DOTW ~Asya Confession~

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

~QUBOOL HAI~

-Discussion of the week-

Hey QHians, I am sonya with Discussion of the Week.
Okay, so its nothing major. Now as per the ongoing track Zoe and Asad are both fighting their emotions. Though, it seems they will confess their feeling eventually they both are holding back firmly. So, what do you think when will we get the confession and who will confess first?

Do share your views.😊

Love
Sonu
Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar i wish they confess but knowing gul, we still have a very long time to go! =( lots of unsaid feelings and emotions will plague asya. But hoping for the best as always!
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Thank u for doing discussion of the week first of all 🤗and I hope everyone comments on this topic 😃 

There's no chance that the confession will come any sooner than next year so we can forget that or just dream about it 😆 That's what I do anyway🤣 But I hope AsYa move one step ahead in their relationship at least after this whole "going to new york" fiasco and like LoveRosh said...we're all hoping for the best 😃
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc topic discussion
can't wait for confession
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My thoughts exactly guys. There are fighting their emotions so hard and holding back so perfectly it feels like we will have to die 1000 times begging for the confession and then only we will get it. But still I am betting on Zoe. Once totally sure she will confess I have believe in her.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
A very nice topic of discussion Sonya.
I've always wanted Zoya to fall in love with Asad first.
Zoe fell for Asad much before he started liking her.
I'm happy that now ASYA are madly in love with each other.
Now when it comes to confession,I feel that it will be Zoe who will confess her love for jahanpanah coz our Akdu is really hopeless when it comes to stuff called love.
He won't acknowledge his feelings over his big fat ego.
I wish Zoya may knock some sense into him and make him realize that he loves her.
Regarding the timing of the confession,I feel that there is a long way to go.
I'm afraid that we are in store for Zoe's heartbreak when Asad will agree to get engaged to Billo.
Later when Tannu's secret will be out,we can see Zoya mending the heart of Asad.Poor guy will be really shattered to get such a bad betrayal from his best friend.
It's there that we can see the bond of ASYA growing stronger than before.
If Ayaan and Zoe fiasco is really cancelled,then we might get to see ASYA's confession with Zoe speaking out her feelings to Asad.
But if Cvs have Ayaan and Zoe's marriage in their mind,then I'm afraid that we won't get any confession at all.
ASYa may realize that they have fallen for each other but they'll get separated before they could have a heart to heart confession.
Well this is what I think regarding ASYA's confession.
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it will be better if asad confess, cuz it will give some depth in the development of the character and show how he has grown.  
 here's a girl . totally in his opposite, attracks him so much, that because of her good nature and difference, he has
finally learnt how;

to live life,  he has learnt how to love,  how to forgive,  how to smile,  how not to be afraid , how to control  and follow his heart,   how to relax,   he must admit that only now, he can  become complete... something he has never found with any girl,  nor did  ever  care to try... he has learnt how to become free from pain...☺️ finally he wants his heart to live again...  today, tomorrow and all the days that follow, only with zoya...
Barunpia thumbnail
I would love if they confess together at same time in heat of the moment and then awkward asad and shy zoya will be heartwarming to watch
But when they do I would love to watch MPK kiss on glass sliding door and holding hands under dinner table in HAHK
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have no idea. we need see some progress with asad though. he confessed to himself that he knows that there is an attraction between them!

he has never done this before. he just always wondered y he kept thinking about her. an open confession would be awesome though!

nice topic 😊
Hafizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would love for them to confess their feelings to each other at the same time.
However right now, it seems that Asad has acknowledged his feelings (internally) more than Zoya.