Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

VM on Vibul (Aashique ab tum hi ho )

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!! πŸ˜Š

Recently dis song from da movie Aashique 2 has bcum my favourite. I was dyin to mak a VM wid dis song nd my obvious choice was my Super fav couple Vibul  its sad dat we dnt hv much Vibul scenes πŸ˜­ as our SUPER SMART cvs focus more on mona-Anushka luv story πŸ˜‘ still i tried to make one wid da scenes which we hav πŸ˜Š nd its also a message to da CVs dat we dnt want any more Sautan dramaπŸ˜’ we want Vibul   And guys its my request to u all if u guys ACTUALLY love VIbul do sth for DEM make VMs and OS. If any one from da team visits da forum and sees dat its feeled wid LUv for VIBUL dey might change dere mind to VIBUL. So plzz guys do sth for Vibul dnt seat idle

And here is da VM link πŸ˜Š :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nn2M8Sohx8&feature=youtu.be

hope u guys will enjoy it and guys plzz do comment it wont cost anything to comment πŸ˜› plzz let me knw if u hv liked it or not πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cannot see the VM yaar ...Me too love the adorable pairing of ViBu
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Saina--

hi ... remember me?...how r u?

hope u r good...

well we came out of sssp 2 join khtv...& now talks of dis going off air...😭😭...

such jinxed r our choices na...
Ramisaa thumbnail

Oh!! dnt knw why dat happened πŸ˜•
still not to worry i've also uploaded da video on DM πŸ˜ƒ herez da lin :-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt5y2_vibul-aashique-ab-tum-hi-ho_shortfilms#.UWGONqI_u8A
Ramisaa thumbnail
dere are 135 views and only two replies didnt u guys lik da VM??? πŸ˜”
i hv uploaded it in two sites but still no one is responding dat how it is didnt u guys like it??? πŸ˜”
--Saina-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

hi ... remember me?...how r u?

hope u r good...

well we came out of sssp 2 join khtv...& now talks of dis going off air...😭😭...

such jinxed r our choices na...

Madhu ofcourse i remember youπŸ€—..Been a big fan of your writings and still peek in to see if you might have updated that adhoori kahani πŸ˜†..I also bookmarked your FF on ViBu and will read it on wednesday as I have an hour long commute on train as i will be in training that week .
OMG , is it real news that it will go off air 😲..I thought it was just rumor and brushed it aside but will be very unhappy if it goes off airCryCry...Saw many shows but somehow this jodi clicked just like Rajpreet..i will be extremely upset and sad if it goes off, i need ViBu dose real bad..
but 0.9 is not a bad TRP na πŸ˜• i mean there are 0.5 TRP's shows in Sony

hopes and prayers that it is just a rumor and fingers crossed that our choices are not that jinxedπŸ˜†
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

Oh!! dnt knw why dat happened πŸ˜•
still not to worry i've also uploaded da video on DM πŸ˜ƒ herez da lin :-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt5y2_vibul-aashique-ab-tum-hi-ho_shortfilms#.UWGONqI_u8A

hanks for this link..Now i able to see it ..

Absolutely mesmerising VM ..loved it to the core..Apt song and scene selection..

Tight hug to you for making thisπŸ€— ..ViBu were magical as always
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

I heard this song a few days ago, and I was thinking I would post a request, or mention it here on the forum to make something with it for ViBul... and I came here today to do just that, and YOU MADE ONE ALREADY!!

I am SOO happy to see this,.. its BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOUUU. thank you thank you soo much!! I LOVE ITT!! You did an awesome job! I loved the beginning the most!! Just WOW πŸ‘πŸ€—❀️ 

I will be watching this alll the time now haha. SO GOOD. you rocckkk

<3 Ria
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunAnkiLuv

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

I heard this song a few days ago, and I was thinking I would post a request, or mention it here on the forum to make something with it for ViBul... and I came here today to do just that, and YOU MADE ONE ALREADY!!

I am SOO happy to see this,.. its BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOUUU. thank you thank you soo much!! I LOVE ITT!! You did an awesome job! I loved the beginning the most!! Just WOW πŸ‘πŸ€—❀️ 

I will be watching this alll the time now haha. SO GOOD. you rocckkk

<3 Ria

hihihi THANKS alot. πŸ˜³...i m glad dat finally u ppl liked it i was not getting any response so i was really upset dat maybe its not dat gud πŸ˜• but now i m feeling abit relieved. ikr da song is too awesome .and once again  Thanks aloot hun  πŸ€—
Ramisaa thumbnail

hanks for this link..Now i able to see it ..

Absolutely mesmerising VM ..loved it to the core..Apt song and scene selection..

Tight hug to you for making thisπŸ€— ..ViBu were magical as always

awww thnks alot dear 
and a tight hug to you for appreciating my work πŸ€—