yeah surely in further chapters u gonna abt everythin😊

just wait nd watch😃

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hello 

im updating the next part

CHAPTER -5

Sanju is at their campus, sitting on stairs, drinking coke, lost in some thoughts. She hears Prithvi coming, sees him at her backside, gets scared 🤢and starts escaping from him. Prithvi sees her and starts calling her continuously but she doesn't listen to him. On her way, she collides with Kunal and Prateek. When the both guys start speaking with her, she makes up some excuses and leaves from them. Prithvi, on his way too, meets Kunal. He asks him, "Hey you! Did u see Sanju anywhere around here??". As he is talking with him, Sanju sees this from far off and gets scared as Prithvi tells the whole thing. Kunal sees him and asks          " yeah! She went by this side. By the way who are you??". " I m Prithvi. Sanju ki boyfriend." Kunal gets shocked by his answer. Sanju too gets shocked, thinks that Prithvi is too straight – forward that he doesn't know how to tell lies. Prithvi asks Ela and Vinnie about Sanju.

Ela: hey hii Prithvi!  I m Ela, and this is Vinnie. She is somewhat crazy. Everytime busy with his boyfriend Puru in the mobile😆😆.

Vinnie: hey hi Prithvi! How are you. (gets back to her messages).

Prithvi: yeah! I m fine. Did u see Sanju anywhere around here.

Ela: Yeah! Abhi dekha use. Yahin kahin hogi na.

All start searching for Sanju. But she is at the notice board and sees all coming on her way. She gets scared as how to face Prithvi.  Finally, Prithvi finds her and asks

Prithvi: Sanju! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Sanju: Oh hi Prithvi🤢🤢! Me ….here.. searching some stuff…. 

Prithvi: main tumhe pura search kar raha hoon. Tum yahan?

Ela: oh Prithvi! She is here.

Sanju: sorry for troubling you so much. U could have called me on phone na.

Vinnie: whats the matter Prithvi! Tumne iss ko apni wild life ki baarein mein bata diya. Ek lion ko dikha diya.

Ela: yeah…wild love story.

Vinnie: Prithvi! Ek baat batao. Whom of you proposed first??

Sanju: maine propose ki.

Ela: oh wow! So romantic huh😳😳??

Prithvi: yeah actually main……..

Sanju : (she gets scared as he is saying,cuts him off) hey ….. Prithvi… shall we go out??

Prithvi: yeah…. Sure.. why not……

They leave from there.Prithvi takes her to a place, shows  her  the picture of Sanju to her.

Sanju: wow….. Prithvi… yeh tum kab se….

Prithvi: acchi hain na.. u like it….

Sanju: of course Prithvi… I like it…. How many days did u……

Prithvi: (cuts her off) kya… tumko yeh nahi dikha raha hain ki maine yeh painting apni dil se kia see….. how natural it is.

Sanju: sorry……. Prithvi… maine waisa nahi socha.

Prithvi: its ok … u know when I saw u first time I liked ur smile, eyes, innocence in ur face.

Sanju: (just smiles at him and asks) tum ko yeh life long relationships acche kyun nahi lagte??

Prithvi: bcz there is no true love in that.

Sanju: then in this little span of time, how can u love me??

Prithvi: yeah, I can love u so much, after that if I find any reason, I will think about it.

Sanju: about what??

Prithvi: breakup!!!!🤢

Sanju gets shocked at this answer and  the way he is  talking. She thinks its her bad luck😭.

Prithvi:  kya?? U don't believe me?? Come I'll show u.

Sanju:(thinks) what he's gonna show next??

He takes her to a place. It is a museum. It is filled with various extinct species everywhere.

Sanju: oh…. What is this…. Why did u….

Prithvi: (cuts her off) just wait… hey Anjali…

He calls out someone. Anjali comes out of a room. She notices Prithvi and shouts "you… RASCAL….. how dare you come here." Prithvi says "Sanju… this is Anjali, my ex girlfriend. Anjali! She is Sanju, my present girlfriend".

They both get shocked by seeing each other.🤢😕😲

Anjali: how dare you bring your girlfriend to my place.

Prithvi: kya karoon… yeh meri ideas sunkar maanti hi nahin… so I brought her to you. Just talk to her once.

Anjali: what type of love you have got Prithvi. Sharam nahi aati tujkho… Sanju…. Kya tum Prithvi ko pyaar kar rahe ho?

Sanju signs her that she is not loving him but Anjali speaks out "you cant live by loving him. You know…… Sanju …. Prithvi loves so deeply that you have to fall for him. He wont leave you until you love him. Usske pyaar saccha pyaar hain pls don't leave him. Sanju… I am pity on you that after your breakup, u ll remain like me(single). And I am jealous on you that Prithvi ka pyaar tumko mil raha hain. U r very lucky. Take care."

