Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 2nd April Guru & Shishya

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji says even he is waiting for the moment Parvati's strength will get exhausted, at the same moment she'll get my Shakti.  Exhausted Parvati faints, is caught by Shivji. He gives her his Shakti, transferring through his forehead in her. Makes her stand again. She opens her eyes, finds Aadi guru & Gunesh standing in front of her. Gunesh gives him the good news, Guruji is pleased with her determination, but will come after some times. She'll have to prepare to welcome him. Parvati is surprised. Ganesh hands over a small list which turns out to be a long one. Parvati touches her Guru's feet, he blesses her with Kalyan ho kanya. She goes to her Raj Bhavan.

Here Jalandhar comes out of sea, asks J (Jalandhar)has he controlled his breating? Can he control his power? J says yes. Shukracharya asks him to prove it.

Parvati is back to that temple. Finds Shivji's shadow  again, turns back, tells him she has found a Guru, has seen something, will be able to do dhyan with the help of her Guru.  He asks her, what's his name? what has she seen? She says she should not but will tell him. She saw a woman, she was in trouble, an Asura was attacking her. Then a male figure protected her. I am sure with my Guru's help I'll be able to see the truth. He tells her she saw a woman, but didn't see her face. That woman was you. It seems your selection of Guru is not right. Parvati says soon she'll be able to see it, will prove that, leaves, Shivji sees her going.

Here Shukracharya is testing J. Asks him to break a very big stone, tells him, he can hit it only thrice. J runs & breaks it on 1st attempt. Brhmaji & Vishnuji are watching him.

Mena is happy seeing Parvati smiling. Parvati says her Guru will come today, she feels she knows him since a long time & has to prove to that Sadhu too. Mena asks about that sadhu but Parvati goes  to check the arrangement are made as per the list of Gunesh. She goes ahead, hears Shivji's voice, he says all this is useless. She asks him why is he sitting on her Guru's aasan? He tells her she sees a woman, an Asura,  a man & she calls it dhyan? She hasn't chosen her Guru properly. Parvati gets angry, asks who allowed you to come inside? He takes a Modak from a plate, eats it, asks her to forget about doing dhyan. She gets angry. Mena comes, asks her why does she look so disturbed? Parvati complains about the Sadhu but no one there.  The aasan is empty, she is surprised.

Shukracharya creats a big stone on top of a hill, asks J to stop it from sliding down the stone created by his Maya Shakti. J runs, stops it from sliding down & pushes it back on top of the hill. Asuras watching him are impressed.  Seeing  him, Shukracharya  thinks, he is the answer of his years of wait to get someone good to represent Asuras. 

Precap: Shivji tells Mena & Himavan, Parvati has crossed the 1st stage, Yama, of Ashtanga yoga. Now the 2nd stage will start.

Asuras are fighting among themselves. J stops them, tells them not Devas, but they themselves are reason for their defeate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Fantastic episode. Mahadev was the star today. Charm personified completely bowled by Mohit's performance. Mahadev is so cute when he is in the teasing mode. Sona was glowing today and as usual super cute.

Jalandhar wig is a big mess. The look not so wow for me. Hope the rectify it in the coming epi's.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Minu πŸ€— 
It was a cute epi... ahh loved Shiv parvati's convo.. awww they wer soo cute.... 
Jhaluu ws good bt wig me thodra garbar hogayaπŸ˜† yet he luked awesome... waiting for the upcoming epi...πŸ˜ƒ
once again thanks minu... πŸ˜Š
Narad007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lelladhar Shiv      and          Mahaballi Jalandhar!
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu and i liked conversation between mahadev and parvati and jhalu's running and stoping and crushing stone was mindblowing
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limraina

Fantastic episode. Mahadev was the star today. Charm personified completely bowled by Mohit's performance. Mahadev is so cute when he is in the teasing mode. Sona was glowing today and as usual super cute.

Jalandhar wig is a big mess. The look not so wow for me. Hope the rectify it in the coming epi's.

His performance was good. He likes this Guru shishya role more & Parvati was his shishya. He has taught many scripures to her. If they show some of them, it will be great😊
shadow.daemon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's epi... It was soo cool!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Loved the inocent,cute,teasingwala  look in Mahadev's eyes... 😳And that smile... sigh*☺️☺️
Parvati also looked super cute today...😳 loved the way she got irritated during her and Mahadev's convo...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Jaladhar was also good, but God someone please give him something to tie up those hair of his...πŸ˜• that wigs really kinda annoying...😑
Overall really great episode β­οΈ n thanx for the update!!!!πŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Thanks for the update Minu πŸ€— 

It was a cute epi... ahh loved Shiv parvati's convo.. awww they wer soo cute.... 
Jhaluu ws good bt wig me thodra garbar hogayaπŸ˜† yet he luked awesome... waiting for the upcoming epi...πŸ˜ƒ
once again thanks minu... πŸ˜Š

Sukhi, so good to see you after a long timeπŸ€—
J was looking good but his hands were not stoching the stone ,while pushing it upwordsπŸ˜†
You are welcome😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow.daemon

Loved today's epi... It was soo cool!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Loved the inocent,cute,teasingwala  look in Mahadev's eyes... 😳And that smile... sigh*☺️☺️
Parvati also looked super cute today...😳 loved the way she got irritated during her and Mahadev's convo...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Jaladhar was also good, but God someone please give him something to tie up those hair of his...πŸ˜• that wigs really kinda annoying...😑
Overall really great episode β­οΈ n thanx for the update!!!!πŸ‘

By teasing he is making her more determined to persue path of Yoga. 😊
Kanya Parvati was falling for his trapπŸ˜†
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks minakshi for wu..it was Nice episode...only hair style of jalandhar not good..but performace ogf mohit was amazing...great personalityEdited by ramki1 - 11 years ago