Punar Vivah

5/4 Dragon Club: All The World's a Stage

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

------------------------------------------------------

Here I am at the eleventh hour to give my short take on the episode. I have to say, I liked it much more than I thought I would from the WU. It was hard to watch all of the characters go through their individual and immediate struggles, but vindicating at the same time to see certain illusions being shattered for all of them. But mostly it was a commentary on the hypocrisy of the society we live in.

SP can have an extra-marital affair with a young student, impregnate her and abandon her and nobody lifts a finger as long as he keeps it hush-hush. He can go up on stage and make grand speeches about passing the samaj's values onto their children and that being the keystone of society, when the child he abandoned and forgot about for thirty years sits in the audience, deprived of any of those values. He gets to be honoured by the samaj when Radha and Akash have faced a lifetime of taunts and libel... how is that fair?

Even though I am not in support of what Aarti and Yash did at an interpersonal level, given that they were stubborn and insensitive to what SP and Radha both wanted out of this situation, they did open a much bigger pandora's box, one that SP had kept strictly shut all these years through his power and influence, given to him by this very samaj. In one way, Aarti and Yash were the immediate cause for his shame in the society he valued so much, but in another, wasn't he just receiving the shame that was his due for what he did? If you take a step back, Aarti and Yash were bringing focus to SP's relationship with Radha, though in an unintended and roundabout way. In this way, fate took both Aarti and Yash, and SP to task.

Yash and Aarti needed to understand that this is not a society in which you can link one thing that is blindly accepted to a contemporary parallel and have it click in everyone's head. In short, as always, the lesson is that everyone is not like them. People don't always walk with integrity and strong beliefs; they follow blind worship and mob mentality. What is in the scriptures is right because the scriptures say it and instead of thinking for themselves, they will always look to say what everyone else says and agree. On the other hand, though society may be unreasonable and irrational, it is not something you can ignore either. Because of the taunts of this samaj, they are going to lose SP when he goes away to the ashram. Again, the lesson is that they have to find a balance.

As for SP, I felt like the Bhishma story had two meanings in this context. One is the obvious, literal one that Yash was using to push the PV, but on the other hand, the story of Bhishma is one of a son giving up all worldly pleasures and rights so that his father can have his selfish desires and live happily. Isn't this the story of Akash, except unlike Bhishma, he never had a choice about giving up his rights simply so that his father could live happily in with his name and honour intact. There was also the instance where Yash was willing to leave Scindia House to start his life afresh. Because of SP's selfish desire for his honour and place in society to remain intact, his sons had to sacrifice their rights and their pleasures. Similarly, Akash had to sacrifice because Radha, Satyavati, wanted her son to be a legitimate heir of SP. Even though Yash was acting out the part of Bhishma, and even though I believe he would give up everything for SP and Radha's happiness, the fact is that Akash already has and without even a say in the matter. I think that is an interesting parallel.

What is different here though is that Bhishma had all the rights and then gave them up by choice. Akash, having been deprived of his rights is now fighting for his claim on them, including acknowledgment from SP. I think Yash and Akash together are Bhishma to SP's Shantanu. Until he stops being selfish, accepts both of them and takes the consequences of society in stride, one or the other is going to be sacrificing his everything to keep SP's happiness intact.

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club (DC) is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Saf's Take...Page 27

Saniya's Take on SP and Yash's Relationship...Page 29

anonee's Take...Page 30, 31

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

AarYa Appreciation Thread - Zindagi Milegi Dobara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS πŸ˜³...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least πŸ˜³...

-------------------------

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                            YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING, 
                                    IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THE WORLD

Yash Scindia's siblings are against the idea of his father's Punar Vivaah with his biological mother, Radha. Yash explained to them from his own personal experience that even when he had his parents & siblings in his time of grief he felt alone and that Suraj Pratap is going through the same thing. 

