Dimple - *Aao re.. aao re maro dholna*
Anchal - Whad da.. na? :S
Dimple - DHOL-na 
Anchal - Ur drum ??
Dimple - Oye.. my ?HUM-dum
Anchal - Hum-dum WHO?
Dimple - The one.. the ONLY ... ishhh ... RK boy  _  is backkk
Anchal omg.. really? *runs to greet RK* 
Dimple -  oyeee.. ye NL kaun banayega? ... Grr...wait for meee... 

Hum chale jo sath milke...saja ye Newsletter ka Ashiyan...
Dekhte hi dekhte.. hum pahuchgaye... aapne 40th edition pe janab..!!<3

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction: Armu4eva
NL Banner-MarshP
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

First of all so sorry for the delay in Newsletter. was really busy in Office.
Ok guys when you will scroll down you will find some entries missing. We are currently having some issues with those entries. We will get back with those entries from next week onwards.
Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
(By -Mayu-)

25th march

Kaka hands over the knife to Madhu saying he cant do it. Madhu hesitates but takes it seeing the condition. Madhu makes Aryan go inside and she heats the knife. Both Aryan and Kaka both pray. She very shakely removes bullet. Sultan holds onto her. Kaka bandages him. Aryan happy to see Sultan adnd hugs Madhu. In the morning, someone gives money to Bhujang. Some men tell him about pick pocketing gone wrong. Sultan wakes and Aryan gives him shirt. He notices Madhu missing. Madhu comes back and taunts him regarding his trust and how he is parenting Aryan. Men tell Bhujang how they were robbed by Sultan.

26th march

Sultan remembering old times with his wife while listening to the musical lighter. Sultan grimaces in pain! Paddo stares at the note left by Madhu. She is shocked. Bittujee comes by and asks her about Madhu. Radha taunts him saying that RK sent you here. He leaves. Madhu making tea and taunting Sultan.

Aryan gives his dad a stick, both have an emotional breakdown.

Madhu gives tea, Sultan throws away. She asks you think it is poisoned? She drinks it. RK calls and asks about Madhu. Bittujee tells RK that Padmini did not divulge with whom Madhu is. Madhu thinking it to be some, is about to hit Sultan, he has difficulty taking water. Madhu helps him. She gives him food, and tastes so she proved its not poisoned. She tells him about feelings and emotions. He breaks down a bit about how he was ditched and Madhu remembers RK ditching her.

27th march

Madhu is sitting and collecting firewood, Sultan comes in and both try to talk. He says that you saved my life and I am grateful. So how much do I pay you for this act. She taunts him again saying that what ever she did was out of humanity and doesn't want money. He finally tells her that how Aryan's mother left both of them and how Aryan had fever and then polio. Madhu is stunned to know this. He reminds him that Aryan is his son and she is no one. Radha comes to Madhu's house asking about Madhu. Padmini tells her that she doesn't need to care as she shares no relation with Madhu. Madhu calling Padmini, Kaka alerts her and Sultan says she can't go anywhere. Both have an exchange of words. Madhu leaves. Some goons inquire about Sultan. She misleads them and comes back. Sultan, Madhu, Aryan and Kaka leave through the back door. Madhu pulls Sultan when she sees goons coming.

28th march

The hide and seek game between Sultan and goons keep going on. Sultan picks up Aryan and goes upstairs, Madhu hides and so does Kaka. Sultan's drop is about to fall and Madhu-Aryan chant, the goon goes. The goons go in another direction. Trishna and Padmini worried about Madhu. Madhu back and remains silent when questioned. She stops Trishna from going to Roma's house. In night Madhu sneaks with food for Sultan and Aryan. Madhu shocked to see Trishna and Padmini. Padmini scolds her for breaking her trust and inviting new trouble. She questions Madhu about him. Sultan walks up and tells Padmini about him. He promises her that no problem will arise.

29th march

Trishna says that is everything okay now. Padmini again tells Madhu how he is the Don and Sultan overhears. She wakes up in the middle in the night and walks down. Sultan remembers Padmini's talk. He aims a knife at Madhu and the lighter is between them. She asks whether what ever he said to Padmini was true. He chides and Madhu walks back and Sultan sees her. Next morning, Padmini makes tea for Sultan and gives milk for Aryan. Madhu hugs her and goes down to his house. Sultan roams around to chawl to make sure no harm is here. A guy notices him and asks him if he is a relative of Roma and interested in films. Madhu tells him to play along. She goes inside the house and gives him tea. She gives Aryan milk. He asks if he can come along, Madhu smiles. Both go to the set and Aryan taunts at Dipali when she taunts Madhu. Madhu doing her duty, Aryan breaks light and screams in pain.

