Posted: 11 years ago

Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 8, 2013, 02.58 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Shweta Tiwari|Entertainment
Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish
DJ A Creative Unit's Parvarrish aired on SonyEntertainment Television has managed to make a mark for itself with an unique and path breaking concept. 

However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character.

Veteran actor Raju Kher has been finalized to play the role of Lucky's father on the show. 

Sources inform that Raju Kher will play the role of Lucky's father who will come down to meet the Ahluwalia's. His character is a fun-loving person but at the same time he is very particular about few things and dislikes few habits of his son, Lucky. After his entry an interesting track will be introduced wherein Sweety ( Shweta Tiwari) will try to impress his father-in-law and will try to behave like a typical daughter-in-law. Raju will begin shooting for the show from today (8 April 2013). 

When contacted, Raju Kher confirmed the news, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a very interesting role. I can't comment anything on my character as I am yet to start shooting." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Tanu di😊

Wow...this is going to be interesting...as we know Lucky n his father does not get along...and Sweety as typical bahu will be fun..πŸ˜†

Something to look forward t for sure
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for a change cvs chose a brilliant actor!
the track sounds fun...looking forward to it!
tfs..

a question though...havent they showed lucky's dad in flashbacks..if i am right then he was a very diff person!!πŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
^Even i was thinking the sameπŸ˜† Thankfully they have chosen a wonderful actor instead of having same actor.

I guess CVs never anticipated they would show Lucky's father soon after the flashback
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
im happy finally a new family member to enter the show πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰i hope its not a cameo role πŸ˜†
the actor seems good😊 wow n know i want   to  see how lucjkys dad n rocky n ginnis dada ji πŸ˜³πŸ˜†bond wid his sonπŸ˜† , bahu n his grand children😳 'lookin fwd to this track πŸ˜ƒ
 welcome to parvarish show raju kher πŸ˜ƒ

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜›
Finally, we may see a light hearted fun type of a track. 😲
Sweety trying to impress her Sasur Jee. 😲 Looking foward to it. πŸ˜‰
@Shwets,
So, for now, we may not see an exams track. Lets hope for it after this. πŸ˜†
One more thing that will be very interesting to see is, Dadi came in, she sprayed her love all over Rocky. Now when Dada will come, will he spray his love over Ginny? I wish CVs concentrate on this thing also.
And wouldn't it be nice, agar Dada ke saath Dadi bhi aati? πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan...we wanted Bebe to come back...bt CVs are giving us a bigger treatπŸ˜† I think the track will be mostly dadaji taunting Lucky or even scolding all the time(light heartedly)...Having fun with grandchildren...
May be he had not been to Ahluwalias house for a long time...that Sweety wants to impress...which puts Lucky even down in front of dadajiπŸ˜†

This is going to be fun..we may not have Lucky-Ginny track now...bt this track definitely seems interesting...mainly because of the references made about him before in the shw
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
"However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character."

In se kaho, show ko promote toh karein... aise kuchh na karne se ratings thodi badhein gi. 😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

"However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character."

In se kaho, show ko promote toh karein... aise kuchh na karne se ratings thodi badhein gi. 😑

sach main...😑 agar promote nahi kiya..toh TRPs kahan se aayega?
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Ahsaan...we wanted Bebe to come back...bt CVs are giving us a bigger treatπŸ˜† I think the track will be mostly dadaji taunting Lucky or even scolding all the time(light heartedly)...Having fun with grandchildren...
May be he had not been to Ahluwalias house for a long time...that Sweety wants to impress...which puts Lucky even down in front of dadajiπŸ˜†

This is going to be fun..we may not have Lucky-Ginny track now...bt this track definitely seems interesting...mainly because of the references made about him before in the shw

Haan! Chalo, wish puri toh hui... bas Dadi ki jaga Dada aa gaye... but no worries... Dada will be fun loving, aur kya chahiye. πŸ˜‰
Yep! This track is going to be on taunting of Lucky and Sweety trying to impress. But CVs should add something for Ginny-Rocky instead of just having fun with him. πŸ˜‰
Chalo koi nahi, waise he has just started shooting, so track toh max. one month ke baad he aaye ga, so maybe us se pehle we may see something on Ginny-Lucky. πŸ˜›