The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

I'd rate it a 'Not Bad'. - Page 3

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

You put my mind a little to rest. I'll comment after I watxh. But its alright. Taking such a step is commendable.

I did manage to see the precap though. I didnt get it. Why did JJ stop JeeMi & look at Kiya? Does he want to test who she'll help or something?:s

The episode wasn't that horrible as some are making it look like but it all comes down to perspective. I didn't dislike it too much because I wasn't expecting jaw dropping sequences anyway. I'm sure you'll find in within yourself to like it πŸ˜†

I have no idea what that precap was. It seemed fillerish to me. Nothing too exciting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 100littledevils

i would also say i was not fully disappointed 

yup it was not great but it was not that bad ;)

I loved the flashback thing. But the best scene for me was when KD falls on Rv and they both support each other by leaning onto each other. I had tears in my eyes.. i don"t know why...but flashbacks made me cry even more. I don't know when RanSh became so important to me. i guess it was from beginning only but we never took notice of it. their tashan, mocking, taunts, fights, enmity cum friendship, joining hands in missions.. n what not.. everything flashed in front of me. Over all i liked the episode. Congo to Cvs for such awesome concept.. even if it was not that successful but their ideas are always so unique. Kudos to that.

ps - KiSha and RaHi can solve their MUs or can fight for  lifetime but i want RanSh to resolve their problem in this week. i can't take it anymore. they are making me cry. and iam not joking ..every episode makes me cry seeing how much they hate each other. 

You know Bacha, I'm really really REALLY glad that they are making S2 much more than just KiSha or RaHi. Although RanSh were always portrayed as leads, this is the only time they've been actually given the importance of being leads. Even in KiShaRa or the new entries, everyone else is just an additional character. The story is about them and it makes me really happy! For once, we are getting that Bromance couple on Indian Telly which is definitely "Bros before Hoes" kind. So with that in mind, I don't think their MUs will be solved soon. Trust me, it did hurt seeing them beat each other like it was the last thing to do while they are alive but when you realize that the friendship which will sprout after THIS kind of enmity will be resolved, it'll DEFO be for a lifetime! So for that lifetime wali friendship...I'm ready to endure more of their fights

JJ agaya hai na, he'll fix things! In Sha Allah! πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Arrey Piyu...it BROKE my heart to when I saw RanSh in the dream epi:'(

the friends I always wanted them to...bane bhi tou dream sequence mein 😭
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FeistySoul

Even without watching thinking of RanSh is giving me a pang!
A tiny squeeze in my heart.
Somehow their friendship has started mattering so much!

If their friendship means so much to us, that means CVs are succeeding in what they want to show us πŸ‘πŸΌ
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kishathebest

I'll give 7/10

4 marks to RanSh for their superb expressions πŸ‘
2 marks for panchi's scene
And 1 mark for flashbacks..
But I expected more but ye bhi chalega epi to on air hogai na ab hum 
change thodi karwa sakte hain... πŸ˜†

aur kuch change ho bhi nahin sakta tha πŸ˜† hona tou yehi tha. But chalo it's getting average positive feedback! Gotta hand it to the CVs for giving us something unique all the time! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

I agree it wasn't that bad, it is an awsum idea and the cvs tried something new it was good but though they could have made it a bit betterπŸ˜›, yes the special effects and all on the fighting scene kind of became weary to watchπŸ₯± but then it was Awsum the way both the actors acted it out, and best thing was their expressions, the pain and the agony and then the flashbacks OMG that is the only thing i soo loved today😳, the way they went in fb was brilliantly done, especially when RV stops in midway of hitting KD damn that was such an Amazing one and also the one where they fall onto each other, i so luv that scene it was like they were finally getting over their enmity and thinking about the good times they shared, it felt like finally JJ's plan was working on the two getting their anger out on each other

But alas fight goes on, and the way JJ acted out hurt when RanSh started fighting again gosh that was so painful, its like it hit him hard too that the hatred btw RanSh was much more then he thought of i cant wait to watch whats up his sleeves next for the buddies😳 
hehe the comedy scenes in btw were good too, escpecially Piddi-Omi-AvantikaπŸ˜†

Yeah, all applaud for CVs for trying something new and giving it to us! And everyone does appreciate their efforts. Because perfection on first try is nearly impossible to achieve. But jo bhi tha, jaisa bhi tha, acha tha! And it's all due to the efforts of cast and crew (minus the special effect guy, fire him πŸ˜†)

Comedy scenes were full on BANG ON! I'm guessing Piddi-Omi-Avantika will become the new joker trio πŸ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyulovesKiSha

I second everything you just typed down to this post. I wasn't dissapointed because basically I had already sketched it in my mind about all this. KD and RV gave their best, they were brilliant today! And they 'together' made the episode worth a watch. My favourite scene was when RV stopped himself from punching KD while he got flashbacks from the farewell, ah those good times, and asked KD to punch first. All in all, Jaitley brought with him this great idea, Cheers to him! This fight totally predicts that things will soon be fine. Both of them expressed all their anger to the extent they could; they remembered their friendship and celebrated the bitterness of them as well. So, even I'd like to rate it as a 'Not Bad' episode. 😳 

Ps. I so expected Kiya to react on seeing KD this way. But, let's hope we'll be compensated in future by some KiShalicious episodes. πŸ˜†

That was my favorite part as well! The FBs were used fantastically and gotta give them full marks in that department! I'm really excited to see the aftermath of this fight. Uff!

