jeannie aur juju WU 3.4.13

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

today s episode starts wid juju signalling the child then vela comes n say don t play wid the bottle

it will break but after allows her wen she was carrying the bottle she dropped the bottle by mistake n

then juju is freeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ from the bottle n was going to fall in the fire but he bounced

n fall down near jeannie n he tries to call jeannie but she can t listen him n jinn jorehaan doubts

that juju is free n duggu began staring jj n jj scolds the shastri ji to complete the marriage rituals

soon n juju is seen loitering near the mandap n he sees the chunni n he thinks that he will climb

near jeannie s ear n will say everything to her n he starts to climb by gripping the beads on her

chunni n then shashtri ji says both the bride n bridegroom stands n they do so n jeannie takes of

the chunni n juju falls down wid a thud n then shashtri ji says the bride shud put the garland on the

groom n priya feels sad again n pratap says i know u r strong n i am v angry now n stamps his

feet n juju manages 2 escape πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n he continues to escape from everyone s foot n jj gets v

angry n he in his mind if i want i can kill this shashtri ji in one second but he controls himself n

juju rests at someones feet n the person moves his leg n was about to crash vicky but he

escapes again n he sees dr dr n ht thinks that he can catch his legs n again reach the mandap

n chatur babu n dr dr talks about the bhoot πŸ˜† dr dr takes juju more far then before n he sees

vela talking wid someone n juju starts approaching vela n he pokes vela with a sharp thing

n vela kicks back n juju again flies n falls down n the same child went to her mother saying wat

she saw n duggu hears that n jj saws that n he scolds shashtri ji again (but this time v rudely)

n vicky s dad convince him n duggu thinks in her mind that juju was never rude like that n he

scolds just because a child saying something  even chatur babu notices that n juju sees

duggu dadi n tries to call her n duggu moves a side n again jj scolds shashtri ji n meanwhile juju

struggles to find duggu n duggu by her magic says now i will be able to read juju s mind n he

turns the glass towards jj n she gets a shock 😲😲😲😲😲

episode ends

precap : juju meets duggu at last n he says thank god u saw me n i am the real juju n jeannie

does not know that she is marrying not juju but raakshas jinn jorehaann he says we have 2

save jeannie n duggu says my powers will not work in front of his powers juju in shock

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Siham.

Thanks for the WU :D

ntosim πŸ€— n this is my ever longest WU πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n how duggu n juju will save jeannie ?

wat do u think??
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update, chalo finally Duggu knows all..but todays epi I found bit dragged unnecessarily...but anyways happy that Duggu has seen Vicky...
Dr.Fear thumbnail
yeah agree wid u it was dragged a bit long but happy that duggu saw

vicky
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes...now hope all goes well..
Dr.Fear thumbnail
yeah i am supeer supeer excited for tom s episode don t know how

duggu will solve the problem