Even Yash's wife, Aarti Yash Scindia used her personal experience to ask for their support in convincing SP to agree to the PV, she let them know that if it wasn't for Pratik, her ex-sass Shobha maa she wouldn't have gotten a second change at life...Her Punar Vivaah with Yash was the best thing that ever happened to her in spite of them not wanting to go through with it at first.

Aarti & Yash want SP to find happiness again and get out of his loneliness...They want him to smile wholeheartedly not the fake ones that he has been giving for the sake of the family. Not backing down from their idea Maya Scindia challenged AarYa to speak about SP's PV in front of the entire society. Yash and Aarti gladly accepted her challenge.

IT TAKES REAL LOVERS TO BE SILLY 

Aarti and Yash know how to tease each other, being pregnant Aarti has been going through some mood swings. The other day Yash wanted to get close to Aarti but the latter pushed him away. Aarti pulled Yash's legs by challenging him into to lifting her up in his arms and carrying her to the bed after he pulled her leg first by calling her "Mrs Fatso" when she accidentally walked on his foot. 

Being the loving/caring husband that he is Yash did as his wife asked of him, he wanted to know if he was still her superman...Aarti told him nah first he will have to wear the red underwear which made them both burst out in laughter and had a great tickle session...Aarti & Yash are both naughty.

JEALOUSY IS NO MORE,
                         THAN FEELING ALONE AGAINST SMILING ENEMIES

Ishita wanted to know what Aarti & Yash were up to regarding what they will speak in front of the society while she was spying on them, she saw Aarti write something down on a piece of paper so she entered Yash & Aarti's room with the excuse of bringing milk for Aarti.  When she tried to offer her help with their project Aarti declined which surprised Yash & Ishita as well...the latter purposely threw the glass of milk on the floor while AarYa were busy cleaning she took the opportunity to take a look at the paper and saw what she didn't expect, Aarti & Yash's Love hitting her smack in her face.

Ishita is jealous of the love that Aarti & Yash share she has this idea in her head of what love is suppose to be but what Ishita fails to understand is that love is hard work and AarYa had their share of ups and downs but they never gave up...Ishita needs to realize that she won't find happiness when she is trying to destroy a family.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE,
                        LEARN TO GIVE LOVE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE LOVE

No truer words have never been said when it comes to Aakash & Ishita Scindia, here are two people who are craving to be loved but they don't want to work on any relations instead they wanna manipulate their siblings but what they don't understand is that even if they get their siblings by some miracle to accept them it won't last cause it wouldn't based on a sincere foundation of trust, love and understanding but instead manipulation. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very good episode where they show how narrow minded the society we live in is πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It commences with Aakash instigating Pratik and Pankaj against Yash and Aarti...SP who is was coming into the room hears that and stands next to the pillar, Aakash ask them if they understand what he meant but then he taunts them about not understanding and that they should leave for the Sneh Milan...Aakash and Ishita leave. 

Pari tells them that they should take SP along with them or else Yash will say that they don't care for SP to which Pankaj agrees and says that they should take SP indeed or else Yash will create a scene and says that because of SP's loneliness he wants to get him remarried...SP comes and says that he won't give Yash a change to talk about his PV...Wow I know that they don't agree with Yash regarding SP's PV but the way they were talking it was as if they were resenting Yash for telling them that they don't care about SP cause they are only looking at it from what's in front of their eyes and not the depth or the hiding look behind SP's smile...I can totally see they turning their back on AarYa again    

The Scindia family reach the venue, everyone is showing a lot of respect to SP...someone tells SP that they are happy that he came and that it proves that he really cares about the society, buaji tells Pankaj all the respect SP is getting will go sour because of AarYa, the announcer comes and announces that the program will begin soon...He asks SP to come up and light the candle so the ceremony can start, SP goes up and lights the candle, they offer him a bouquet of flower and a shawl...the announcer asks SP to say a few words, SP says to them that they have always given him the opportunity to do good for the society and that he is thankful and that he will always try to do his best. He goes on to say that they have integrally become apart of the society and that the younger generation learns from it...He finishes his speech on that note and goes to sit down...She devil thinks where are Aarti and Yash and wants to go backstage but Aakash stops her and makes her sit back down...Oh my SP's speech was great πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but some people use the society to stop things from evolving because of there own narrow minded thinking  

