Murmil Creations | The last one - Pg 135 + Requests #2 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanstina

Nice collection ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Neeti96

WOW congratulations to you two on opening up your own gallery! That's great!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Both of your edits are awesome. Looking forward to seeing some awesome edits! 

Thanks Neeti. ๐Ÿ˜ณ We'll surely get you with more such signatures :D
Originally posted by KaNcHaN_06

wow guys this collection is so beautiful...i liked mast of them...or i should say i liked all of them but for me the most beautiful were swaron pics...just loved them...โค๏ธ

We are glad that you like the SwaRon bit. Thanks a ton for the sweet comment. :D
Originally posted by NBTanHa

Congrats to you both for your gallery ! Loved both of your edits. The Harry Potter, How I met your Mother, Saraswati Chandra, Deepika and One Direction siggies were amazing and loved the icon sets. ๐Ÿ˜Š Looking forward to more edits. 
Thank you so much for your feedback. You won't be disappointed with our next update. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by cookie_arsha

Amazing ones...๐Ÿ‘
Swaron..loved it a lott
Thank you so much! You may love our next update as there is gonna be a SwaRon bonanza! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by namratajadhav

Do i really need to mention how amazing editors u r??

i hope not..!!

I am sooo happy that now i can find ur works at one place..!!

all d edits are amazing n m luking forward for more such stuff..!!

Murmil Rockzz..!!

God Bless..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hahaha that's really sweet of you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yeah Murmil rockzz! Keep giving us your feedback. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Trouble.

Congo๐Ÿฅณ
THANK YOUU! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Arshaholic

congosss on ur shop ananya and aishu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

coming to d update
my favs r
SC stuff is awsum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

asya is nyc๐Ÿ˜‰

D3 stuff roxxx๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

KW siggs r so awsum๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ 

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š Since they are our favs too you would get to see a lot of them in our updates! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by prateekdave7

A huge and a big congrates to u and u'r partner for opening up u'r Gallery...Its amazing update above..Your collection and u'r work is so beautifull...

i loved swaron pics most becoz u created so magically...And rest of others are also awesomly created...So,in one and a whole...its awesome gallery update...

All the stuffs are mindblowing edited...Its a perfect P.S editing...i loved it...So i am looking forward to seeing some more edits...So,dude,keep working...

Thanx for pm
prateek

Thanks Prateek for stopping by and leaving us a candid review 
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Aishu and Ananya, mayne, you have some really beautiful stuff in here, and yea, am already up for using one. You guys have your own and wonderful style of working on em, and dude, their awfully wonderful! 

And yea, I was wondering, if you were up for teaching me a few tricks, here and there! ๐Ÿ˜› Cause, am a sucker! And, a beginner! >P

Anyways, are you also going to take in requests? If yea, I do have one, already!

Great work girls, keep it up and keep em coming in. And sorry if you did get hurt or did not like my comment, it ain't intended.

Cheers!

P.S.} I love your gallery's name, really new and fantastic. :D

Nivi,thanks for using it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I doubt if we could teach you, 'cause we're merely beginners too but yeah we could try.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah, we're taking requests. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you so very much for dropping in.