Ariya SS- Kuch toh baki hai...Complete-Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i m again here to entertain you guys...
I hope ye aap ko pasand aaye n puri ride mai aap sirf blush...
Coz apart from fun n mystery i want write something more romantic...

---------------------------
|   KUCH TOH BAKI HAI    |
---------------------------

He was standing there holding the railing which is surrounding the lake...what would be happened if he won't reach here in time...it was only in his hand then...he sighed in relief...everybody are safe n now somehow the environment seems at peace...bt not exactly...

Suddenly he felt someone chrasing on his back...then the person snakes her hand between his underarms n placed her palm on his shoulder..then rested her head on his back ...

''Riya'' ..whispered arjun...who else it could be... N how in this earth he won't able to recgnize the girl who is now so close to him...

Riya didn't answer...she only want peace...just want to calm her thudding heart ...as if it have undergone through a tornado... Yeah for him she can passed through any tornado...

Arjun placed his palm on her n pressed it... He closed his eyes..he want to feel her, to feel her heart beat...her hot hot breath which was making shiver on his back...

Then he felt his shirt wet from back... 'oh, shit she is crying, again' , n this time its only becoz of me'... No this pearl drops of her eyes is his hurting him as someone threw acid drops on his heart...

'What happened to her today'...he never thouht the this incident would impress such impact upon her that she would react in this way...
No , he knows that she loves him...every time their eyes met whether it was directly or through the rear view mirror of SUV , he very easily can detect the intensity of her feelings towards him...but he have noticed, her denial to her heart ...yeah he can read easily through her eyes...

Why she was bitraying her heart..n immersed herself in the battle between her brain n heart...well he also know the reason... He, yes he is the reason of her gloomy face... He just want to figure out the reasone , why ?
Is she feeling guilty that it would be the reason of his bitrayal to his wife ...or its his past, tht could mess her future...

Riya was now sobbing...she tried hard not to... Her bleeding swolen lips are indicating that she tried hard not let out a sob...she knew that her tears are the only thing in this world which can startle the great cop ACP Arjun suryakant raute...

Arjun freed himself from her grip, holds her hand and turned her to him... Arjun made her more close to him...he felt guilty by seeing her bleeding lush lips...how badly he needed to go to her those bifacial structure and wipe the oozing liquid by his...bt only he could do is , hugged her and made her more n more close to his heart..

''hey riya, listen ..i m fine, look .. Nothing hav happened to me..'', '' riya just calm down''...he patted her head by sliding his hands over her soft silky hair...

But she jerked off n holds his collar n made her face so close that their noses are inches apart...

'' Acp arjun suryakant raute, what do you think of yourself...if something would happens to you..then what will ...
She stopped...leaves his collar...
'' sorry! why should u care,'' its me na who need to check my blood pressure ...''
' u know what ... No just leave it''..

She trurned to go away bt something struked her in mid...her black metal pendent is very dangerously tangled with his chain...
She struggled to free that bt...nope..nothing happened... How can one will concentrate when his 3 buttons shirt buttons are opened...
And how could he stop her when her short sudden struggle sending shivers down his spines...

He holds her hand and tried by himself bt failed... Riya opend her chain and leaves there entangled with arjuns chain n left the place running without even looking back...

Arjun looked at his chain which is joined with hers...
He said himself ,'' kuch toh baki hai''...
And her knows what..
Yes he is madly in love with her now, bt her sudden outburst made him realize what he felt for her...

Now the entangled chains are making this easy to accept that ...
'' even roshni wants this''- said to himself...
Now u wll be mine riya... I wll make sure that your heart will win this time...

Pre-
how arjun wll made riya free frm the battle...

***Index***

Part one : Page 1

Part Two : Page 4

Part Three : page 6

Part Four: page 11

Part Five: page 17

Part six : page 23

Epilogue A : page 28

Epilogue B: page 33

Epilogue C : page 38Edited by Vampire-queen - 9 years ago
hey nice part. Plz pms me. Liked it.
Great start and great precap!
Looking forward to reading the next part
Update soon! :)
Very very nicely written. Really nice start. Please continue soon.
awesome start :) loved it
riya's outburst was too good
arjun loves her too
looking forward to read it
continue soon
Nice part dear . Just loved the start . Please continue soon:)
My dear Vampu...
It was very beautifully written.
Loved it...
Arjun has realised his love for Riya...
Oh...
Me still blushing...
Please post the next part soon.
Waiting...
PM zarur bhejna.
wow... nice part... loved it.. 👏
Wow just loved it.. Waiting for next part
hey superb start...
arjun also realzed that he loves her cool...
continue soon... plz pm me whenever you update...