Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mais

Precap was downer because nothing happened 😆 Matlab, it wasn't exciting enough for me to go all restless for the next episode 😛
Bhak! I thought you have some real good reason...and noticed something that I didn't!
I won't say I'm restless for today...but interested definitely. Pata nai...somehow I feel things might just start falling into place a teeny-tiny bit today...Though of course I may be the farthest from the truth...but chaddo. Jo hoga dekha jaayega.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mais

Aye hayye Sanya, main post na banati tou? 😛 Kidding, had to make a post! It was a special episode and a great step by CVs, had to give feedback 😳

But you said it right, all appreciation should be for the attempt and effort. Yeah, the end product was 100% satisfactory but it wasn't bad either. So CVs should definitely NOT shy away from more experimenting. We are open to unique stuff, that's why we are TBP fans. Unique show ke unique fans 😳

*Sigh* gettin' the Buddies back. I dun know whether the day is near or far but I just hope the Buddies get together in style 😎

That would hv not been possible !! I knew u would make the post !!

And agree that CVs should definately try to do more experiments!!
And no doubt that we r the Unique fans of the unique show !!
Waiting 4 new things 2 come in TBP !!