Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

4th Apr WU Ma Durga kills the Asuras

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Mahishasur  is thinking over all the past events of that woman, who attracted him  first then scared him later. He is angry wants to kill her but he is asked not to, as this can be Deva's conspiracy.  He decides to envoke all the Aasuri & Danavi powers. Trinetra, offers to go & kill her. Along with some Danavas they come to kill Ma Durga. They plan a Chakravyuha, they get divided in didderent direction to attack from all the sides. One of the group lead by Trinetra, meets Ma Durga, they move ahead to kill her but she takes her Ashtabuja form & kills them. She then cuts Trinetra's arrow & kills him.

At Swarga, Mahishasur, calls all the Aasuri & Danavi Shaktis to come & merge in him. He is confident about his victory.

The 2nd group of Asuras gets killed by Ma Durga, their leader is killed with her Chakra.

Narad gives news of Ma Durga killing all the Danavas except Mahishasur, to Devas. Tells them, they all can be fearless.  Now her Leela will be worth watching.

Here Ma Durga is waiting to kill him, she wants him to come soon.

Mahishasur is ready to kill her, says, he always thought a woman is abala, can not do anything. But she has proved a woman can be sabala too. His conscious stops him, suggests he should marry her instead of killing her. If she falls for you, she'll not kill you but will be defeated by you.  Mahishasur dresses up to charm Ma Durga.

Ma Durga says love is superior to all in this World. But if love is poisoned by cheating, distrust, it can be fatal.

Precap: Ma Durga tells Mahishasur, she is here to kill him. They fight. She kills him with her Trishul. All the Devi, Devatas pour flowers on her.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Thanks for the update minu.
I mustb say I am pretty disappointed. After spending 3 days to build up the whole issue, they did not show her terrible fight with asurs at all.

Doesn't Dhumrolochan also feature here?

And in 5 seconds the whole fight was over, They did not even use CGI or extra junior artists to show army. some 7 guys  comprise an army really?

And with Chanur and Chiksur there would be so much fight, and here she just stands and  throws arrows and she is also triple their size  and they do not get scared. It all seemed so  hurriedly put up.
They spent 3 days with dry lectures and then this?

edit: even the precap looks quite bleak of a fight. Looks like after the show was announced to go off air, they did not bother allocate any more budget. Sad, I wished it would have gone with a high.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
krishnchaitanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

I mustb say I am pretty disappointed. After spending 3 days to build up the whole issue, they did not show her terrible fight with asurs at all.

And in 5 seconds the whole fight was over, They did not even use CGI or extra junior artists to show army. some 7 guys  comprise an army really?

And with Chanur and Chiksur there would be so much fight, and here she just stands and  throws arrows and she is also triple their size  and they do not get scared. It all seemed so  hurriedly put up.

edit: even the precap looks quite bleak of a fight. Looks like after the show was announced to go off air, they did not bother allocate any more budget. Sad, I wished it would have gone with a high.

My situation is also same.    I was devastated when I saw today's episode.
I was highly hoping that atleast the SAGAR ARTS would give a NICE FAREWELL  to our mother goddess by showing her power in a RICH way.

But what I actually saw was like a comedy show.   I still cannot understand for what purpose they actually started this show. If they thought that DKDM was successful , their show also would achieve success ,it was their foolishness.

JJMD arrived on colors channel with high pomp and grandeur and many thought (including ME too!!)   that it would give a tough competition to DKDM 

at first I thought It was due to the wrong time placement of show and pressure  of colors channel , it achieved low TRP's and going  off-air.    But the JJMD proved me wrong.

look at episode of DKDM in which PARVATI devi the ADI PARA SHAKTI turned herself into DURGA and MAHA KALI , it achieved a high TRP of 8.2 highest for any show in 2012.

reason !!  simple !! many people loved watching the power of ADI SHAKTI  and her actions.

why can't the directors of  JJMD  show these episodes in a very high grand and more rich than DKDM showed ??? and achieve TRP's they deserved.

my heart is burning with anger(since I am a  devotee of Maa Durga) that they the directors of JJMD cannot show even the stories of SHUMBH, NISHUMBH, RAKTABHEEJ,CHANDA, MUNDA demons.

since Durga killed CHAnda and MUNDA demons she is also called CHAMUNDA DEVI.(OR CHAMUNDI DEVI).

I pray MAA DURGA to give some punishment (very little !!!)  to the directors of JJMD.

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Dhumralochan is in Shumbh, Nishumbh story. Atleast they should have shown all Asuras fighting together with Mma Durga to give a war like effect. Or use CGI to give the effect. Her war with Durgam was much better.
Thanks for liking the update, the last one from my side in this show.
mnx12 thumbnail
@krishnachaitanya, DKDM has it's own class, it's different way of telling the story. Lyberty is taken with the story but the end result is shown as per the Purana's version. Inspite of all it's flows, it's many plus pts keps the viewers hooked. The viewers watching Mytho today are different from the previous generation. DKDM is for us. We love to disect various aspects, search  them from whatever awailable sources be it different Scriptures, google etc. The makers do put efforts to make the show good.
This reasoning is not to start any debate on DKDM for that we have DKDM forum. But I am very disappointed with the way the makers have wasted an opportunity to show Ma Durga in her full Glory. It is impossible to show & understand Ma compeletely but had they showed even 1%, this show would have been much better & would have running for a long time.
krishnchaitanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

@krishnachaitanya, DKDM has it's own class, it's different way of telling the story. Lyberty is taken with the story but the end result is shown as per the Purana's version. Inspite of all it's flows, it's many plus pts keps the viewers hooked. The viewers watching Mytho today are different from the previous generation. DKDM is for us. We love to disect various aspects, search  them from whatever awailable sources be it different Scriptures, google etc. The makers do put efforts to make the show good.

This reasoning is not to start any debate on DKDM for that we have DKDM forum. But I am very disappointed with the way the makers have wasted an opportunity to show Ma Durga in her full Glory. It is impossible to show & understand Ma compeletely but had they showed even 1%, this show would have been much better & would have running for a long time.

I agree 100 % with you on DKDM and I won't debate on it.coming to JJMD,  even if they have showed 0.01 % of Devi Purana(sorry if I am exaggerating, kindly forgive me as I am a Durga devotee!!) I would have loved this show till my death.

But the reason for my angryness is they started this show in mid-december I would say it completed nearly four months(approximately) what they showed in these four months?simple dragging...dragging...dragging...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the scene in which Durga devi turned into satakshi and shakambari devi (In DEvi-Purana or devi-Bhagavatam,   it was mentioned Parvati turned into Satakshi devi and Shakambari devi)and saved world  and killed durgam. I also love the little girl who played katyanani. I also miss her.  In this show they showed that Parvati and Durga are different which is wrong even on the basis of Devi-Purana.

In DEvi-Purana and Durga saptashati, it was described that Durga was a war-goddess or Warrior-goddess where as in Skanda Purana it was described that PArvati was DUrga (since she killed DURGAMA demon and saved vedas she was called DUrga devi)          In this show they showed her sitting on a throne giving boring dialogues and lecturing. 

The story of Durgama was shown beautifully and I loved it . They dragged it more than three months to show this story. They showed the story of Mahishasur like a fast comedy-track and they leaved the stories of SHumbh Nishumbh,Raktabheej,chanda and Munda .

even if other gods(Vishnu, Parvati) are not good looking they should have avoided showing them minute by minute. they should have focussed on Katyanani and how she killed all demons by using today's latest graphics. They even forgot it.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is disappointing, I guess they didn't care towards the end. Seeing the precap it looks like its all over in seconds, just looks to easy to defeat him.

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the update