Punar Vivah

5/4 Dragon Club: All The World's a Stage - Page 3

binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyoti

i have seen many people requesting only aarya special episode to celebrate their anniversary on Shashisumeet pro FB hope CV's wont disappoint us ang give aarya spl epi after this SP PV

So all the above scenes u decribed were good to see on screen

I am having one ques whether we will have post aayu born scenes are not or they will give the birth of aayu at the end of the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope today they do not drag too much...
TAPD thumbnail
I would really for "ji" to be dropped off from both names...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zetter : I feel AarYa too should hv given it some time rather than forcing this PV so hard so soon .. but well CVs want it asap , so nothing can b done ..good thing is we do hv Pankaj and Pratik acting real and bringing AarYa down to earth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

My List of AarYa scene demands for CVs πŸ˜Ž

1) AarYa rain sequence where Yash pulls Aarti close by her waise and keeps staring at her lips while both r all wet ☺️... to add the needed tadka , let Ishhy baby watch it and get jealous πŸ˜›

2) AarYa r famous for bathroom romance , so AarYa under shower plss .. by accident πŸ˜›

3) A scene where Yash pulls Aarti close and asks her to address him as "Yash" once instead of ji 😳... Aarti can ask the same to Yash too 😳

4) Since Yash these days is wearing shirts more , so can we hv a button scene πŸ˜›.. Aarti stiching Yash's button πŸ˜‰

5) Yash-Aarti with kids going for a picnic ... some outdoor fun scene plss 😳

6) Aarti sitting on Yash's lap ☺️

7) Yash-Aarti bed scene .. errr dont get me wrong πŸ˜†.. what I mean is at night Aarti can hv problems while sleeping because of baby bump , so Yash helps her out ..it can b good funny romantic scene 😳

8) Yash bringing nightgown for Aarti post her delivery and asking her to wear a sexy nightgown at least once 😳

9)Yash-Aarti kitchen romance while making dough πŸ˜‰
😳 ... Ishita can see and get frustrated πŸ˜›

10) Last but not the least Yash-Aarti wedding Anniversary party where both hv a romantic ball dance 😳

Couldn't ask for anything more!☺️
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello All! Didn't log in since morning!! Wass up?? πŸ˜‰

Just found few updates!! OMG what is this ??

People throwing stones at AarYa on the stage ?? 😲

Radha humiliation ?? 😲

Seems intense drama was awaiting for us!! πŸ€“

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: I would lov eto see a scene where Yash is massaging Aarti's feet or one where Aarti is sitting or laying down on the bed and Yash rests his ears on her belly talking to Aayu 😳

And I would love Yash to give Aarti a red night saree πŸ˜‰
TAPD thumbnail
next time when Ishita address Yash as Yahsji, imagine Aarti correcting her as to address him as Yashbhaiya, he is your Jethji...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

My List of AarYa scene demands for CVs πŸ˜Ž

1) AarYa rain sequence where Yash pulls Aarti close by her waise and keeps staring at her lips while both r all wet ☺️... to add the needed tadka , let Ishhy baby watch it and get jealous πŸ˜›

2) AarYa r famous for bathroom romance , so AarYa under shower plss .. by accident πŸ˜›

3) A scene where Yash pulls Aarti close and asks her to address him as "Yash" once instead of ji 😳... Aarti can ask the same to Yash too 😳

4) Since Yash these days is wearing shirts more , so can we hv a button scene πŸ˜›.. Aarti stiching Yash's button πŸ˜‰

5) Yash-Aarti with kids going for a picnic ... some outdoor fun scene plss 😳

6) Aarti sitting on Yash's lap ☺️

7) Yash-Aarti bed scene .. errr dont get me wrong πŸ˜†.. what I mean is at night Aarti can hv problems while sleeping because of baby bump , so Yash helps her out ..it can b good funny romantic scene 😳

8) Yash bringing nightgown for Aarti post her delivery and asking her to wear a sexy nightgown at least once 😳

9)Yash-Aarti kitchen romance while making dough πŸ˜‰
😳 ... Ishita can see and get frustrated πŸ˜›

10) Last but not the least Yash-Aarti wedding Anniversary party where both hv a romantic ball dance 😳

Well u said it all !! 😳
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hear ya Jyo, I would have liked for AarYa to take a few steps back and let SP come to them on his own but alas that isn't happening so yeah it is good to see that the two Ps are not on board πŸ˜ƒ