Weekly horoscope April 8 - 12 (fun post)

Posted: 10 years ago

Weekly horoscope April 8 - 12

What do the planets foretell for PV stars this coming week?

AarYa:  Dear Beauty and Truth stars stop being such utopian nutcases!  You are absolutely crazy to believe that this world is made of do-gooders who are willing to change their rigid thought process.  Neverthless PVians love you the way you are and so continue with your actions that do not make sense to them.  You are blessed in all that you do provided you pay or come close to paying your taxes!!

Radha:  Dear Guilt ridden Mistress I see RED everywhere for you!!  Avoid it, avoid it - by all means avoid it - or else more shame and humiliation will follow.  In the future though I see a vision of you wearing the golden SM khandhani necklace and wielding the sceptre of SM.

SP:  Dear Conflicted and Aged pitamaha your wild side is facing exposure and your children want closure!  Love and marriage are timeless treasures but do indulge in parenting travails and pleasures.

Bua:  Dear Bhagwan ki kasam - this one week try being sincere and honest with your kasams to feel the blessings it brings to your life.   There is wound that is festering and eating you alive -- do you not want to heal it?  If not you will face a perpectual stream of Ram Dulare's run through your life.

PankDhi and PraDi:  Dear Beautiful props and Bystanders of PV land I see a vision of a barren land for you.  No action, dialogues or story content coming your way. Relax, enjoy and go with the flow!

Akaash:  Dear Wild and Neglected offspring stop being obsessed with inner frustrations that eat away your inner harmony and drain energy.  This week would be good to be productive and improve your life by staying away and turning a deaf ear to your wife.

Ishita:  Dear Rider of brooms and Minder of everybody's business you are hard and interesting.  I see a vision of you expending efforts in dumping sludge, scum, and gunk in the lives of Radha, AarYa and SP!

Edited by anonee - 10 years ago
Anonee thats awesome horoscope prediction especially about bua ki endless fake kasams and Radha avoiding the colour Red and also AarYa who r the exception to this universe πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... oh and SP should truely give some time to parenting too , pleasure will come in automatically πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And poor Pankaj-Vidhi and PraDi ..sighh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣 Good advice to Aakash to turn deaf ear to wife!!!!!
🀣

You are too much! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Awesome! β­οΈ

Thank you Sri Radha for the appreciative comment! 😊
Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

cool post!

🀣

Thank you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

Anonee thats awesome horoscope prediction especially about bua ki endless fake kasams and Radha avoiding the colour Red and also AarYa who r the exception to this universe πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... oh and SP should truely give some time to parenting too , pleasure will come in automatically πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And poor Pankaj-Vidhi and PraDi ..sighh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JO thank you for your encouraging comment and support.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

I wonder why PankDhi and PraDi have decided to lay low?😲
Originally posted by nan0102

🀣

Yup Nan - the coming week will be a blast πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bharathisamy

🀣🀣🀣 Good advice to Aakash to turn deaf ear to wife!!!!!

Thanks bharathisamy  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Let us hope that Akaash follows the astrological adviceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Loveforlife

🀣

You are too much! πŸ˜†

Thanks Raveena πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†