And why do KiSha fans worry about not getting KiSha actually makes me laugh in purely out of annoyance, no offence.. Take all the episodes of TBP, 20% of them have been completely KiSha based. And that's never going to change. I can bet you will get a KiSha episode this very week.
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JaseTBP

THANKU MAIS !!!
I really waited 4 ur post to come !! And as excepted u gave me that post !!πŸ‘
I mean it's not like that the epi was Awesome !! But it was not that bad !
Actually I Liked and Appreciated the attempt rather than the result !!The attempt was awesome !! πŸ‘
The Ransh fight , their emotions , the flashbacks !!
I LOVED them all !!
Liked JJ also !!
And ya I agree that at some points they were weak !!
M actually waiting 4 the upcoming epis of this week !! Hope some MUs get cleared !! Fed up of these fights !!
Now the best thing I can do is sit patiently in front of the TV !!
Waiting 4 that day when I will get my buddies back !!
Hope that day comes soon !!

Aye hayye Sanya, main post na banati tou? πŸ˜› Kidding, had to make a post! It was a special episode and a great step by CVs, had to give feedback 😳

But you said it right, all appreciation should be for the attempt and effort. Yeah, the end product was 100% satisfactory but it wasn't bad either. So CVs should definitely NOT shy away from more experimenting. We are open to unique stuff, that's why we are TBP fans. Unique show ke unique fans 😳

*Sigh* gettin' the Buddies back. I dun know whether the day is near or far but I just hope the Buddies get together in style 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolpixie

Yes, completely agree with you here mais!

I'd say not a bad attempt, too.
Ransh's expressions and everything was just bang on, but their effects sometimes were over done. The part where rv's shirt flies up when kd punches, and they focus on his stomach for few seconds, that was just so awkward..lol
But other than that I loved the other aspects of ransh fight, especially that half hug they gave each other, it was almost as if they forgot their bitterness and anger and just wanted to put it all behind them for a moment. But just as omi and avi and others came in, they remembered their anger and bitterness again. Honestly speaking, the fight was only really good due to both actor's amazing expressions and acting abilities but it  could have been so much better if they would have kept it simple. 
Because when you have so much pain to take out through such a means, everything should be kept to minimal as possible, so that pain and angst can shine through. they should have just let ransh fight, and I'm sure their expressions alone would have sufficed, all these effects were really not needed. But nevertheless, it was still a great attempt and amazing acting done by both of them. 
Coming to the panchi scene, I really liked it. I feel like palak has grown so much as an actress or it's just that she is getting more material to work with this time. But either way, I"m absolutely loving the growth. Avantika also did a great job with her expressions, it didn't seem like she was purposely trying not to say something. And I think she might help JJ in reuniting ransh, and ending the omi-avi rivalry, just a wild theory. Coming to the scene outside dean's office, I agree with you there, it felt like they were purposely trying not to say something. It could have been much more natural. 
All in all, a very well attempted episode, but just not a memorable one. πŸ˜³

So it's decided that the over-used, over-dramatic effects were a failure! If only they learned to keep things simple πŸ˜† But I guess, Indian Telly is so submerged into making things go OTT that they can't just get out of it and let the emotions alone play the part. They just HAVE to put effects into it. I think, audience is warming up to change but makers are still hesitant...koi nahin, shayad wo din bhi ajae πŸ˜›

Uff! I LOVED the Panchi scene! She was looking like a true beauty! Such a well played out scene. And for the first time I actually saw some sparks between Omi-Avantika. Guess won't mind their couple after all πŸ˜† But I don't think Avantika will help reunite anyone...she's just a mischievous person who'd rather raise hell all the time and disturb peace than actually make peace. Have to see her character being explored more.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I give it a 8/10. But but but...there's an extra mark there for the ViYa scene just before Avantika came to pull her brother away (yeah yeah, I know Maisy...LATOO)😳. On a general, non ViYa Latoo note...a 7/10. Which is more than a 50%. Meaning just above average.

Honestly...I didn't find it as bad as people found it to be when I came to the forum after the epi. Even I had expected something of this kind after the Friday precap. Toh wahan par it wasnt really too below my expectations. However, jahan par expectations thi, wahan par it didn't fail to deliver. The acting<3<3

Damn...how I wish CVs hadnt used the OTT effects. RanSh ke emotions & expressions alone would have completely stolen the fight from under our noses. The effects spoiled it. Some I liked. Like when RV stopped in between, asked KD to hit him, RanSh circled each other & then the grey effect. Not to mention the "Kar Ja Re" BG<3<3. And the FBs...they were awesomely woven into the fight. The frozen, robotic slo mo movements thing at the end was way too weird. But RanSh were truly amazing!!!! They portrayed the obssessive , literally passionate hatred so well!!! They shone at the end...the way they changed from giving in, to their hatred being increased by a tenfold, much so that they didnt even stop at the gong.

The Omi-Avantika-Piddi scene was nice. This was the first Omi-Avantika interaction. I liked it!!! Avantika gave those mischievous wale expressions real well. Palak was great. I wish Kiya had some portion too though.

JJ at the end was what broke my heart. When RanSh stopped, he genuinely thought ki it was over. When they started fighting again, you could see that how shattered he was to see the extent of RanSh's hatred. There was a kind of hopelessness in him whwn he was hitting the gong.

Overall...like everyone said, it wasn't that bad, but TBP has given us a lot morw memorable things. Nevertheless, it was a unique & bold move& team deserves a round of applause for that.