Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what will happen to her once the truth is out...have this feeling that our mahan Y&A will request all to forgive them...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Ooh I hear ya that Superman moment was just breathtaking, adorable and something we never thought we would ever see or hear πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ KS & GC were outstanding.

Yup it takes a real deep connections between partners for them to be able to act silly together and not caring how they look πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...as for Akshita well what can I say they will always feel lonely until they mend their ways cause no amount of money can buy them happiness if they are hellbent of spoiling other's lives to gain it  πŸ˜‘

Hmmm yes Pankaj and the rest of the family, they do have a point but they never really saw SP's real pain cause they are just looking at what he is showing them whereas AarYa  could see beyond his smile in other both parties are right and it would have been great if they could have found a compromise where the PV is concerned πŸ€”

Thank You Love! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great title samanaπŸ‘
@zetter:  Fantastic picture takeπŸ‘ πŸ‘
Looking forward for today epi
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TAPD: I hope not I want them to be selfish for once and let SP kick her out the house πŸ˜› 

@Radha: Thank you Sweetie! 😊
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My List of AarYa scene demands for CVs πŸ˜Ž

1) AarYa rain sequence where Yash pulls Aarti close by her waise and keeps staring at her lips while both r all wet ☺️... to add the needed tadka , let Ishhy baby watch it and get jealous πŸ˜›

2) AarYa r famous for bathroom romance , so AarYa under shower plss .. by accident πŸ˜›

3) A scene where Yash pulls Aarti close and asks her to address him as "Yash" once instead of ji 😳... Aarti can ask the same to Yash too 😳

4) Since Yash these days is wearing shirts more , so can we hv a button scene πŸ˜›.. Aarti stiching Yash's button πŸ˜‰

5) Yash-Aarti with kids going for a picnic ... some outdoor fun scene plss 😳

6) Aarti sitting on Yash's lap ☺️

7) Yash-Aarti bed scene .. errr dont get me wrong πŸ˜†.. what I mean is at night Aarti can hv problems while sleeping because of baby bump , so Yash helps her out ..it can b good funny romantic scene 😳

8) Yash bringing nightgown for Aarti post her delivery and asking her to wear a sexy nightgown at least once 😳

9)Yash-Aarti kitchen romance while making dough πŸ˜‰
😳 ... Ishita can see and get frustrated πŸ˜›

10) Last but not the least Yash-Aarti wedding Anniversary party where both hv a romantic ball dance 😳

TAPD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

@TAPD: I hope not I want them to be selfish for once and let SP kick her out the house πŸ˜› 

I hope so too for a change...
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely and superb suggestion jyoπŸ‘ πŸ˜³
TAPD thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

My List of AarYa scene demands for CVs πŸ˜Ž

1) AarYa rain sequence where Yash pulls Aarti close by her waise and keeps staring at her lips while both r all wet ☺️... to add the needed tadka , let Ishhy baby watch it and get jealous πŸ˜›

2) AarYa r famous for bathroom romance , so AarYa under shower plss .. by accident πŸ˜›

3) A scene where Yash pulls Aarti close and asks her to address him as "Yash" once instead of ji 😳... Aarti can ask the same to Yash too 😳

4) Since Yash these days is wearing shirts more , so can we hv a button scene πŸ˜›.. Aarti stiching Yash's button πŸ˜‰

5) Yash-Aarti with kids going for a picnic ... some outdoor fun scene plss 😳

6) Aarti sitting on Yash's lap ☺️

7) Yash-Aarti bed scene .. errr dont get me wrong πŸ˜†.. what I mean is at night Aarti can hv problems while sleeping because of baby bump , so Yash helps her out ..it can b good funny romantic scene 😳

8) Yash bringing nightgown for Aarti post her delivery and asking her to wear a sexy nightgown at least once 😳

9)Yash-Aarti kitchen romance while making dough πŸ˜‰
😳 ... Ishita can see and get frustrated πŸ˜›

10) Last but not the least Yash-Aarti wedding Anniversary party where both hv a romantic ball dance 😳

I agree...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Since we all r cribbing over storyline and this PV of SP-Radha , so why not do something productive .. till epi starts , bring in your suggestions for what AarYa scenes u guys want to watch .. we know CVs stalk DC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Coming to today's episode , I feel it will b more about the whole Bihshma wala drama and it might end on all throwing stones at Yash-Aarti
TAPD thumbnail
Originally posted by: TAPD

I agree...

bold will be my fav...love others too