Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bal75 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I STILL cannot forgive the way in which Vishwanath was eliminated.  I mean the way in which Ananth Vaidyanathan announced his "elimination" by falsely misleading him by saying sweet words at first but eventually after all "peedigai", he says unfortunately u can continue your Carnatic and we will eliminate you.  VERY HARSH treatment especially after the way in which he announced Mahitha's selection.  ðŸ˜”

Poor Vishwanath, he was thinking for a few moments, that along with Mahitha he will also be selected.  Because the 2 people standing there performed not-so-better than him.  And he was much better than even Mahitha considering the previous renditions.  HE is obviously VERY TALENTED than a bunch of others in this show.  

Sorry Vishwanath, do not get let down.  Keep your confidence going.  AND DO NOT PARTICIPATE in such crap shows EVER.  Instead, you can hone your skills yourself and instead of wasting your time here, probably you can GO TO A MUSIC DIRECTOR and ask for a chance.

THIS SHOW SUCKS....IT IS NOT EVEN TOP-30 and the BIAS has already started.  It is only going to GET WORSE in the near future. ðŸ˜¡  What I cannot stand even more is, how come the likes of Ms.Nithyashree, Ms. Shailaja etc. are even here for this crappy stuff being good musicians themselves ?????!!!!!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice analysis Bal.

And well said about the treatment which Vishwanath recieved from Ananth. I was very sad for him. He deserves to be in Top 30 . Many female singers are less talented compared to him. Soundarya getting special treatment as she was last season contestant too. She is not that good to enter Top 30.