happy 23rd birthday loving angel Kristen Stewart<3

Posted: 10 years ago

W
..histle

So finally once again on the day when a piece of soggy gold fell from the heart of GOD and reached to earth to multiply the beauty and majority of awareness  it is often lightening to let one take over on us to know the substance of our self but have we ever in a true sense like being ourselves..! we tend to copy someone! You have learned us how to be ourselves!😊 Well no I am not here talk abt this rough n tough subject all I want to talk abt is our very own stylish n versatile Kristen Stewart. She's the one who knows how to be her. Today is that special for all the twilightians  Krisbians RKholics and mostly for all the people worldwide

who loves creating beauty in them yes 9th April when Mr. John Stewart and Mrs Jules Man Stewart gave birth to this

mysterious sunshine. We wish her a very gracious happy birthday.🤗 We wish she achieved all the due success and happiness in her career and life that she deserves. She own all the peace in her life and can keep up with whatever she aspire to do. We wish she remains the girl she is forever.

We love you Kristen we love you becaz you are humble you are loyal to your friends and the man you love, you are not push back to any role that comes ur way. We love you becaz you are goofy, lovable, shy, understanding and mostly a very down to earth human being. You don't let your success to dampen you but you live that you don't shy away from it, we love you becaz you don't pretend to be the person you are not and stay out of limelight, caz you are our Bella Swan, our Jon Jett our Snow white, lisa and soon to be Marylou. You are our fashion icon you are the prettiest face of Hollywood we love you caz you love us as much as you love your movies we will love you and be by side always no matter what! Keep rocking Kristen god bless you ton Muahh❤️

Our FB PAGE

Edited by KristenFC - 10 years ago

from The thirteenth Year
Sam Jennings from  The safety of objects
Sarah Altman from  Panic Room
Kristen Tilson from  Cold creek manor
Melinda Sordino from Speak
Maddy from Catch that kid
Lila from Undertow
Maya osbourne from Fierce people
Lisa from  Zathura
Jessica ''Jess'' from The messengers
Lucy Hardwicke from In the land of women
Georgia from The cake eaters
Tracy Tetro from Into the wild
Young robin fromCutlass
Zoe from What just happened
Bella Swan from Twilight series
Emily ''Em'' from Adventureland
Martine from The yellow handerchief
Mallory from Welcome to the Rileys
Snow White fSnow White and The Huntsmans
Marlou from On The Road

I dont want to be Angelina Jolie. Not that Angelina Jolie is not the most talented, beautiful, successful, amazing, admirable person who does good things for the world, but I dont want to be a movie star like that. I dont think theres anything about being a celebrity that is desirable. I understand that everybodys going to know who you are and what you look like, but why be so obsessive?

I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, Just say who youre dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it. Its like, No they wont! Theyll ask for specifics.

People say that Im miserable all the time. Its not that Im miserable, its just that somebodys yelling at meI literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from cryingIts a physical reaction to the energy thats thrown at you.

Twilight deals with the universe, and what life is about. You can make that cliche and bullshit and make it with everything being on the surface, or in this case make it a pretty triumphant love story.

I've always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I've grown out of it.

A lot of actors think that what we do is so important, like we're saving people's lives or something.

Self-evaluation is not my strong point, and you're constantly asked to critique yourself. You just spent three months on a set and your whole life is wrapped up in that - and then it's like, "Okay, define that right now in five seconds." I can't do that. I used to get so nervous that I would become a completely different person - and then they would think that was me. So I've tried to calm down, but no one's ever going to write, "Oh, she's actually just a pretty f---in' average chick who really loves what she does." That's not gonna happen.

Fan Made

lets celebrate🥳
res4Edited by KristenFC - 10 years ago
 A very very happy birthday to you bella...❤️
Make a wish, and follow it wherever it leads you.

Wishing that your year is filled with friends and fun.

Wishing that you have lots and lots of birthday fun.

On your birthday you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.

On your special day I wish you to pick some flowers, have some tea, and spend your time leisurely. 

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

Wishing you happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter 
To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The birthday can bring!
wishing you happy endings and great beginnings.

For my favorite friend, I wish you all your favorite things on your birthday.

May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

May the brightest wishes on your birthday shine every path of yours in good and bad times.

May your birthday be as special as you are special to me.

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

I wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.

May the angels watch over you and bring you peace on your birthday and every day.

Have a magical birthday with love and hugs.

There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished a joy and luck-
Be happy everyday!

Edited by __Aleena__ - 10 years ago
unresed*

many many happy returns of the day angel.🥳🤗 Wish you a freaking awesum birthday. I wish everything for you that you wish for yourself on your bday.🤗

I don't know where to start actually my god know how much I am obsessed with you and how much I adore you as a beautiful persona for me beyond everything you are a real someone who is as simple as the sky. You create the world but you don't take the credibility I remember I first liked you as an actor in 'speak' when I was in 10th grade I watched twilight and panic room before that but I seriously liked you in speak. With twilight I was even more obsessed with Robert and robsten initially then I have no clued how I became a fan of you. Probably I learned the meaning of fandom becaz of you. I liked you, so much that I wd tend to be change my choice has changed wid tyme bt u r d one who remained same in ma heart❤️ I never feel a wow factor at any personality nor I cud feel as if there wd be celebrity whom I can follow you made me feel as if I can follow you n to be honest the weird thing is dat I tend to copy you yes i wish to get a hairstyle n figure like you ur movements the way you talk and walk i copy everything :P I knw its not sumthing desirable bt I cant help myself from it. I kind ov like eveything abt you ur freakingness shyness, the way you smile you get goofy, you wear dresses your winks i have the purest love for you hell I am not a lesbian lol you are like a friend or may be a sister of mine thats d way i think..😛😳 I like to follow you and I want all the happiness for you and wish you never have to be upset for anything. Whatever you do I believe in that. I trust you as much as I trust myself or the persons I love.

At the end I want to mention that I desire to meet you someday at any corner of this world. I know god will take my request.❤️

Stay strong n happy forever. God bless you<3

love
Giam

Edited by KStewartFanatic - 10 years ago
alena wow wid came🤣 wid whole energy to rock d stage
Originally posted by KStewartFanatic

alena wow wid came🤣 wid whole energy to rock d stage
ahahaha yups bt no one here to celebrate😕 yyy????😆
chlo we'll rock it 😉🤣