30th march

Aryan breaks light is Madhu is reprimanded for bringing a handicapped person. Bittujee tries to intervene but in vain. Sultan learns from Kaka that Aryan went with Madhu. He comes and threatens the director. Dipali is wondering who is this new hero in Madhu's life. Sultan bandages Aryan and asks him how dare he? Madhu comes inside and apologises. Sultan hands her money regarding the breaking of the light. RK is painting Madhu's picture. RK is about to drink n Madhu takes his drinks bottle n he asks her not to look at him' but finally breaks the bottle! He asks her WHO is this Sultan? How did she move on n forget him so easily?! He asks if she loves Sultan and if so, he doesn't care. RK holds Madhus face n asks, if Sultan touched her? He declares, "TUM SIRF MERI HO"  RK says he ditched her, fooled her, hurt her, but she cant, after all Madhu doesnt have a K,  K for Kamena. Madhu turns n RK pulls her close n they slow dance on Aag hai. RK asks Madhu not to look at him as it hurts RK fumes n says, no one can look at Madhu as Her Face is his. He turns, Madhu is gone..! She says.. m here.. as u culdnt leave me n RK says. u r not here!

(By M.Hurr  )

RK imagines madhu everywhere, angry and burning with passion and insecurity RK sees Madhu and yells at her to tell him that who sultan is and has he touched her ,his shadow fell on her ,he cupped madhu's face whose standing still and than yells that no one can touch her because"tum meri ho,sirf meri"than he asks madhu not to look at him,madhu disappears and than appears again he dances with her passionately the dance ended in RK's pose,than he again tells her to not to look at him because it hurts him than he again hold madhu with her shoulders and asks if he looks at her the same way,RK yells that no one can look at her face"kyunkay yeh chehra sirf mera hai"madhu vanishes again,he says you are not here than madhu comes again and says RK I am here and you have never left me even after throwing me out of your life you are still holding me.

(By jnawaz   )

alrighty guys! πŸ˜ƒ ...so this week...there was one scene (early on) and as soon as i saw it...i was like...challo, iss hafte ke liyeh my choosing will be easy...it will be that scene...but then...Saturday aaya aur satayanash kardiya mere plans ka πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...so...i tried...i really did...but i couldnt choose...so...this week...we have 2 nailed it scenes πŸ˜ƒ...Scene #1...i know that there are some Sultan fans and some nonfans...and thats all good...saab ka aapna aapna opinion hai...but...OMG! the scene from Tuesdays episode...it was Aryan and Sultan scene...it absolutely MELTED MY HEART!! πŸ˜³...no matter how bad-ass he comes off as..and how unfeeling her comes off as...at the end...Aryan ka baap hi hai...he has the heart of a father...i adored their scene...especially when Sultan says..."Sultan ka sabsae bada saath...yeh chota sa Aryan hai"...omg omg omg!!  could he be anymore dreamy!? there's just something about a man with his child that just turns me to mush πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...and the song...perfect for Sultan...major major major thumbs up for that scene...Scene #2...RK's return!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i was so not expecting RK to come back so soon to screen...i was thinking we'd still be seeing the shots of VD against the horrible green screen...πŸ€”...but then he came back...and how...awesome!! his memories of Madhu...all around him...amazing!! he at least finally admitted his feelings to himself...that he cannot handle Madhu with someone else...that he burns in jealousy at the thought of someone else touching her...that she is his and only his...☺️...better late than never i guess...ha ha...lets see what happens now!! next week is gonna be awesome!

(By   M.Hurr )

RK for coming back with a bang,those intense looks,deep eyes and passionate way of claiming madhu as his,was a superb treat for eyes.

