Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplysarah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey can i write some story not  based on any show? like its not ff, os, ss etc, its just a story.
pls tell me.

thank you in advance

(sorry for posting in 3 topics but they all are meant to solve my problem, doing to get a quick reply.. ;))
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!
I have been trying to add "NO COPY" in my FF but it's not working...

Please reply! VERY URGENT...
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

Hi!

I have been trying to add "NO COPY" in my FF but it's not working...

Please reply! VERY URGENT...

Hey, you can add tag anywhere in your post. It is an open tag.
(but it only works on the very first post on your thread)

Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ribelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplysarah

hey can i write some story not  based on any show? like its not ff, os, ss etc, its just a story.

pls tell me.

thank you in advance

(sorry for posting in 3 topics but they all are meant to solve my problem, doing to get a quick reply.. ;))

Hi, yes you can. The Fan Fictions Forum has many such stories so go ahead and write. :)
It could be non-fiction, original fiction (totally yours), or even based on non-Indian movies/shows.
And you are not obligated to label it as an FF, OS, SS, etc.
MsPrez thumbnail
Oh! Thanks a lot😊
But what if I want to use the tag in some other page except for the first page?
Ribelle thumbnail

Oh! Thanks a lot😊
But what if I want to use the tag in some other page except for the first page?

^You see what happened above?
It won't stop people from copying your post (if not used on the first one) but they won't be able to quote it. Sadly, that's all it does. So what you can do is try posting it all in that one post. Keep updating further stuff there?
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

^You see what happened above?
It won't stop people from copying your post (if not used on the first one) but they won't be able to quote it. Sadly, that's all it does. So what you can do is try posting it all in that one post. Keep updating further stuff there?

Oh
Actually I wanted to use it in my FF chapters. And it's not possible because FF chapters can't be updated in one single post...

BTW, thank you😊
Ribelle thumbnail

Oh
Actually I wanted to use it in my FF chapters. And it's not possible because FF chapters can't be updated in one single post...

BTW, thank you😊

They can be. i don't know the limit but some of my friends have been doing that and it is surprising how many chapters they could fit in that one post. Trust me, you should try it. By the time it hits the limit, maybe you'll have reached another thread, who knows? 😛

You're welcome! :)
Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

They can be. i don't know the limit but some of my friends have been doing that and it is surprising how many chapters they could fit in that one post. Trust me, you should try it. By the time it hits the limit, maybe you'll have reached another thread, who knows? 😛

You're welcome! :)

But my chapters are so big that I have to make two parts of one chapter to fit in one post😆
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can I know how to start my scrapbook?? And my slam book?? And my testimonial ?? Plzz help me!!
And how to change my profile picture?? Coz I also wanna change my Profile picture from my gallery!! Plzz hell me
And one last thing I wanna ask is how to buddy someone from his or her Dashboard?? Plzz help me I n m new in this forum I can just read the story and reply post.. But I don't know how to do that things!! Plzz help me...