26-12

Written Update: 2nd April 2013

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
An agent is late to report at SIU. Swami scolds saying  be in time Vidisha Basu.  Rashmi is shocked hearing the name as she recalls her convo with randeep, it's name of randeep's ex girl friend. Vidisha replies that she is not late instead he started briefing early.πŸ˜†( yipee swami ki takkar ka koi toh aaya).  She goes and sits next to randeep, of course rash did not like it πŸ˜†Swami shows pictures of a guy Moosa who is involve in drug dealing and the industrialist Prashant Parekht who supports them. he mentioned there is group of NRI exchange student who is involve in it but we do not know the details. Swami says we did not get dead body of shahana but rest is in our custody so 26/12 is over. Randeep objects saying he did not think so. they must have made new plan. There was some professor on top of shahana, Swami is shown to be shocked ( hope he is not involved), vishisha asks how could he be sure, swami agrees with him saying that there is news last 7 yrs some big planning going on in middle east 26/12 was beginning. Swami gives responsibilty of moosa's where about to randeep and vidisha has to stay in mumbai and  join parkh's company in order to get his details ( oye is it that easy then I need job tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) .  Swami tells her he has made arrangements. Last but not least goes to rash. She has to be teacher neha and finds out about NRI student. Randeep is visibly worried for her where as vidisha says she thought rash is swami's secretary ( ab tu gayi beta randeep tujhe nahi chodega). Rash is shocked. randeep closes his eyes swami smirks. 
Back at rash's home her SIL cribs how rash not putting her wedding at top instead gone to attend some one else wedding. ( liar liar rash). Ritka after talking to her friend on phone tells her SIL that she needs to go back to london ro have new start.
Meeting is over, rash tells randeep she should have not lied to him, right then vidisha comes pushes him to wall demanding to know how he could do this to her and how could he not look for her. Rashdeep are shocked. She starts laughing and making fun of him saying he still does not change and can not understand girls mind like he reads the criminal's eyes and mind. Randeep is relieved but rash is in shock
. Vidha introduces her to rash and apologizes for her comment.Then she turns to randeep asking how is he? She further goes on saying that randeep is her ex boy friend, who fell in love with mumbai and dumped her. She also tells that since now they both are in M'bai if he is willing to be her BF??  rash is shocked and very uncomfortable.  Finally randeep who is smiling on all this introduces rash as his fiancee. ( PHEW what a relief)πŸ˜†. Vidhisha again apologizes saying what if she would have kissed in excitment not knowing he is engaged now.  She says as we did not talk long time so she was not aware of him getting married. She again asks for sorry. rash is stuck with dialogue no it's okay.( if I were rash would have not been okay with me)πŸ˜†.  Some phone convo about some one not coming ( I did not get it at it was not clea😑r). Vidisha hugs rash , who satres at randeep. Swami is witness of all these and having fun as he knows radeesha ki love story.
rashdeesha trio out side M'bai airport. Randeep tells vidhisha he will see her after dropping rash. Rash who is by now jal bhun ke raakh tells him to take care of vidish as she is new and has lots of luggage. Finally rash says to her nice meeting you and royally ignore randeep who was trying to help rash in her luggage.  Vidisha passes a comment if she would have seen such romantic randeep would have not let him go  ( hope no  love triangle). SOme one following them calls to tell that pray is in town.
Rash reaches home her SIL asks about wedding  and then gives news that her sister ritika going to London for few days.  Rashmi is unhappy and tries to reason out why but her SIL make her understand that  ritika lived many years there and let her go to have fresh start. They share family moment and sister promise to come for rash wedding.
Randeesha reach vidisha's home.  He does not like the apartment but visisha is okay. She says as it is temporary once mission is done she will be gone. He asks if she needs help in unpacking in returns she tells her first priority is to call her mom.  She mentioned her that how her mother thinks he spoiled her like and he gets it that after him she is not in relationship with anyone. ( OMG two looks of randeep were confusing as if he still have feeling for her). She even goes on saying how could he found such a girl in short period. ( hahhaha randeep jaise bando ke liye already big Q hai).  SOme one tries to shot them, they escaped and gun fire from both the side. Vidisha manages to shoot the guy in leg. he still runs away, chase starts, after 2 minutes screen time they catch him and asks who has sent him. Before he could tell, some one comes in van and shoots him, but they manages to get the name behind it and it is MOOSA.  
Tomorrow: Rash in her class. one student keeps black back other one gets it, rash notices some thing.
Edited by md410 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fab WU.Thanks a lot.
U made it easier 4 me...as i was thinking how 2 name randeep n vidisha...well it Randeesha now.Grt.
The epi was a rocking one.And Randeep was seriously in prob between d two.πŸ˜†Bt Vidisha shouldnt have asked randeep abt how he manages to get a gal like rashmi.Well who wont fall 4 this guy.
Aur Rashmi ki halaat bahut najook the kal...lol...
One thing I felt yesterday abt ritika though its nt clear.Whether she is gonna marry again?And 2 whom.I hope this tym she wont marry someone frm d terror grp.The way she was talking over d phone was very confusing and even malti also said dat she is gonna 4  a new start in her lyf.

The best thing abt Bidisha's entry is she is going 2 give a tough time 4 Mr.Swami.
I so hope dat Swami isnt behind all these.I still dont trust him.😳