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

πŸ€ͺ  LMAO like seriously???? MB CVs... did u just do that???? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Bunny Teeth for RKs hunny ??? πŸ˜† I really needed to confirm that i saw ...what i saw...!!  DD is a beauty n VD is so handsome ... but whoever painted that portrait...must surely be inspired by IDEA Celluars whole new campaign.. 'Ur my HUNNY BUNNY' πŸ˜†  Hands down STUPIDEST moment .actually silliest too... πŸ˜†

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

For a change Superstar RK πŸ˜› He showed his precious face only once in on the end of the week and that too in a green colored blazer πŸ₯± seriously RK, that wasn't looking good at all and for a superstar you had lot of more attires to carry so from now on please dont dress like that and disappoint your fans. over the top, he was painting while wearing a coat!!

(By  Armu4eva   )

Well before anything else.. lemme just do a lil balle balle...coz my RK is back. .n hence so are RISHBALA (khwabon me hi sahi πŸ˜‰) ..! Now coming to the pics of the week..

>> Tip Tip Barsa pani...

πŸ˜‰ oye hoye.. Sul boi..welcome to Madhu Shower ..😳 only the lucky ones get to be drenched under that shower  ..Drashti looking super awesome in the scene..when Madhu shakes her wet hair n a few drops fall on Sul boi. .who instantly gets lost in drooling on Shower-bala ..n a brief Sulbala eyelock follows..!!

>> Teri baho mein ...hogi subah..

^^   kaleje vich thand pai gai πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ *sigh* so very dreamy.. this sweet dream of RK boy fuming that his baby doll has moved on...n hence..ensured that atleast in his dreams..he has his baby in his arms... n in the most famous Raj-Kapoor-Banner pose  love love loveddd it...☺️ 

(By Armu4eva)

Sabse bada sach ye hai...ke Aryan mera beta hai..aur tum uski kuch nahi ..! Samjhi? - Sultan

^ Woot Woot ...what a power packed punchline.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Madhu Teresa needed that bit of realization so that she doesnt get overtly carried away while tending to Aryan..! Concern and Attachment..has a fine line between them..and Sultan reminded Madhu of that..coz in future..what IF ..Madhu isnt there ..things will be so hard for Aryan n Sultan..!! 

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Dimple-)

1. RK: Par tum RK nahi ho Madhu. Kyunki Madhu mein K nahi aata, K for Kameena

Right Kameena🀣 You said it so true. Only you are a Kameena and Madhu can never be. Even we dont want her to be warna how will she handle youπŸ˜†

2. RK: Mat dekho meri aankhon mein, Mat dekho mujhe aise, andar kuch chub raha hai.

Nahi BIWI just dont stop, dont stop looking at him like this. Loved the expressions of DD here. Madhu's eyes were speaking everything. It was like she was saying that I wont leave you like this, My thoughts will haunt you.

3. Sultan: Nazar neeche kamzor karte hain

Kya perfect Dialogue maara. But Sultan Nazar neechi to woh log bhi karte hain jo BLUSH karte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But truly rocking scene between father and son

Unfortunately this week it would go to Madhubala Mallick. Being human isn't a crime and her love and concern for a handicapped child isnt either. but risking her own life by helping a gangster, coming out of the house in the nighttime in a deserted place to take out his bullet and even almost got caught to goons is a huge risk just not for her but her family as well. its understandable she is helping Sultan because he is Aryan's father and Madhu is affectionate towards Aryan but bringing them to the chawl to give shelter was worst of all. her mother Padmini tried to knock some reality but it didn't work. for now Madhu is too naive to understand those for giving shelter to a gangster police can charge her too. in addtion, the gansters rival groups, other goons who saw her might harm her and also her family for helping sultan.

(By jnawaz  )

MarshP 43 votes (pg 38)

Here is your Gift

(BY : Deepali88)

Non Sticky

(BY : Deepali88)

Dips I LOVE U for what you said today! MODnotepg22

By: 
CHAKKU_DAAYAN

View: 8212
Replies: 354

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on chaaleesπŸ₯³

P.S.thankyou dimple for not getting mad at me for the icon o wπŸ˜†
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dimple! Just pls PM Ash! She told me she will take over the Awards but she hasn't! Let me know if I have to continue or not!

Btw lovely NL!! Congrats to winners!!
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing NL..!
Wohoo.. Congrats to all the winners!
Chakku.. Haha u made it into the NL this week! 🀣
Prittu.. Loved that VM.. Keep making many more!
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome NL... loved the dialogue of the week by Rk

and the punch line by Sultan... haha thank you all
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
amazing NLπŸ‘πŸΌ..congrats to the winners..πŸ‘keep up the awesome work..⭐️
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4