Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Lol and I want an update on chal kapat please pretty please,,,and the ending of the other SS

Deal, I am planning to bus home before mum comes and eat all the chocolate😈 I miss stealing food so much...so, anyways. I will write up chal kapat in the bus tonight. In exchange, I want an UPDATE please😳
Saumya19 thumbnail
OK done chal kapat for me and in exchange I update here tooo..😊 I will be updating the SS aswell sometime later today and I need to answer all these wonderfull comments too...huh so much for a day off ...but I am not complaining If I get to read something from chal KapatEdited by mytinypaintings - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

OK done chal kapat for me and in exchange I update here tooo..😊 I will be updating the SS aswell sometime later today and I need to answer all these wonderfull comments too...huh so much for a day off ...but I am not complaining If I get to read something from chal Kapat

thank you
you needs to update especially when I made someone wonderful points in your defense over at luvera's thread😆😈 you owe me (in sorts)
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iiDona

thank you
you needs to update especially when I made someone wonderful points in your defense over at luvera's thread😆😈 you owe me (in sorts)

need to checkk that ...
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

congrats for opening a new thread👏. yayy... 7 updates in a row 🥳

thank you so much.as i said that i 'm going to be inactive so i though to log in for the last time and there you were ready with a loads of updates. you made my day. thank you so much. i logged in just to check whether you made any updates.so that i can catch up one last time.

you really really made my day🤗 

now coming to the updates. they were wonderful as usually
madhu has finally accepeted that she cant share this tough nut.hmm..someone's jealous .
coming to RK...his little gesture of it was a mistake bowled my.but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed coz i'm having a doubt that you may pull a fast one and enter into revenge mode.but please i'm loving this sugary spicy RK😳
oops...dont mind you stick to your plot 😳 coz i know you would be churning out something very interesting. 
and finally dips is of some use 😆

and sayonara for now. i'll be back in july. i'm really gonna miss reading your updates.and thanks for the PM. 

OMG i really made a very long reply.please dont mind my blabbering😳 

Not sure if you will read this but thankyou for your kind comments...I will not pull a fast one on this...hang in there we still have dipali comming inand then BC's extradition will be there...sayonara and hope you enjoy your vacay from IF😊
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome 7 updates dear...

Thankyou so much
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desire6

C I didnt had d patience to wait til evng ... Thought to read one bt ended readn all .owesome updater 🤗 u knw my boss must b freakn out thnkn y dis girl is glued to cell n d midst of work.. Haha...   🥳 kya karu.. Shaam tak ka intezaar... Hmm .. Soumya dat was owesome updates dear...luvd d way she was starrin at Rk sleepn Rk... Nd yeh kya she was talkn to bunny.. How cute.. 🤗 I get angry wen sumbody interupts me bt here i lkd d way Rk Was interuptn madhu ... Ha dat Vasant got a identity check... SO MADHU HAS NW UNDERSTUD DAT ITS A TOUGHT nutt.. 🤣 ..OKAY I LK BIWI DEN D OTHER NAMES... Lovd saans bahu bonding ,gud dat she s bringing dem close... Lk Rk madhu too s bcoming possesive.. Nd falln 4 him... Okay nw d last part was cherry on top of cake. 🤗 ... RK GONNA USE Despo to brng his biwi closer 🤣   🥳   I was thnking Rk ney deepali ka sirf naam liya tho aapni sherni jaag uthi... Agar yeh galti say aamney samney aagaye.. Tho ... 🤣    wait a min .. Did u say she s workn in his film... Dont tel she 'll b a torture package n U.S. Nd wats dis 2down 8to go... LUVD D KISS 🤗 🤣 .. Enough of my blabbering ... Luv u coz this wait was really worth.. 🤗 okay nw again my daily line Continue son..hehe..kya karu i bcum a greedy wen its ur update want 4more 🤗 🤣 .. Bye 4 nw.. Me bk to work...hav a nc day.

yups I am still writing their first meeting...dips and Madhubala...though it is not comming out to be anything close to what i wanted it to be...dekhtey hain aage kya hota hai...yes she will be therein USA and it will not be tortue I hope ...it will be pretext for Madhu  to get closer to RK...2 down 8 to go is RK's 10 point programme I mentioned it in previous updates where he is counting  the characterstics which he wants to  see in Madhu once he sees all ten he will be sure that she too has fallen for him as deep as he has...you have a gr8 day tooo naina...sorry for a delayed response
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

wow...after reading 7 parts in a row..mins am still thirsty to read more...

aww thanks Bhanu when r u gonna update your FF
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desire6

Opps i 4got .. Congrats 4new thread 🤗 🤣   🥳

Thankyou hai ji Naina ji
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

congrats for new thread
awesome update

Thanks😊