The announcer says that there will be a story be a Mahabharata story presented her that Yash and company will present, buaji says that she doesn't know what Yash will do now...Oankaj turns to Vidhi and tells her that Yash didn't tell them anything about participating in the play..the play begins....Ahem maybe he didn't tell you guys because he knows that you all would stop him, right now you guys are not seeing eye to eye πŸ˜” 

The announcer says that it's about the King Shantanu who had all but he wasn't happy and his son Bhishma understood that just then Yash comes on stage and says that his father is very lonely despite having a huge kingdom, he asks the minister how can he end his father's loneliness when the mister tells him to get him to remarried again  and says that only Satyavati can save his father from his loneliness...announcer says that Bhishma went to Satyavati's father, Yash goes to Satyavati's father and asks for her hand's in marriage for his father to which her father refused at first saying that it won't happened cause after his father's dies he will be next in line for the throne and wants to know what will his daughter get in return...Yash/Bhishma says okay that his daughter and his father's child will be the next one in line for the throne, he even goes on to promise that he will stay unmarried and leave the society for his father's happiness...Announcer says that this went on to be Vishnu's promise and it is still remembered and that he was an amazing son...Everyone claps...Ishita in self thoughts says that to get the society to agree AarYa have chosen a great way and they have proven to be a great players...OMG GC was mind-blowing in that play he did everything perfectly, I've learned more about the characters of Shantanu, Bhishma and Satyavati by watching the play then by reading about it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜³...Pffft Ishita that is why it is said never to underestimate your opponent πŸ˜›

Yash asks them all what they thought about Bhishma's decision and if it was right or wrong, they all says that he was right...Aarti says that they are right, parents do everything for their kids, they feed them even if the parents have to stay empty stomach and if it isn't the children's duty to think about them and do something for their parents as well...Yash says that Bhishma let go of so much for his father so today in front of all he wants to tell them that he wants to get his father remarried leaving the family members shocked and angry...Uh oh AarYa my love you guys were going good until u utter the words Punar Vivaah and SP in the same sentence not everyone are open minded as you guys and plus you're family doesn't look to happy with you guys either  πŸ˜­ 

Someone gets up and tells SP a PV at his age someone who has children and grandchildren and wonders what time has come to, Aarti says that marriage isn't about physical needs but together so what's the harm in SP getting married again...She proceeds to tell them that kids after sometime get caught up in their own lives, then what will happen to the one who lost his/hers life partner how will that person live...She tells them that a life partner is very important to get hope in one's life, and wants to know why they can't get SP & Radha married...AarYa were finally getting through to the society but again didn't Yash tell SP that he wouldn't push the topic anymore, I know that he took buaji's challenge cause we all know how AarYa never backdown from a challenge but they have to realize that they are making their father uncomfortable in public but then again to make changes one has to go through a lot but in the end it will be all worth it πŸ€”

Ishita thinks that AarYa's plan will work so she has to put in motion, someone gets up and says that this is against the norms of their society...Ishita looks back and signals someone who stands up and starts throwing stones, Yash tries to shield Aarti he puts her behind him and screams at them and asks them what are they doing and that Aarti is pregnant...He goes on to tell them that he is doing this for his father's happiness, buaji in self thought says that she knew this would happen and that is what she was afraid of...Pankaj asks SP to stop the riot but the latter just leaves while people are hurling cruel things at him, everyone look worried...Aakash leaves frustrated while she devil Ishita smirks and leaves with him...Hmmm so I was right AarYa were getting through to the crowd until she devil put her hand into it with her stupid and cheap trick again πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ How dare they people throw stones at a pregnant women?? I get that they don't agree about what they are saying but to not stop such cruel act against AarYa was wrong and yes I know that AarYa have to bear the consequences of their haste decisions but that doesn't mean that I will condone such act we are not in the stone age when they used to stone people who dared to be different to death πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

