The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

"You Da One" *KiSha OS* - Page 4

Adry thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mentis!!!!πŸ€—
i had read it pehle but didn't comment coz i thought it was too late...but mehhh...i'm here :P 
Kiya's one cheesy romantic imagination...behind all that 'i don't give a damn' attitude...which i love of course ;) the part about she actually enjoying the 'verbal sparring' is so true!! it does seem like they throw insults at each other just to have an excuse to spend more time with the other...albeit completely unromantic :P
And Juhi ka text...it's happened to me so many times...its like the world is conspiring against you or something πŸ˜† and the song...the last straw..poor thing :P 
Very random...but a good readπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Adry

Mentis!!!!πŸ€—

i had read it pehle but didn't comment coz i thought it was too late...but mehhh...i'm here :P 
Kiya's one cheesy romantic imagination...behind all that 'i don't give a damn' attitude...which i love of course ;) the part about she actually enjoying the 'verbal sparring' is so true!! it does seem like they throw insults at each other just to have an excuse to spend more time with the other...albeit completely unromantic :P
And Juhi ka text...it's happened to me so many times...its like the world is conspiring against you or something πŸ˜† and the song...the last straw..poor thing :P 
Very random...but a good readπŸ˜ƒ

Ads!!! *glomps*
Damn, do you know how relieved I am to see your comment?! :O
Remember one thing, kitna bhi late you read my works...comment zaroor karna..I feel all jittery jab tak you don't comment! :O
Hayeee!! Ads!! Can I say how much I love your comments...however short they may be?
And oh! Thank you so much yaar! :D
Pretty crazy, wasn't this? And Juhi? :P
I've had similar experiences...I'm cribbing about my dream and my mahan friends are like..maybe you want this to happen...ugh..makes me want to kill them! :P
LOL, I know...this WAS random..but i felt like messing around a bit...and Kiya's become my favourite to mess around with abhi! :P
Thanks again yaar! :D
Love,
Mentis.
Adry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Ads!!! *glomps*
Damn, do you know how relieved I am to see your comment?! :O seriously??!! itna late hone ke baad bhi😲😲
Remember one thing, kitna bhi late you read my works...comment zaroor karna..I feel all jittery jab tak you don't comment! :O 
Hayeee!! Ads!! Can I say how much I love your comments...however short they may be? i'm not that great yaar...exaggeration ki bhi hadd hoti hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And oh! Thank you so much yaar! :D
Pretty crazy, wasn't this? And Juhi? :P
I've had similar experiences...I'm cribbing about my dream and my mahan friends are like..maybe you want this to happen...ugh..makes me want to kill them! :P and most of them are a product of their own imagination...once they get an idea into their head...bas that's it...they can't rest till it comes true :P
LOL, I know...this WAS random..but i felt like messing around a bit...and Kiya's become my favourite to mess around with abhi! :P i would love it if you write something on AnSha...they're like my new obsession...but jo bhi hain...write whenever inspiration strikes you :P
Thanks again yaar! :D stop saying thank you SERIOUSLYπŸ˜›πŸ˜› itna formal mat ho :/
Love,
Mentis.

Edited by Adry - 11 years ago
@Ads
I mean it...all that I said..I'm pretty honest when it comes to writing down my feelings.
Exaggeration? Nuh-uh. I spoke the truth. Because for me, your comments are pretty valuable. :)
AnSha? I don't know...kya likhun unpe? I had an idea for a Kiya-Avantika piece..but I ditched it.
Pata nai...as of now toh i don't feel like writing on the new characters. As it is, their true natures haven't even been revealed...bloody Rukmini madam ko toh puri tarah se dikhaya bhi nai hai...its only been 3 weeks!
And then again, I'm not intelligent enough to assume stuff and write...except for the DDLJ part. :P
Mujhse hoga hi nai...writing on new characters...also...I'm not attached to either one of them. So, analyzing, understanding, trying to figure them out ki baat hi nai aati hai.
Yaar...why is everyone after my manners? I know I sound like some clerk..but I can't help it! :O
Adry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

@Ads

I mean it...all that I said..I'm pretty honest when it comes to writing down my feelings.
Exaggeration? Nuh-uh. I spoke the truth. Because for me, your comments are pretty valuable. :)
AnSha? I don't know...kya likhun unpe? I had an idea for a Kiya-Avantika piece..but I ditched it.
Pata nai...as of now toh i don't feel like writing on the new characters. As it is, their true natures haven't even been revealed...bloody Rukmini madam ko toh puri tarah se dikhaya bhi nai hai...its only been 3 weeks!
And then again, I'm not intelligent enough to assume stuff and write...except for the DDLJ part. :P
Mujhse hoga hi nai...writing on new characters...also...I'm not attached to either one of them. So, analyzing, understanding, trying to figure them out ki baat hi nai aati hai.
Yaar...why is everyone after my manners? I know I sound like some clerk..but I can't help it! :O

Even before we got a AnSha scene...there was a spurt of FFs on them...i wasn't too interested at first...but they're too entertaining...couldn't help fall for themπŸ˜† and guess what...their very first scene...the girls washroom wala wasn't too far from what we had imagined :P Rukhmini ko toh bhool hi gayi hoon main...i know you are eagerly waiting for her arrival...so it must be torture for you ;)  Ohh??!! so i'm not the only one who has snapped :P :P i get a thousand thank you's in PMs and replies from you...ek aur dekhungi toh i'll pick up an anda and smash it on your head :P 
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

MugsπŸ€—

Gosh wat an OS yaar..it was awesome

Jus loved loved every part of it

It was not at all bullshit re

Kiya dreamt of kissing kd hayee..

This content was originally posted by: Adry

Even before we got a AnSha scene...there was a spurt of FFs on them...i wasn't too interested at first...but they're too entertaining...couldn't help fall for themπŸ˜† and guess what...their very first scene...the girls washroom wala wasn't too far from what we had imagined :P Rukhmini ko toh bhool hi gayi hoon main...i know you are eagerly waiting for her arrival...so it must be torture for you ;)  Ohh??!! so i'm not the only one who has snapped :P :P i get a thousand thank you's in PMs and replies from you...ek aur dekhungi toh i'll pick up an anda and smash it on your head :P 

Ads...because of you...I actually thought of a short little AnSha drabble...might just write and post sometime...no guarantee though...
Rukmini? Yup, you know me well ;) But whatever, as long as I get my KiSha...who the bloody hell cares? ;) :P
Hawww...I'm being so nice...and you want to punish me for that?! :O Yeah...you aren't the first...Razz, Saf, Shubh, Emmie...sigh...sab mere peeche kyun pade hain? :O

This content was originally posted by: -Haari-

MugsπŸ€—

Gosh wat an OS yaar..it was awesome

Jus loved loved every part of it

It was not at all bullshit re

Kiya dreamt of kissing kd hayee..

Haari! :D *hugs*
Thank you so much for commenting yaar!
I'm so glad you liked this! :D