Wu of 1st April'13 (Refer Post 2)

swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone post a short update of yesterday's episode? Thanks in advance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of
this Post to members only

hlw short wu ok as i am not habituated...

bulbul knows that 40 thousand was transfered to her account from office nd to know about it she goes to vihan.
There in vihan's cabin against the wall, she sees the cheque she gave to vihan, framed...
when bulbul asks about that,vihan says that it is a source of inspiration to him...nd ask for leave as he was going for meeting.
vihan leaves nd bulbul left amazed about his personality...

Anuska is shown playing cards in the club with her frenz...
her frenz are saying no one can defeat her on cards... mona comes there...

anu asks mona what brings her to the club?
mona says lets play cards... you haven't been deafted so let me make you taste how deafet is...
they begin to play cards 'flash' game...

mona loses (i guess two times) nd then anu ask her she can quit but she says she has no fear to loose anything coz she has got now nothing to lose...

Cards are distributed again...
Then mona ask anu to have something big as compansation rather than money...

meanwhile mona asks waiter for water nd it is shown that Shyam(who was empolyed by vihan) was waiter...
Shyam pretends to slip nd spils the water on anu and then he sees her cards.
anu shouts at her... and he xarefully through the use of words awares mona about the cardq anu had...

mona sees she had stronger card then of anu...
anu asks her what big thing she want to keep on bet?    mona says her restaurent...
anu asks if she is crazy? mona says that to defeat anu was more important than anyrhing for her...
mona says anu to keep her car on bet... nd anu tells this isn't balanced so along with my car i will keep my watch nd my branded sandels too...
anu shows the card nd mona too shows it...
all shocked mona won... ans anu shouts loud ..mona shatters her takes anu's car keys nd her watch nd her sandels...
mona gives her watch to shyam as tips and manager tells anu not to b sad as it is holy today..
mona aska for colora and aply it to anu nd moves...

there on office bulbul is shown nd others are trying to apply color on bulbul... nd she lets tem to apply little...pink color is applyed on her and vihan is shown at the back of bulbul faceing opposite he is also colored there by office members... and slowly both moves back without looking back and collides.
...( i liked this scene alot) and pink color on bulbul's check is on vihan's check as there checks are touched nd passed by...
and vihan stops her from falling by cathing her...

bg-tum ho

and bulbul gets up nd moves but no one sees this as all are busy in colouring each other..
anu is shown walking on the road without sandel struggling... nd her car comes there with mona...mona teases her showing her sandel through the window and epi is finished...

sorry for the mistakes if any

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS
UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS
MEMBERS
Edited by Reeyana - 11 years ago
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...          :)