Posted: 11 years ago
O-kayy...sooo...yeah...moi eez back...with another OS. I know, I've totally gone haywire...considering the fact that this is my fourth OS in a span of two weeks! But kya karein, quoting Lord Byron here-
"If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad."
And seeing as school's reopening tomorrow...the longer I let this linger (Ooohh lookie, an alliteration! :P)...the worse it'd be for my mental state and concentration level. And so here we are again. This is another of my "more of a Kiya OS with a bit of KD somewhere"...but don't worry..this is nothing like Hope. Waise...Hope wasn't all that bad...I mean...I'd say its my personal favourite...Just the fact that I managed to write something of substance as compared to my usual frivolous works..like this one...kinda gives me joy.
Anyways, do read. Do comment. Its a song-fic again. You Da One by Rihanna. Here goes:

"You Da One"

"Keep calm, keep calm. This isn't your first performance, Kiya Gujral, stop being so bloody nervous!" She scolded herself and then, taking in a deep breath, she sashayed on the stage, oozing confidence amidst the cheering and shouts of her name. Settling the mic, she winked, "My song today, is dedicated to a very special person." The cheering became louder as the music started and she began to sing.

"Baby, I love you, I need you here

With me all the time

Baby we meant to be

You got me smiling all the time"

She grinned as she spotted him in the crowd, a smirk on his face, his hands crossed against his chest. Damn, did he look hot! As if having read her mind, he raised an eyebrow at her and a faint blush appeared on her face.

"Cause you know how to give me that

You know how to pull me back

When I go runnin', runnin'

Tryin' to get away from loving ya"

Moments spent with him flashed in her mind. All the times he shouted at her, made those smart-ass comments and all the times they fought. Though she would never have admitted it, those arguments were fun. Damn fun. She hated it when he made a remark to which she couldn't reply to, but she ignored it all, just for the sake of enjoying their verbal sparring.

"You know how to love me hard

I won't lie, I'm falling hard

Yep, I'm fallin' for ya

But there's nothin' wrong with that"

And not just sparring, they had spent quite a few moments when they weren't trying to get the better of each other. Those were some of her most cherished moments. The time spent together at the beach, the camp, hell even the time she got locked in the girls' washroom with him. Had she not been singing, she'd have sighed as she remembered how good it felt being held in his arms.

"You da one that I dream about all day

You da one that I think about always

You are The One so I make sure I behave!

My love is your love, your love is my love

You da one that I dream about all day

You da one that I think about always

You are The One so I make sure I behave!

My love is your love, your love is mine"

She swayed to the music as she sang, winking at him and beckoned him with the gesture.

"Baby come, take me now, hold me now

Make me come alive"

There was loud cheering and whistling as he got on the stage and pulled her to himself and both smiled at each other and this time they swayed together.

"You got the sweetest touch

I'm so happy, you came in my life"

He dipped her then and she stopped singing as he smirked at her, "I believe, you were hinting at me?" She blushed again, not caring about the crowd or her song, though somehow she could still hear it, "I did. You da one for me, Keshav Desai." His smirk turned into a smile and he leaned in further and his lips had barely touched hers...

...When Kiya woke up with a start! Her heart was pounding against her chest and she could still hear the bloody song! What the hell?

And yes, I'm kinda crazy

Thats what happens baby

When you-

Realizing that she was plugged into her iPod, she pulled out the earphones. Her heart was still hammering against her chest...albeit...with its pace slowed down slightly. She did not just dream about Keshav Desai, did she? No, it couldn't be. It wouldn't be...It shouldn't be! Maybe she was hallucinating...yeah...that was what had happened. She took in a deep breath. "I'll just close my eyes...and I'll know what exactly I saw...and whether I was hallucinating or not..." The first image that popped up was what she had seen and woken up. Herself, in KD's arms, his lips barely touching hers...and she opened her eyes again, widened as they were with shock. This was no hallucination...it was a dream...no, a nightmare! Yes, a nightmare it was! That stupid KD! After that incident in the washroom, he was all that was on her mind...and he was messing with it!

"Argh! That-that jerk! That bloody jerk of a Keshav Desai! How could I even dream about him?! Ugh! Stupid, stupid KD! I could kill him! I swear I could-What the hell?! Why am I rambling to myself at this ungodly hour?! What is the bloody time anyway?!" She groped for her phone and saw that there was a text from Juhi. Her eyes widened to the point of almost popping out of her head as she read it.

"It is said that at times we dream about things or people whom, though we may not admit it and at times may not even realize it, we desire. So here's hoping you dream about what you desire the most. GN <3."

No. Freakin'. Way!!! No! NO! NOOO!!! It couldn't be true could it? Ugh. Juhi was mad. How could it be true?! Nuh-uh. She couldn't possibly...desire...KD! No chance! Juhi was definitely mad! It just wasn't possible for her to... desire KD!...Right? ...Oh bloody hell!! I'll just go back to sleep!

She huffed and fell back on the bed and after ten minutes, got back up again in exasperation. The first five minutes she had spent scowling at the ceiling and the next five, in tossing and turning till she realized that she wasn't being able to doze off. "I know what! I'll go watch TV!" She jumped off her bed and went to the living-room, feeling thankful that her mother and sister weren't home. She flipped through the channels till she came upon her favourite movie, DDLJ. Grabbing a cushion, she settled comfortably on the couch. Then it started-

Mere khwaabon mein jo aaye

She sat upright all of a sudden.

Aake mujhe chhed jaaye

The remote! The stupid remote! Where the hell was the bloody remote?!

