The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

I'd rate it a 'Not Bad'. - Page 2

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Arrey Piyu...it BROKE my heart to when I saw RanSh in the dream epi:'(

same here yaar... khatam karo yaar.. its killing me. Hope this week we get our buddies back!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
I'll give 7/10
4 marks to RanSh for their superb expressions ๐Ÿ‘
2 marks for panchi's scene
And 1 mark for flashbacks..
But I expected more but ye bhi chalega epi to on air hogai na ab hum 
change thodi karwa sakte hain... ๐Ÿ˜†
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree it wasn't that bad, it is an awsum idea and the cvs tried something new it was good but though they could have made it a bit better๐Ÿ˜›, yes the special effects and all on the fighting scene kind of became weary to watch๐Ÿฅฑ but then it was Awsum the way both the actors acted it out, and best thing was their expressions, the pain and the agony and then the flashbacks OMG that is the only thing i soo loved today๐Ÿ˜ณ, the way they went in fb was brilliantly done, especially when RV stops in midway of hitting KD damn that was such an Amazing one and also the one where they fall onto each other, i so luv that scene it was like they were finally getting over their enmity and thinking about the good times they shared, it felt like finally JJ's plan was working on the two getting their anger out on each other
But alas fight goes on, and the way JJ acted out hurt when RanSh started fighting again gosh that was so painful, its like it hit him hard too that the hatred btw RanSh was much more then he thought of i cant wait to watch whats up his sleeves next for the buddies๐Ÿ˜ณ 
hehe the comedy scenes in btw were good too, escpecially Piddi-Omi-Avantika๐Ÿ˜†

momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I second everything you just typed down to this post. I wasn't dissapointed because basically I had already sketched it in my mind about all this. KD and RV gave their best, they were brilliant today! And they 'together' made the episode worth a watch. My favourite scene was when RV stopped himself from punching KD while he got flashbacks from the farewell, ah those good times, and asked KD to punch first. All in all, Jaitley brought with him this great idea, Cheers to him! This fight totally predicts that things will soon be fine. Both of them expressed all their anger to the extent they could; they remembered their friendship and celebrated the bitterness of them as well. So, even I'd like to rate it as a 'Not Bad' episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Ps. I so expected Kiya to react on seeing KD this way. But, let's hope we'll be compensated in future by some KiShalicious episodes. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was an ok ok episode
i m feeling this maybe because i expected much more
but koi nahi , atleast it was a great try
and the whole cast's performance was mind-blowing
i hope this will bring some progress in RanSh or atleast leads to clearance of kisha's mu *fingers crossed*

ps: cvs , TBP creavtive team , production house and the whole team , thnk u soo much guyzz , u always bring something new and innovative which we are nt able to see in other daily shows , thnx for showing us this amazing concept !!!
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THANKU MAIS !!!
I really waited 4 ur post to come !! And as excepted u gave me that post !!๐Ÿ‘
I mean it's not like that the epi was Awesome !! But it was not that bad !
Actually I Liked and Appreciated the attempt rather than the result !!The attempt was awesome !! ๐Ÿ‘
The Ransh fight , their emotions , the flashbacks !!
I LOVED them all !!
Liked JJ also !!
And ya I agree that at some points they were weak !!
M actually waiting 4 the upcoming epis of this week !! Hope some MUs get cleared !! Fed up of these fights !!
Now the best thing I can do is sit patiently in front of the TV !!
Waiting 4 that day when I will get my buddies back !!
Hope that day comes soon !!
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, completely agree with you here mais!
I'd say not a bad attempt, too.
Ransh's expressions and everything was just bang on, but their effects sometimes were over done. The part where rv's shirt flies up when kd punches, and they focus on his stomach for few seconds, that was just so awkward..lol
But other than that I loved the other aspects of ransh fight, especially that half hug they gave each other, it was almost as if they forgot their bitterness and anger and just wanted to put it all behind them for a moment. But just as omi and avi and others came in, they remembered their anger and bitterness again. Honestly speaking, the fight was only really good due to both actor's amazing expressions and acting abilities but it  could have been so much better if they would have kept it simple. 
Because when you have so much pain to take out through such a means, everything should be kept to minimal as possible, so that pain and angst can shine through. they should have just let ransh fight, and I'm sure their expressions alone would have sufficed, all these effects were really not needed. But nevertheless, it was still a great attempt and amazing acting done by both of them. 
Coming to the panchi scene, I really liked it. I feel like palak has grown so much as an actress or it's just that she is getting more material to work with this time. But either way, I"m absolutely loving the growth. Avantika also did a great job with her expressions, it didn't seem like she was purposely trying not to say something. And I think she might help JJ in reuniting ransh, and ending the omi-avi rivalry, just a wild theory. Coming to the scene outside dean's office, I agree with you there, it felt like they were purposely trying not to say something. It could have been much more natural. 
All in all, a very well attempted episode, but just not a memorable one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Ah, I agree.

It was alright, I'd say.
Acting was definitely brilliant!
Precap downer? Kaahe? :O

Precap was downer because nothing happened ๐Ÿ˜† Matlab, it wasn't exciting enough for me to go all restless for the next episode ๐Ÿ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajan_kisha

I only expected this much, so I am not that disappointed...

Agree with what you said about the actors outside the fight room(or whatever it is), their sequences could have been made realistic, it looked animated...

Animated is one word. It looked all so scripted! That spontaneity which would've made it brilliant was missing 
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tulip.

Exactly what wanted to say. There were so many scenes b4 in TBP whch didn't hav any dialogues. But then it was nt shwn that there is any necessity to say sumthng. But 2day they just wanted 2 shw that they are silent. I luv the Ransh fight and JJ obviously 4 their killer expressions. And yes Panchi's scene was reall really gud. Other I thnk were shwn to us to us only to make us realise that it's a silent epi. I too will rate it NOT BAD.

That's what makes the episode a disappointment (to some extent) for me, they were hell bent on making us realize that it's a SILENT EPISODE! So much so that it all seemed forced and scripted in a few moments. But if we overlook that, the episode wasn't that bad. But if expectations are sky rocketing then toul feeling disappointed is inevitable. Thank goodness, I've long stopped expecting anything from CVs ๐Ÿ˜›