Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW congratulations to you two on opening up your own gallery! That's great!😃 Both of your edits are awesome. Looking forward to seeing some awesome edits! 
KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow guys this collection is so beautiful...i liked mast of them...or i should say i liked all of them but for me the most beautiful were swaron pics...just loved them...❤️
LadyStark thumbnail
Congrats to you both for your gallery ! Loved both of your edits. The Harry Potter, How I met your Mother, Saraswati Chandra, Deepika and One Direction siggies were amazing and loved the icon sets. 😊 Looking forward to more edits. 
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing ones...👏
Swaron..loved it a lott
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Do i really need to mention how amazing editors u r??

i hope not..!!

I am sooo happy that now i can find ur works at one place..!!

all d edits are amazing n m luking forward for more such stuff..!!

Murmil Rockzz..!!

God Bless..!! 😊
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
congosss on ur shop ananya and aishu 😳

coming to d update
my favs r
SC stuff is awsum😃

asya is nyc😉

D3 stuff roxxx😆😳

KW siggs r so awsum👏⭐️ 

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A huge and a big congrates to u and u'r partner for opening up u'r Gallery...Its amazing update above..Your collection and u'r work is so beautifull...

i loved swaron pics most becoz u created so magically...And rest of others are also awesomly created...So,in one and a whole...its awesome gallery update...

All the stuffs are mindblowing edited...Its a perfect P.S editing...i loved it...So i am looking forward to seeing some more edits...So,dude,keep working...

Thanx for pm
prateek

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aishu and Ananya, mayne, you have some really beautiful stuff in here, and yea, am already up for using one. You guys have your own and wonderful style of working on em, and dude, their awfully wonderful! 

And yea, I was wondering, if you were up for teaching me a few tricks, here and there! 😛 Cause, am a sucker! And, a beginner! >P

Anyways, are you also going to take in requests? If yea, I do have one, already!

Great work girls, keep it up and keep em coming in. And sorry if you did get hurt or did not like my comment, it ain't intended.

Cheers!

P.S.} I love your gallery's name, really new and fantastic. :D
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all congo 4 ur own gallery the creations here are awesome i am literally speechless right now in love with ur creations i love the swaron creations specially cz i am a big time swaron fan ;)
thank u very much for the pm...
keep updating...