Usse kaho kabhi saamne toh aaye-

Luckily spotting the remote under the cushion, she grabbed it and switched off the TV, panting as she did so. The irritation on her face changed into rage and then into helplessness and she fell forward, as if the life in her had just left her and banged her face against the center-table..

"NOOO!!!!!"

Well, more of my usual absolute bullshit. I don't know...just felt like messing around a bit...After today's episode...toh I'm in an even better mood than what it was when I started writing this! This OS is something of an after-a-few-days-scenario...

Inspiration would be the awesomeness that was the the KiSha scene...and the end..I don't know...felt like something crazy after today. :P Call me callous, but I was laughing like crazy the whole time! Of course, I felt bad for Panchi...but baki sab parts...I was in hysterics...though the JJ scenes were like wow...the impact of that man...seriously! Brilliant! And oh...the precap! Yippiee!! 

Bloody hell, why am I rambling about the episode? Do comment people...don't forget this is an OS! Though I forgot it myself abhi! :P

Indebted,

Mugs.

PS: Juhi's text? Someone actually said that to me once! :P

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
res
unresd
mugzie!!!!
yup no hug and all , because i wanna hit you hard now !!!!!
how dare you , jst how dare you called this a bullshit
dont u dare call my mugzie's work bullshit!!!!!

gosh thoda dramatic ho gaya na , lolz
but i mean it ;)😉
promise me from next time u wont call any of ur works bullshit😃
this was effiing amazing <3
u knw the thing i liked the most was its flow 😃
and regarding the continuing and flash changes of scenes
there was not even a bit confusion👏
gosh the starting was so amazing👏
kiya dedicating a song to KD and😳
KD accompanying her on stage , omg this is a dream come true
i soo wished u would have putted a kiss *ya sucker mode on"😳
and then Kiya having full-on chaos in her mind😆
and after juhi's msg 😲
well i could imagine kiya's hyper mode😆
gosh girl when will you undrstnd that u love ur stoneface😳
today u said it right mugzie , she is a total tubelight🤣
hey really sorry if nt a good cooment
i actually have fever , so jst feeing a bit exhausted🤢
ps : 1st one to comment😆
and how can i forget *a tight hugh* *muaah*🤗*u knw i can't leave without giving u a hug*😳
and sorry for that starting nautanki😉😆

Edited by arhadlove - 11 years ago
Res
Unres
Mugs🤗
Awesome OS yaar.
That was actually a dream. 😲😆
Chicklet is not able to get her Stoneface out of her head.😳 
Loved it to the core,seriously you are an awesome writer.👏
 poor Kiya she was totally confused.
And Juhi's SMS increased her confusion.😆
She lost her sleep because of KD😳😆
Why can't she understand her feelings.
Anyways fabulous update.🤗
Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
Yay... Kisha this time...
Kiya was dreaming that whole thing...😆😆
Poor girl lost her sleep over Keshav Desai...
I bet that washroom scene has made every Kisha fan go maaddd, and this OS is one of the results right...
Keep writing more little sis, and all the best for your classes...🤗
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

Yay... Kisha this time...
Kiya was dreaming that whole thing...😆😆
Poor girl lost her sleep over Keshav Desai...
I bet that washroom scene has made every Kisha fan go maaddd, and this OS is one of the results right...
Keep writing more little sis, and all the best for your classes...🤗
Ammu!! :D *hugs*
I know...bechari Kiya...but I don't really feel any sympathy for her abhi.. :O
Yup! Using the song had been in my head from a long time...but i didn't how how to...after yesterday's scene...I just had this flash of inspiration! :P
Did you like it? :O
Thanks waise :D
Love,
Mugs.
Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
OMG!!! Kiddo u reminded me of some1 today!!
My IF frnd Panna!!
ur writing skill today was so much like hers!!
I loved every bit of it!!
right from d dream to d harsh reality n d signs!!
The entire flow of d OS was so smooth!!
I LOVED it n I LOVE U!!!
* muahhh Muahhh Muahhh*
wish she wud have kissed in d dreams atleast.   😛
*sigh*
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

OMG!!! Kiddo u reminded me of some1 today!!
My IF frnd Panna!!
ur writing skill today was so much like hers!!
I loved every bit of it!!
right from d dream to d harsh reality n d signs!!
The entire flow of d OS was so smooth!!
I LOVED it n I LOVE U!!!
* muahhh Muahhh Muahhh*
wish she wud have kissed in d dreams atleast.   😛
*sigh*
Rads!! *hugs*
Aww, really? :)
I'm so glad you liked this! :P :P
Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :D
Love,
Mugs.
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

<font size="2">Rads!! *hugs*</font>
<font size="2">Aww, really? :)</font>
<font size="2">I'm so glad you liked this! :P :P</font>
<font size="2">Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :D</font>
<font size="2">Love,</font>
<font size="2">Mugs.</font>

dude this is all u have to say??!!
I dont go complimenting ppl to this level every now n then!!
I mean I compared u to PANNA!!
she is like a Godess of Writing for me!!
I've never seen a Writer like her!!
she was simply amazing!!!
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

dude this is all u have to say??!!
I dont go complimenting ppl to this level every now n then!!
I mean I compared u to PANNA!!
she is like a Godess of Writing for me!!
I've never seen a Writer like her!!
she was simply amazing!!!
Okayy..sorry...I obviously don't know...can you link me a few of her fics?
Its flattering that you think I managed to pull of something that reminded you of your favourite author :)
Honestly, thank you so much Rads! *hugs*
You know na anyways...that my comments however short they may be are always heartfelt! :)
ya I know
n I'll send u d links soon!!