One of Ishita's goon goes on the stage and tells Yash that he considers himself as Bhishma but he isn't and that they are against SP's Punar Vivaah so to get that thought out of his head, Yash screams whichever time they are in a father-son relation will always remain the same and that he doesn't care about a society who only cares about prestige and not someone's emotions...He tells them that he will surely get SP remarried and that noone can't stop him, they all say that Yash has gone mad and leave...Yash looks worried while Aarti puts her hand on his shoulder in support...Yash babu take a deep breath, step back a little and then attack again my friend but knowing you you won't rest until you get your parents married so all I can do is silently support you and wish you luck πŸ€— ...AarYa going ahead with the topic of SP's PV reminds me of how Aarti went about Palak's birthday party and just like in the past it ended in fiasco but she got up and dusted herself off and I guess the same will be done here also only this time they are in it together πŸ‘πŸΌ 

PRECAP: SP gets a call from a retiring home and the administrator tells that because of his donations the home is running properly and that they wanna give him recognition and respect, SP tells the caller that e doesn't need anything just make a place for him in the retiring home...SP thinks that AarYa won't agree s he will have to do this...Aww poor SP feels like a burden is that how AarYa make him feel  πŸ˜­...that is not their intentions and I know they are very stubborn as he is but they just want him to smile wholeheartedly and not fake it they want him to be happy and I guess them pushing it does make him feel like a burden it is time for them to regroup and take a step back. An if they don't wanna give up their idea of SP's PV at least don't talk about if in front of anyone just themselves.

Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar were outstanding πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but for me GC was the star of the epy β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sighhh AarYa when will u learn to take a chill pill and take lambi lambi gehri gehri saans in such situations where u dont always hv the control  ...But I loved the episode nevethless ... the action and reaction was all expected and the play was done well πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Only part which could hv been avoided was giving too many preachy dialogues to Aarti yet again after Yash made his points .. This is one reason I loved the last two days ka Aarti when she directly spoke on bua's face and yesterday too when she was direct with Ishita ..thats what general viewers too will love ..seedhi baat and no bakwaaas Aarti .. CVs plss remember it next time 😊

Yash's Bhishma act to convince the society and Ishita's vicious act to spoil it all  .. Interesting πŸ€”

So Its AarYa vs rest ...But AarYa needs to understand that first SP needs to agree before he goes on to convince entire country

Actually more than AarYa I m disappointed by the dumb Public today πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... When Yash did the Bhishma play to convince all that if Bhishma can give punarvivah of his father Shantanu so that he gets a companion , then why cant he do the same for his own father , that time instead of doing hai hai , public should hv showed some intelligence and counterattacked Yash by saying that in Shantanu's case he himself wanted to marry Satyavati and only then Bhishma went to Satyavati's father for this rishta but in case of SP , did Yash ask SP if he wants to remarry Radha or not ?? πŸ˜Š

So I m more disappointed in the public today who actually makes Yash even more adamant with his decision by talking nonsense about SP when public could hv put some smart logic in Yash's head to calm him down πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anyways SP in precap hits a good sixer by taking the decision to go to old age home .. now what will AarYa do ? Lock up SP in a room kya ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to the whole Bhishma drama , I liked it since it was short and to the point , Also GC was very very convincing as Bhishma πŸ‘πŸΌ... I liked the way he enacted the whole drama and the ending of the drama too had that needed punch when he says "I take this Bhishma pratigya , to serve my loyalty to this kingdom without asking for my rights for my father's happiness"  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ... That dialogue was powerfully said by Gurmeet and this is where I could connect so much to Bhishma and Yash .. Both had that similar attitude ...when they decide something , they will achieve it irrespective of how many hurdles they face and also just like Bhishma , even Yash always thought about the future happiness of his family .. he always wanted to secure the future ... So Yash was perfect as the Bhishma β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...

