||Benaras Express#2 Oh Womaniya||

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Shello Mad-O-SSLKians!!!

Woo Hoo we have a new banner!! Thank you star and Shweta🤗

Our 2nd NL:

Oh Womaniya
We did get to see a variety of different shades this week dint we???

Hashi
 Best dressed of the week

Kavya
Best scene of the week
Siggies

Star
Joota Scene of the week
Hilarious scene of the week

Rangeela

Best dialogue of the week
Dreamy scene of the week

Vibha
Best discussion topic
 Most popular topic
Summary

Shivani
 Shocking Scene of the week
Picture of the week
Riva
Music
Song of the Week

Vanny
Most creative of the week :
Siggy(Animated+Non animated+os/ss/ff)
 Prediction of the week~.
 Ainvai scene of the week

I would like to thank our Sweet Channel Moderator Jyoti06 for giving us this opportunity.

Thank you to all the NL team Members who supported in bringing this NL and rendering their work for this😃

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail

1st April
Charu agrees to sign the  papers for divorce proceedings. She is planning something huge at the same time as she wants money to be transferred to Mayank s accounts .Rachna Gunjan Chaya perform for the finale individually and with their partners. Gunjan Rachna qualify for the final round

2nd April
Rachna is upset with her behaviour towards Gunjan and falls so that Gunjan can have the trophy. She tells her that Gunjan is the only trophy she needs. Charu burns her own hand and is rushed to the hospital.Chaya ,Gunjan, Rachna, Vihaan and Rajeev decide to go to a cafe to celebrate.

3rd April
Vihaan and Rachna have a showdown in the cafe. The girls rush to the hospital as  bua tells them about Charu s conditions.Charu informs the police that she was tortured for dowry as Mayank is adamant to divorce her. The Gargs ask the police to search their house to prove their innocence.

4th April
The police find the evidence planted by Charu and Seema Prabhu Mayank are arrested.Mayank is upset with Seema even though she apologizes. The family realizes the complaint was a planned one .Vihaan calls Rachna and comes to know she is upset about something.

5th April
Charu comes home and threatens Mayank he will have to be in jail for 3 years if he does not take the divorce case back.He does not agree and she  blackmails the Garg s. She is told to leave the house. Mayank is worried that his career and his life are ruined.Gunjan and Shayl go to jail.

It has 13 likes and 18 replies

::

Rassi Jal Gayi..Par Bal Nahi Gaya
by
Mohini19

It has 1178 views and 59 replies

It has got a whooping 162 replies and 15 likes

Shrest Kumar New Entry in SSLK

-Eris- thumbnail
WHOEVER wins this week please do your winning Siggy for a minimum of 3 days😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKH3jcRMQBk[/YOUTUBE]

By Riva(riva2987)

Your Winning Siggie:

By neha333

Here is your winning siggie 👏 👏 👏

OS of the Week

By Starasdf

FF of the Week

By ApurvaLovesARVI

Here are your winning siggies!!

-Eris- thumbnail

Rachna 

Jee le Zara ;Couple Act

A beautiful white gown and lovely silver jewellery and the hair style make her looks like goddess Athena ..Her Eye make up is the highlight of the total look 

The most recent promo indicates that Gunjan will approach Charu and demands that she withdraws her case, but that was exactly what Charu had wanted. Charu is playing a delicate chess game and everyone is moving according to her, making her moves all the more easy. So it looks like Charu would ask Gunjan for something that will make her distant from Mayank. But simply staying away will not work, so the most likely option is for Gunjan to move to Australia with her father.

This week we were blessed with power-packed episodes, thus, there were no filler scenes since every scene focused on the actions and reactions of the family members.

hum toh aise hain bhaiya
link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7hJTi5-3SM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7hJTi5-3SM

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7hJTi5-3SM[/YOUTUBE]

well!!! main highlight of this week was gunjan-rachna patching up and Rachna showing her unconditional love by sacrificing her trophy😊...what else can be better then this song...

-Eris- thumbnail

Once again this week was drama filled. Weather it be Rachna's sacrifice or Charu sending Mayank to jail. With all this drama, disappointment of course would come along. This week's disappointment is Charu's mother who has installed such bad values in her daughter and is now helping her with her evil plan.

Again this week, the lovely sisters won the Best scene of the week. That scene emphasizes the fact that Relationship of the sisters is more important than any competition and their Relationship is their trophy. Both realized it and won the Best sister in the world.

Mayank, Seema and Prabhu being arrested for harrasing Charu for dowry. It was expected that Mayank would be arrested after Charu accused him but what was surprising was to see Prabhu and Seema being arrested too.Will Gunjan be able to set them free? Will they be able to get out of prison on their own without Charu's help?

SSLK barely has any fun episodes these days. But thankfully we find something to laugh on weather it is meant to be funny or not. This week's hilarious scene was Vihaan calling Chaya a behen.  

The best picture of last week has to be of Rachana and Gunjan sharing the happiest and proudest moment by winning the Fresher of the Year where both sisters shared the title and trophy. Both sisters came out victorious and realized that no competition is more important than their sisterhood.

-Eris- thumbnail

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why there are so many entries incomplete

If you want FF of the week
There is 1 FF

That's mine...

Waise great layout

EDIT
I forgot you know it..You have commented on it
My main Question was Many entries are not there?
Edited by ApurvaLovesARVI - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
coz the entries are still not been submitted so am waiting😳 by the way I absolutely love your FF!! u need to update soon!!!
Originally posted by: vibz88

coz the entries are still not been submitted so am waiting😳 by the way I absolutely love your FF!! u need to update soon!!!

Dun worry It will be updated very soon..!!!
Eh sorry for recommending my FF. I never saw any FF recently so I thought Mine is first..But now I have come accross some..So what you wanna do..