description ever...👏

omg!!! star, u have definitely written a master-piece, such brilliant piece of writing...

and definitely my favt part will be the one where gunjan twriled and rajiv pick her up..omg!!!! so romantic☺️

now u should definitely write more of these os and please paste this OS to Gunjiv AT...
wow!!! if only we can actually see this whole thing for real!! wow!!! Star...it's wonderful!!!! I LOVE IT!!! 👏
That was really good i thinkthis is the first gunjeev os iv read and i loved it hope you right more and if you do i WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM !!!!!!! :D
OMG I am NUMB...As Riva said I never knew that someone can describe a dance in this way... Every single word touch my heart...I felt every single word..I could able to imagine every single moment... You are succeeded... 

Please write more and more specially about Gunjeev ...as no idea whats Cv are going to do to them ..so at least we can satisfy ourselves reading this... 

I have no idea what is OS..But darling this is something I am looking forward..It make me to think more about Gunjeev.. 

Love you star ..and appreciate your good work..Keep it up baby❤️
hey hashii...os meaning one short, story taken in one go
Originally posted by riva2987

hey hashii...os meaning one short, story taken in one go

Thanks girl..Actually most of IF abbreviations are like greek to me ..😆
Originally posted by Hashii

Thanks girl..Actually most of IF abbreviations are like greek to me ..😆

os- one short
ff- fan fiction ( its like lengthy stories continued in parts..just like novel)
Vm- video mixes
Originally posted by riva2987

os- one short
ff- fan fiction ( its like lengthy stories continued in parts..just like novel)
Vm- video mixes

Thank you my little teacher🤗