Sanju listens to her in patience and in extreme shock.😲 Anjali leaves but when Prithvi calls her again but in vain. She left. Prithvi and Sanju leave from there.

pls read it and do comment😉

hope u all like it

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah am the first one to comment.. ur story's differnt n amazing... as u said it is AWESUM LOVE! nice update... continue soon...
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel0900

yeah am the first one to comment.. ur story's differnt n amazing... as u said it is AWESUM LOVE! nice update... continue soon...

Thank u for liking it
ll update next soon😊😊
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy it's gud... Like it 👍🏼
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranjas

Heyy it's gud... Like it 👍🏼

hey thank u buddy😊😊

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
hey guys im here with my update😉
sorry for the delay as i had exams😭😭

CHAPTER -6

Outside the museum, Prithvi and Sanju come out and she asks him surprisingly…

Sanju: Prithvi…why did u breakup with that girl Anjali???

Prithvi: kyunki maine use lambi samay that pyaar kii na isliye…😕😕

Sanju: (shocked ..thinks) kya.. lambi samay thak pyaar ki aur breakup😆😆. Oh God!! Mujhe hi kyun aisa ho raha hain?? Pls help me GOD… aisa lagta hain ki main yahan behosh ho jaa rahi hoon.

Prithvi: kya… phir se doubt…. Abhi tak nahi maani… oh God.. u know what Sanju..maine ab tak 9 girls se love ki aur breakup hua… right from my LKG teacher to Anjali…Hmmm…great na.😲

Sanju: (shocks and starts to get fainted)kya…9 ladkiyon se pyaar aur breakup (thinks to herself) Oh God!! Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hain. Why only me???

At Sanju's home, Mac and Sanju are having a convo about Prithvi.

Mac: (loudly shouts in shock) Sanju…kya tumhara number 10 hain😆😆😆??

Sanju: (signs him to remain silent) dheere se bolo na…aise kyun chilla rahe ho??

Mac: oh sorry… kya Prithvi ke lovers list mein tumhara number 10 hain?? Wo abi tak 9 ladkiyon se kardiya na. That's why im asking you.

Sanju: yeah Mac! Kya karoon. After seeing Prithvi, I thought I found a humble and noble person, but no, I have mistaken. He is a cassanova and everytime ladkiyon ke chakkar mein kho jaata hain.

Mac: oh..nahi. I hate this love story.😡😡

Sanju: you know Mac!! Last week he made me to meet his ex-girlfriend. He broke up with her because he loved her since long time. He got bored of that it seems. Abhi tak wo kisi ki ladki ke saath na hanky ya panky ki. Wo k dum fresh ladka hain. I appreciate that only one thing.

Mac: (shocked by that and asks) kya?? Tumko yeh sab kaise patha??

Sanju: he only told me once.

Mac: okay. Sanju! Can I ask u one thing.?? Uss chit mein kisska naam aaya tha?? Tumne wo chit khulke dekha kya??

Sanju: wo ….Mac!! How should I tell you?? Uss chit mein Kunal ka naam aaya tha. Par maine yeh baat kisi ko nahi bataayi.

Mac: tum kaise bataogi. Huh?? Wo Prithvi..rascal tumhe chhodega nahi na.

Sanju: yeah… obviously.. I hate my life.

Mac: don't worry dear!! Everything will be all right. I m with you.

Sanju: Yeah thank you Mac!! So sweet of you. You are my best and bestest brother I ever have in my life. Lets hope for the best.😊😊

The next day, Prithvi is with his friends. He is walking here and there with his mobile in his hands and getting irritated.

RGV: Kya Prithvi! Kya baat hain. Aaj kuch depressed lag rahe ho?

Prithvi: yeah! Sanju is not lifting my calls.

Rohan: don't worry Prithvi. Wo so gayi hogi na.

Prithvi: nahi Rohan. Kuch toh problem hain.

Prithvi: hey RGV…mujhe kuch urgent work hain. Mujhe jaana hain.

RGV: Kyun!! Want to know about Sanju. Don't worry about that Prithvi. She ll be all right. Chalo yeh drink lo aur sab bhool jao.

Prithvi: nahi RGV!! I m not in a mood to enjoy. Plese mujhe jaane do na.

RGV: okay meet you later.

Prithvi leaves from there and wonders why Sanju is not picking up his calls. On the other side, at Sanju's home, she is sitting in her couch very sadly. Prithvi is calling her but she is not responding out of fear. Just then, Mac comes there and asks her………

Mac: Hey Sanju…hi… what happened?? Aren't you going to college today?? Hey Prithvi is calling you. Shit I hate this love story.

Sanju: hmm…me too.

Mac: whats the matter??

Sanju: Mac!! Im not going to college today. I ll be at home only. Prithvi is such crazy guy and he is annoying me a lot😡😡. I couldn't face him anymore. Im tired really. I ll be at home for my safety please.

Mac: okay so stay at home dear. Take care.

By saying that, Mac turns back to go back to his work but suddenly he saw something in front of him and he froze in shock😲😲🤢.

need ur likes and reviews😊

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy sanjana it's awesome...i m sure prithvi won't leave sanju like other girls...
Hehehe...mac pakka prithvi ko dekh ke froze ho geyaa...