ch109-113pg93, Updt,a road to salvation june 18 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations for starting the new thread Saumya
Amazing Updates Saumya  👏 👏 👏 👏 

Thanks for the Updates. It is nice to see RK putting all efforts in RK way to work  things out with his wife Madhu.

Way to Go RK 
That's the Spirit
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

and he did dint he😳...koi baat nahi dips has always been a catalyst in there relation yahan bhi wahi hogi..lol shant ho jao vats
how were your exams...?
good . now hoping for a better result 😉
Originally posted by aksuji

🤗 🤗 🤗 

oh di...7 chapters...I'll burst out of excitement so m trying to calm my nerves and  will read the chapters patiently so that I dont miss anything and can enjoy the updates to the fullest...

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭  😭 😭   ...
raat mein net pack khatm ho gaya tha aur abhi der se  uthi and look I missed my chance...😭
I should have been the first to comment...was waiting so eagerly...

abhi ke liye congrats for new thread 👍🏼😛and new thread opens with a bang...7 chap ...OMG.. .aj ka to pura din ban gaya di...🥳

I'll comment after reading the chapters...ap jab sokar uthna, tab dekhna...

Thanks ...kahan kho gayi
Originally posted by Clara20

awesome 7 updates dear...
Thanks a ton😊
Originally posted by nshahtalati

Loved it

thankyou

kahin nahi ...mai apka picha itni easily nahi chodungi...lol...

where on earth do you find these hillarious GIfs Cat= breast...I am actually picturing it...🤣🤣 I hope I dont laugh into anyone's face tommorrow 🤣
I will take this opportunity to be super greedy and ask for another update. This is why mum hides all the sweets when I visit home: I eat them all in on sitting. I could be a food eating champion person...whatever that is. So, update please😳
Congrats Saumya for new thread🥳😃Updates were worth waiting for Saumya👏 Fabulous update😃 Loved RK & Madhu's  interaction a lot!!😃Loved the way Madhu took care of Vasant😆 Pooja scenes were very nicely portrayed. The way Madhu saved RK & kid from the crowd was awesome..Really can't wait Madhu & RK's outdoor trip,,Continue soon..thanks for giving such a long updates😃
Originally posted by iiDona

I will take this opportunity to be super greedy and ask for another update. This is why mum hides all the sweets when I visit home: I eat them all in on sitting. I could be a food eating champion person...whatever that is. So, update please😳

Lol and I want an update on chal kapat please pretty please,,,and the ending of the other SS