*How To Get Started: Fan Fictions!* - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
thanx
Edited by lish786 - 9 years ago
Hey I'm a new writer, I have doubt to clear
*I wrote an SS but the thread dint go to next page. I wrote introduction, prolaug, and chap 1in the same page.*how to go to next thread will it automatically go or should we create a new thread?*next I can't operate NOCOPY code.then I want a banner for my SS.please help me and say some tips abt IF
Originally posted by memyselfjini

Hey I'm a new writer, I have doubt to clear
*I wrote an SS but the thread dint go to next page. I wrote introduction, prolaug, and chap 1in the same page.*how to go to next thread will it automatically go or should we create a new thread?*next I can't operate NOCOPY code.then I want a banner for my SS.please help me and say some tips abt IF

Dear member, 
you must need 8 comments on a page to go to the next page. It will go automatically.
A thread on IF consists of maximum 150 pages, after your thread has reached it's limit, you must make a new thread yourself.
Try writing [NOCOPY*] as it is without * (asterick) I hope it will work.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4273110              <----- this is the link to the Fanfics creativity shop where you can provide the pics and place your request. 

Hope your confusions are cleared,
thankyou! :)
I think this is the thing that I have been on the lookout for.. Certainly helpful.😊
Its really helpfull for me..Thanks for sharing...
I am new one to this IF..Ur post rhelped me a lot.
TFS😊
Originally posted by Rishaal

Dear member, 
you must need 8 comments on a page to go to the next page. It will go automatically.
A thread on IF consists of maximum 150 pages, after your thread has reached it's limit, you must make a new thread yourself.
Try writing [NOCOPY*] as it is without * (asterick) I hope it will work.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4273110              <----- this is the link to the Fanfics creativity shop where you can provide the pics and place your request. 

Hope your confusions are cleared,
thankyou! :)
  Thank u so much..I am also need clarification among this..U helped me.Thank u.
Hey,

I wanted to ask you something on the plagiarism issue, I've sketched a concept for my FF but few of my friends told me that the concept has used before also. But I've not started the FF yet. So I wanna ask you that the similarity in the concept does also come under the Plagiarism? 

~Aditi

Well .. Now that inspires me to pen something down . But don't know if it will accepted or not 😭  xx 
Posted: 8 years ago
hi..i have a banner made by creativity shop..but i dont know how to upload it..i have saved the banner in my lappy..