sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So, the much awaited Silent Episode finally happened. I can't say I loved it or that I can rate it as one of the unforgettable episodes of TBP. In fact, compared to the last three weeks it was all thanda thanda. But I can't say I hated it or found it a disappointment. In fact, seeing the precap on Friday I had more or less figured ke yehi hone wala hai.

But there were a few things that I really liked!

- The way the flashbacks were treated! Without dialogues and that soft effect to the clips. Plus, they entered at the correct timings. Mr.Editor didn't disappoint this time. Thank God 😆
- The way some comedy scenes were incorporated among the seriousness of it all.
- ACTING!! Fahad and Kunal were simply TOP NOTCH! My absolute fav part was when they were going to hit each other and had the fb from the farewell that JJ threw them and RV just motioned KD to hit it with his best shot and the song played in the BG.
- How Panchi was not ignored. Heavens, she was looking Angelic

Things I didn't like:

- Some effects that were used in the fighting. Why do they overdo stuff like that? Keeping it simple is the key! Samjhte nahin hai yaar
- Scenes out of the fight room where actors were told to remain silent. It wasn't that bad but I would've liked it more had they treated the episode like dialogues were not necessary at all! But a few moments made it loudly clear that they actors were specifically told not to open their mouths! Like outside the Dean's cabin...I hated they way Kiya motioned Avi to listen to what was going on. Contrary to that, when Sophia stepped out and sternly told them to leave, that was better and how it should've been.
- Things didn't move much. But I guess that I expected that...

All in all, it was not bad. I'm really happy that the CVs took a bold step and the channel supported them thoroughly but the episode was entirely forgettable. I'm more interested in knowing ke aage kya hoga! The precap was such a downer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was OK! I expected much more, i guess ! :$
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, I agree.
It was alright, I'd say.
Acting was definitely brilliant!
Precap downer? Kaahe? :O
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I only expected this much, so I am not that disappointed...
Agree with what you said about the actors outside the fight room(or whatever it is), their sequences could have been made realistic, it looked animated...
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mais

So, the much awaited Silent Episode finally happened. I can't say I loved it or that I can rate it as one of the unforgettable episodes of TBP. In fact, compared to the last three weeks it was all thanda thanda. But I can't say I hated it or found it a disappointment. In fact, seeing the precap on Friday I had more or less figured ke yehi hone wala hai.

But there were a few things that I really liked!

- The way the flashbacks were treated! Without dialogues and that soft effect to the clips. Plus, they entered at the correct timings. Mr.Editor didn't disappoint this time. Thank God 😆
- The way some comedy scenes were incorporated among the seriousness of it all.
- ACTING!! Fahad and Kunal were simply TOP NOTCH! My absolute fav part was when they were going to hit each other and had the fb from the farewell that JJ threw them and RV just motioned KD to hit it with his best shot and the song played in the BG.
- How Panchi was not ignored. Heavens, she was looking Angelic

Things I didn't like:

- Some effects that were used in the fighting. Why do they overdo stuff like that? Keeping it simple is the key! Samjhte nahin hai yaar
- Scenes out of the fight room where actors were told to remain silent. It wasn't that bad but I would've liked it more had they treated the episode like dialogues were not necessary at all! But a few moments made it loudly clear that they actors were specifically told not to open their mouths! Like outside the Dean's cabin...I hated they way Kiya motioned Avi to listen to what was going on. Contrary to that, when Sophia stepped out and sternly told them to leave, that was better and how it should've been.
- Things didn't move much. But I guess that I expected that...

All in all, it was not bad. I'm really happy that the CVs took a bold step and the channel supported them thoroughly but the episode was entirely forgettable. I'm more interested in knowing ke aage kya hoga! The precap was such a downer

Bold..I agree...Same i wrote in my post too..Simple rakhta toh kya jaata..Aise effects daalke kuch zyada hi kardiya..
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly what wanted to say. There were so many scenes b4 in TBP whch didn't hav any dialogues. But then it was nt shwn that there is any necessity to say sumthng. But 2day they just wanted 2 shw that they are silent. I luv the Ransh fight and JJ obviously 4 their killer expressions. And yes Panchi's scene was reall really gud. Other I thnk were shwn to us to us only to make us realise that it's a silent epi. I too will rate it NOT BAD.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You put my mind a little to rest. I'll comment after I watxh. But its alright. Taking such a step is commendable.

I did manage to see the precap though. I didnt get it. Why did JJ stop JeeMi & look at Kiya? Does he want to test who she'll help or something?:s
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i would also say i was not fully disappointed 
yup it was not great but it was not that bad ;)

I loved the flashback thing. But the best scene for me was when KD falls on Rv and they both support each other by leaning onto each other. I had tears in my eyes.. i don"t know why...but flashbacks made me cry even more. I don't know when RanSh became so important to me. i guess it was from beginning only but we never took notice of it. their tashan, mocking, taunts, fights, enmity cum friendship, joining hands in missions.. n what not.. everything flashed in front of me. Over all i liked the episode. Congo to Cvs for such awesome concept.. even if it was not that successful but their ideas are always so unique. Kudos to that.

ps - KiSha and RaHi can solve their MUs or can fight for  lifetime but i want RanSh to resolve their problem in this week. i can't take it anymore. they are making me cry. and iam not joking ..every episode makes me cry seeing how much they hate each other. 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arrey Piyu...it BROKE my heart to when I saw RanSh in the dream epi:'(
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even without watching thinking of RanSh is giving me a pang!
A tiny squeeze in my heart.
Somehow their friendship has started mattering so much!