Also the reaction after the drama was perfect with everyone opposing Yash's idea of his father's punarvivah πŸ‘πŸΌ...I would hv loved to see a logical debate there between society and Yash where in the end SP stands up and tells all that its my life and so let me decide what I want and I guess that would hv happened too if Ishita had not spoilt the whole moment by asking her goons to start throwing stones 😑

I think Ishita's goons spoilt the whole thing and this is what made Yash further adamant to go ahead with this punarvivah because it all came down to his ego now when that Ishita's goon goes and challenges Yash

If those goons were not present and Yash had a practical debate with public , then we might hv seen a logical conclusion to the whole saga where SP might hv told everyone to keep out of his life because he will decide what he wants to do  and this might hv stopped Yash as well to go ahead with this punarvivah for now but the way those goons of Ishita attacked AarYa with stones which resulted in SP going out of the hall with his head down in shame , that sort of made Yash even more angry with the whole grp of people and now he goes on a revolting mission to prove his point right about the punarvivah

I just wish those goons had not spoiled the whole discussion and we could hv seen SP saying something about this whole thing πŸ€”..But I guess Ishita's plan was to make sure not only this PV goes kaput but also AarYa r cornered by the entire society and they r left all alone ... thats exactly what happened  ...The sudden attack by goons not only riled up Yash further and made him more adamant about his decision but also made him and Aarti stand all alone while everyone including their family left them ...

So what Ishita wanted she achieved it πŸ˜‘ .. that is making sure AarYa r wronged in front of entire society ... I guess thats her ultimate plan .. More than spoiling SP-Radha PV , her main interest is to see AarYa being wronged in front of their family and society πŸ€”

SP-Radha both might marry in old age home and return to Scindia mansion with "Just married" tag πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I do hv a feeling that both love birds Radha and SP will unite in old age home and will return to SM with just married sign πŸ€£...those ladies might attack Radha in old age home only when hero SP will save her and marry her πŸ˜›

AarYa will tell CVs that waahhh yehi karna tha tohh humein kyun itna torture kiya with bhishma pitama ka teeth-breaking dialogues and all this stone pelting...pehle hee seedha both could hv been sent to Old-age home na  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Overall a good episode ... I m waiting for SP-Radha PV track to end by next week and let CVs move on with AarYa-Ishita angle with Aarti's pregnency in focus 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick thread samana⭐️⭐️⭐️

All i can say is "SP and radha are really lucky to have Yash as their son and Aarthi as their daughter in law"

How many sons and daughter -in-laws will think practical like this..Everyone has their own family inspite of their parents..

How come this plan of yash wont succeed...

Hats off to the PV Crew by bringing a good social message
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well sid Zetter!πŸ‘

Aarti and Yash has come a long way since their PV with flying colours

Ishita's misery is created by her only...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Zetter fab picture take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I so agree about the phrase "It takes real lovers to b silly" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³/.. AarYa's superman moment was the cutest I hv seen in long time πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... This is the kind of love and relationship Ishita and Akash both r craving in their life and thats why inspite hving money and power , they r restless and wants to feel sadistic pleasure by taking away AarYa's peace 

Coming to the society debate , somewhere Pankaj and co were right about the practicality here whereas AarYa too r right based on their own life's experience since they both can see what Pankaj and co cannot right now when it comes to the inner vaccum that has been created in SP's life right now post Gayatri's death
TAPD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anithu

Thanks for the quick thread samana⭐️⭐️⭐️

All i can say is "SP and radha are really lucky to have Yash as their son and Aarthi as their daughter in law"

How many sons and daughter -in-laws will think practical like this..Everyone has their own family inspite of their parents..

How come this plan of yash wont succeed...

Hats off to the PV Crew by bringing a good social message

so true anithu
TAPD thumbnail
hope the suspense of a woman's phonecall form SM comes out soon...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TAPD: Thanks! Yeah Ishita chooses to be miserable cause instead of trying to work on her relations and gain their trust honestly she is plotting to harm them so again she will never find happiness come what may